bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Seems like i am the only one who didn't like the episode *grins sheepishly*

different people, different perspectives
dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
the CT seems to have changed, maybe the channel wanted those trademark scenes... they could have shown that he tried to start the bike but it didn't, so instead of wasting time he ran...
the scene after the round trolly, they forgot to smear that part of the ground, so when the arial shot came, that area didn't have any color πŸ˜†

I didn't find anything wrong with the song coz it started playing when the gals were dancing in the celebration and not when Mohan was walking towards the place... atleast they didn't play, 'let's play holi' πŸ˜†

we now know that atleast Prateek didn't drop her home and couldn't do anything rubbish.. hope Megha doesn't slap Mohan for holding her hand, it looks so bad when an adult slaps another adult... πŸ˜†
big_007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Truly said bips...they are going to screw up this show...Firstly they made it clear that they r going to project prateek as villainous character and try to give the storyline a love triangle kind thing between megha,mohan and prateek...This is complete nonsense...why should they forcefully imposing (-)ve shed in his character...he looks convincing and sweet as a good guy, a lovable and dutiful husband...and i also don't understand why is he falling for Megha after having a beautiful wife like prerna...Megha is not a gorgeous beauty or not a sex siren...so what's the point?????where is the logic????

Next is Mohan's running like an athlete...it didn't show wheather his bike remain well or gets damaged...it showed that mohan started running to meet megha which is unnecessarily over-dramatic ...did it reflect any logic???

Simplicity,naturality,logic, compact and well arranged story telling were the main usp of this show, which make it quite popular and exceptional than other telly...But now it's started to follow the same old formulas of other telly...

colors shows through last two epi that how to kill a good serial...

_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Mohan's bike might have broken down, so he ran but yea it did seem too filmy but I didn't find the staring OTT...Like I said before, Mohan was staring at Megha out of guilt of what he had done to her and Megha was looking in his eyes after the dance...perhaps because she was startled to see him watching her dance! Seriously today was Mohan's episode, totally! Kunal rocked so perfectly! Even Aakansha portrayed her feelings so well! 😳
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: kavmuks

Sorry to differ but I think the realization scene was shot very well.  It was high point of this week or rather last few weeks so they had to depict it with some special way.

In other shows they use sily trolly camera which keep rolling round and round the character and they keep starring at camera

Mohan's running was very symbolic -

A. He didn't care how he just wanted to reach her
B. He wanted to let her frustration out so he channelized his energy
C. His facial expression were superb
D. At that very moment most important was for him to see Megha and apologize to  her

I really don't pay attention to background songs ...  Megha looked so graceful while dancing ... her expressions each time were just fantastic .. 

Pratik - Better not talk about him in this post.

This was Mohan's episode ..

You have spoken my heart. πŸ˜ƒ
aanyakunat thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i usually like song sequences and staring sessions between on screen couples... but mohan and megha had been established as different from the beginning... so yesterday's episode looked really OTT for me... 
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: kunataanya

i usually like song sequences and staring sessions between on screen couples... but mohan and megha had been established as different from the beginning... so yesterday's episode looked really OTT for me... 

Oh I'm surprised now...usually you're the one who feels more positive about the episπŸ˜†

Ironically today I liked the MM scenes...they had a different kind of depth to them unlike the meaningless stare sessions present in every show...today's epi was much better than the Wednesday epi.
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Ironically today I liked the MM scenes...they had a different kind of depth to them unlike the meaningless stare sessions present in every show...today's epi was much better than the Wednesday epi.

Ditto...The staring sessions wasn't full of love and whatever at all...Loved it! 😳
fatim30 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Oh I'm surprised now...usually you're the one who feels more positive about the episπŸ˜†

πŸ˜† even i am surprised..MM scenes were NOT at all OTT ..infact as anu said they had depth in them πŸ˜³ and yes staring session were quite better from other shows.

so over all good episode and even i find rangrez quite apt to situation
aanyakunat thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

i have noticed quite a few times that scenes that i have felt weird about on the show are received well by the general public on the forum... πŸ˜† i don't know... i felt the song wasn't needed at all... if they had just showed the scenes without the song and megha's dancing maybe i would have liked it...