Posted: 12 years ago

The Juicy Stuff Rahul Khanna's Been Up To…

Outtake from Maggi's "Something Juicy" ad campaign

Okay guys and girls, did you drool enough over Rahul Khanna Maggi's new TVCs that Rashmi posted a few weeks back? While I was busy testing the hypothesis if consuming too much confectionery actually puts you into a sugar coma (it does, you dip in and out of it… :-D), Maggi released the next installment of that ad campaign, unveiling the *juicy* product(s). AND, Rahul's it's looking equally scrumptious!

The Juicy SpecialZ...

Outtake from the ad campaign

Called the "Juicy Specialz" (y-es, juvenilely with a 'z') range, it's basically a gravy mix of two (for now) variations, Paneer Butter Masala and Kadhai Paneer. There's a bag provided where you put in the gravy mix along with the other ingredients likepaneer, peppers, peas, milk, etc. Pop it into the microwave for 5 mins and ? presto! ? a *juicy* Butter/Kadhai Paneer is should be ready for your supper. I believe it's out in stores now and costs all of INR. 50. Tempted? Do try and let me know if it's "yum, joooceee!" ? I'd have myself but… idonotliveinindia

Juciness...

And it continues...

...becomes a tango

And so it continues...

Did I love these TVCs? Oh, yes! But, being a materialistic cow me, I was too distracted by the blue knitted tie that Rahul had on. I looove knitted ties ? the economist/financier in me puts them in investment category ? and more so when it's paired with a divine blue contrast collar shirt. SO, for me this ad campaign was all about this great sartorial triumph that Rahul pulled off. Sorry Maggi/Nestl India &Publicis Capital… :-)

The Juicy Specialz!

But friends, do watch it, admire the freshness, drool over Rahul (okay, okay, there'sAmrita Puri too…) and *bust* the replay button while you're at it, and perhaps check out the joooceee product(s). For good measure, I'm putting the other two spots in here as well… ;-)

P.S.: Something tells me this is going to be the year of this Khanna. It's *only* Day 70 of 366…

Can't.Wait.

You might also like:

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rosnGSVgtEI&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiEDONQSU4o&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Qmsk32IbME&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]File Name[/YOUTUBE]
Kal El thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Well it's good to see him doing something. Wish he would do more movies though.

LOL @ the last one. 😆
Edited by Kal El - 12 years ago
Rahul Khanna is such a class act! I remember in 2009 he was down with flu, I was down with flu too. I tweeted him talking about the woes of the common cold and he sent me a sweet little direct message telling me to feel better. Such a sweetheart 😍 These two look really cute. Amrita is really pretty! 
mango-frost thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
aww...i always adored him as an actor...too bad he ddnt go too far...he's got an amazing personality tho...
Whoops! I think I mistakenly entered in a Rahul Khanna shrine  *thwack*
Easy_A thumbnail

Originally posted by: marimbaohidimba

Whoops! I think I mistakenly entered in a Rahul Khanna shrine  *thwack*

😆 Well, yours was the swing vote--it's not a shrine anymore.