Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
What's JN's problem? She has no life other than interfering with what's happening in Monu and UV lives. Gosh.

Great update! :)
dreamchasing thumbnail

Originally posted by: mandygill

i think Akash falls off the cliff, and UV gets scared and runs away from the scene thinking that he is no more, then DS calls the inspector and maybe Brijraj to fix the situation, where maybe brijraj kills him out of anger..this can be judged from his guilty and angry expressions, maybe giriraj also involved..or maybe he is alive and somehow escapes with jai's help, and jai knows his whereabouts, and who is this khabri who tells jai everything about uv..it cud be akash, now they both are playing games with uv..jai to get uv and akash to take the revenge and maybe hiding because he knows his life is in danger! what say?

Jay once said that Aakash will need her help someday!! Seems like the secret that jay didn't want to share with even vijay bhai is j and Aakash's collaboration:((((
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
thnx 4 the update... oh my UV trapping DS?? kyun? 😕 i thrt they wer meant 2 b on da sme team?
rmry thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Uv ans DS are in the same setup. Its just a small plan to bring M back to Mahal...