Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

riju1212 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Who the hell is telling that adaalat should end within 3 or 6 mnths...Adalat is 10000 times better than bandini and other irritating saas bahu love romance serial they r worst simply worst
Edited by riju1212 - 12 years ago
riju1212 thumbnail
Again comparison started adaalat vs cid..what the hell and lol...adaalat is completly different type of show..this type of show is hardly found in the history of indian tv serials..it should continue like cid i think..even at present the episodes of adaalat r giving better than cid...but still the old episodes of cid till 2006 are simply awsome...it is 1000 times bettr than bandini and other non sense saas bahu romantic serials
riju1212 thumbnail
ya same is in case also...in case of adaalat fans..adaalat is 10000 times better than bandini serial..we the adaalat fans want that adaalat should run like cid coz it is awsome...Another thing who told u that this show adaalat is related with the same old thing matter?u know what this show is not like other saas bahu or romantic serials that there will be only 1 story and it will get elongated like a rope day after day...Adaalat is not such type of thing..Every episode of adaalat consists of new cases..new things...In my opinion it is only the other serials i.e saas bahu and mostly the romantic serials that gt boring after a particular time..coz it started getting longer and longer like a rope... it become very much irritating and boring after someday...when u dont watch adaalat and cid how can u comment that adaalat deals in sticky old matter...u r speaking two different kinds of things at frst u told u dont like adaalat then u r telling adaalat is consisted of sticky old matters i.e it is monotonous...lol..what r u saying speak it clearly
riju1212 thumbnail
I thnk u told that thing because u found the base matter is similar in every case of adaalat i.e the courtroom drama,murder etc etc...but again thing arises that our thought is different.I am a die hard fan of adaalat where as u dont like it...we dont want bandini we want adaalat of Ronit Roy only...My thought is different i like cid and adaalat only and u like bandini or something that type of serials...Just as u said u r not satisfied with adaalat i also told that i hate such kind of worst romantic serials like bandini,etc etc..though i am a huge fan of adaalat by watching ur post that it will not run like what cid is i couldnt bear such i thnk u can understand...thts why i shared my view...by the way how can u say with so much confidnce that if Ronit Roy do bandini then he has to leave adaalat?cnt he do two programmes at a time?lol...
mankani1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Correct Ronit Roy look best in adaalat and it should continue till they have good scripts and I like to see him in some blockbuster films where he be remembered for years he is the finest of the actors and  after what he has proven in udaan he surely deserve lead characters in film also
Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Please stop arguments here. Here we all are Adaalat fans and can never tolerate anyone saying it should end. Ronit is great in this show and I too would like to see him in movies rather than bandini. So please avoid fights keeping the bandini matter away from this forum. For us, Adaalat is Ronit's best show.
..BlessedOne.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
What the hell! Adaalat won't end and it's RR's best show. I don't care about bandini and who is this aasiya? My vote is for NO...
..BlessedOne.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
And even if Adaalat won't run 15 years, it won't end in two years 😆
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Daya_fan

What the hell! Adaalat won't end and it's RR's best show. I don't care about bandini and who is this aasiya? My vote is for NO...

HAHAHHAHA

but we want him to do a romantic role soon too!😳
AyeshaRR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
same here shukhi

we want daily show with shweta tiwari  😊