Priya_Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
@ vinan2050 & crystal30

Thanks!😊
fan-of-phulwa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome,lovely supab...keep posting more...
jineejiggs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hayyy! kash kal yehi epiosde on air ho jaye, simply superb 
Priya_Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Random scene 2  :  This goes for all those ppl who did not like Ram's Golu Avtar in the morning... I know the hug made up for it..😊 but still!
And this post is dedicated to Lalita ji.. (@Lalitaji : better read and comment! πŸ˜†)

Situation : RaYa in thier bedroom.. topic of convo turns to 'the' night!

Priya shivered inspite of herself.. With every mention of their last night, her emotions tended to go haywire.. 
Ram was looking at her somberly.. In his own thoughts. He pulled her into tight hug. And he started gently caressing her hair. As she listened to his heartbeat, Priya felt, its true that she did not need anyone to complete her, but feel of finding someone who accepted her completely was beyond anything.
It took a while for her to realize that Ram was deep in thoughts. She looked up and asked him what was he thinking.
Ram looked at her and asked,
Did you feel offended or something in morning..?
Priya thought.. Offended or even disappointed was too strong a word..
She had no doubts that he loved her to the core.. But still..  if she was honest, his refusal to even meet her eyes in the morning was still lingering at distant corner of her mind..
And Ram could read her face.. 
he sat up and and continued in very touching manner... Again Carrasing her hair 

Maine tumse kaha tha priya, ye jo bhi kuchh ho raha hai mere sath, pehali bar ho raha hai.. Pata nai kaise react karu.. Pehali bar koi mere dil ke itane karib hai... 40 sal jindagi akele katane ke bad..
I fell in love... But when i realised it, i knew it was love but  i couldn't believe my fate.. I needed assuarence from the stupid coin! 
I needed that heads on coin to tell me that this isn't a dream...
Itani sari kushi... Na chahate hue bhi dar lagata hai... Kahi...

He's unable to continue, he remembers how he had felt when doc told about bc scare, the night before reports, and the moment when she walked away even after he said 'I love you...' 

priya understands the unspoken words.. After all, she also had to bear the pain of loneliness.. face the scare of not being loved ever.. She moves closer to him, as if to assuare him that she was his, forever... 
both remain silent for sometime, and ram speaks again...

Priya... Tum janati ho mai dil ki har bat nahi bol pata.. Is liye hamesha yad rakhana, agar bhul se bhi tumhe kabhi lage ki mai tumhara khayal nahi rakhata... Toh us gudiya ko yad kar lena, wo batayegi ki kitana tarasa hu mai tumhe pane ke liye and how much you mean to me..

Tears welled up in Priya's eyes.. She was speechless. All she could do was to hug him.. Ram tightned his embrace... And the two entwined souls remained like that.. eyes moist.. hearts filled with imense joy!
Edited by Priya_Fan - 12 years ago
viny_queen thumbnail
speechless me too awasome scene so πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
luvsakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

thank you very mucch..loved it ...
Siacutie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
speechless touchy update priya fan but it was short do continue sooon it was very niceπŸ€—this hug is of u 
Siacutie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
im  speechless it was touchy @ emotional update πŸ€— it was short do continue soonπŸ‘πŸΌ