Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mini_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks for the superb updateTanuπŸ˜ŠπŸ‘.Friendship episode.πŸ‘πŸ‘ Friends are very important to have in life, close friends and acquaintances. They are right below family, sometimes can be above. Friends will always be there for us no matter what, the ones that truly care for us😊.
They give the sense of belonging somewhere and knowing that we not alone in this world. Sometimes they are the only family a person has. They cheer you up when you're sad, make you happier when you're happy and there when you're just in the mood to chat. Without friends, a person can be lost and wouldn't feel like they are here.
Coming to today's episode, so everything happened as planned Indira acting selfish againπŸ˜‰. Any mother will respect her daughter's friendship and admire it like kalyani mother did😑.
She is forgetting that it is deepa who even started her argument with CP... Good move for T&t as they asked the other students to support deepa now. Thuls and her friends will make sure deepa come back to college again.Let's see who wins now.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜

Natpu enpathu Nadipu illa thulasiku,
avalathu Naadi thudipu
Anbai sumakka idhayam undu,
Kanneerai vadikka kangal undu,
Kadamai mudikka kaigal undu,
Endrum ungalai ninaikka naan undu
engiral thulasi indru
Gisel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Joseph in the picture was not necessary...So, do this mean Kanagu will also be involved ?πŸ˜•

It's time we saw a marriage!πŸ˜‰
Kalyani-Mohan or Deepa-'?'
I don't mind!πŸ˜›
lakshyam thumbnail
Thanks for the beautiful update Tanu ma.πŸ€—..Excellent comments...especially when you said about Joseph being there while they showed the value of friendship...πŸ‘

Beautiful episode...Loved it every bit! πŸ‘

Its good to see the changes in TA and T...Appreciate creatives for showing these changes slowly and naturally and not something too dramatic...πŸ‘

Everyday small small twists..πŸ˜› like Tulasi not promising Indra..even I was thinking what is T going to do... It was nice TA supporting womens education and asking Indra to not to stop Deepa's studies...πŸ‘ TA is getting back to his old self πŸ‘

Loved all expressions of TA..especially they way he was admiring Tulasi when she said..lets not cry and let us think about how to solve the problem πŸ‘...and the way he pulled down Tulasi's hands...when she was begging to Indra...πŸ‘

Tulasi was so thoughtful to bring in the students chairman..and I am sure..seeing students unity CP is going to fall in their feet and apologize for hiding the purse in Kalyani's auto...

I love the way Thendral is being shown nowadays...it touches everything...
husband and wife relation, friendship, college fun and parents love ..πŸ‘ Keep up this pace Thendral team..Keeps us glued πŸ‘
Edited by lakshyam - 12 years ago
jinju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shubba

3) Of all, Education is the only thing that would be a good companion and support for a woman life long...πŸ‘...Hmm...shd have come long time ago...but anyways good that it came now...πŸ˜ƒ and hope he never goes against this any time...
I wonder what is the importance of Jospeh in the scene here, though TA had asked him to come regarding his business matter. πŸ˜•

VR's words "Kodi roba koduthalum oru nalla nattpa vilaikku vaanga mudiyaadhu" should hit him hard and he should deeply regret for the drogam he did to his best friend for the sake of money. Adhukku thaan.

I wonder where did this budhi go for TA when he asked T to come with him to Bangalore? He clearly told T he doesn't care about her studies at all. We cannot forget all the non-sense talk. Urukku ubadesam. But glad he got budhi at least now.
Edited by jinju - 12 years ago
amrithatec thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gisel

Joseph in the picture was not necessary...So, do this mean Kanagu will also be involved ?πŸ˜•

It's time we saw a marriage!πŸ˜‰
Kalyani-Mohan or Deepa-'?'
I don't mind!πŸ˜›

hey loved your commentπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Whatever it is i pray TA must not organize..Apram thats all...
jayashs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Love your update Tanu!  Thanks for the same!
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jinju

VR's words "Kodi roba koduthalum oru nalla nattpa vilaikku vaanga mudiyaadhu" should hit him hard and he should deeply regret for the drogam he did to his best friend for the sake of money. Adhukku thaan.

I wonder where did this budhi go for TA when he asked T to come with him to Bangalore? He clearly said he doesn't care about her studies at all. We cannot forget all the non-sense talk. Urukku ubadesam. But glad he got budhi at least now.

If Joseph presence was one questionable one, even if we take to lay an importance to friendship, there was no specific focus on J...and Next one was Kalyani's presence...πŸ˜•...I agree that her role is vital for the current condition of Deepa but when her mom in not well and her presence...πŸ˜•...I wonder they will bring up M/K issue? or atleast the fees matter...πŸ˜•...anyone wd be good though..πŸ˜•...long time a waiting...😍...

Yes, he said they came out of anger and not to give importance, but pain is a pain...wonder how he is going to justify them though T has taken it well...πŸ˜•...

Edited by shubba - 12 years ago
jinju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I actually expected fees matter will be out today. Dunno why they are ezhuthufying...πŸ˜• when they were praising about the greatness of the trio's friendship somebody should have highlighted this great deed of K ideally, it could have been even VR. As D doesn't hide a single thing from from him usually. So there is a chance of him knowing it.

K's presence? I suppose it is just to show the friends are always there to support each other in tough times.

I don't get why K's mother was made to fall sick suddenly though. Perhaps, K is struggling to pay the hospital expenses but not telling anyone? TT will come to know in the upcoming episodes and help her I guess.
Edited by jinju - 12 years ago
Sue Nair thumbnail
Thanks Tanu dear...well written update.πŸ‘πŸΌ

Today's theme is basically about the power of friendship. As per VR's description the 3 girls are truly priceless pearls. It was so touching to see the 3 of them holding on to each other like as though they are in the world of their own and that nothing in the world can come in between them.πŸ˜ƒ

Glad there is going to be a strike..as the saying goes."United we stand divided we fall" hopefully with the strike they are able to nail the principal so that Deepa is able to secure her place in the college again. Also due to the strike  Bhu shd be helpless as a new born babe that she is unable to overpower the student's union even with her contact with higher authorities.πŸ‘

That little dwarf Shruthi shd be warned not to throw her weight around to make lives miserable for students whom she targets.😑

On the whole a fairly interesting episode esp. seeing T & T living under the same roof without any outside interference to break their peace... including the director not poking his nose unnecessarily.πŸ€ͺ

Thendral_USA thumbnail
Thanks for the excellent update.
T/TA have come a long way and seemed to have learnt a lot of things after the C incident. They have grown up.

They couldn't have arrived at any better time at D's home and had to listen to all the nonsense from D's mom. Well, she was a lot better than either P/GW/Bhu though!! I liked the way T didn't promise and also the way TA took her away w/o letting her beg.

Also liked T when she she said she is thinking of ways to solve D's issue.

TA seems to have realized the imp of edn for women once again and also feel bad abt trying to separate D and T sometime back.

Today's episode highlighted the importance of friendship.  VR was as usual excellent with his views on friendship and the way he brought D and K to T's home. J's presence did seem out of context; however, it shows TA remembering abt J's problems and also making J again understand the imp of friendship.  A very good decision to involve the student union in the issue. When all the students unite, the principal as well as the college mgmt would be forced to cave in to revoke the Tc for D. I wish T had mentioned abt K paying fees for T which would have been a point in her favor. Also, if somehow they can find out it was S/her friend who placed the purse in K's auto, K's innocence can be proved. The college mgmt and Prabha can also be involved in helping K continue her studies as a way of undoing the wrong accusation on K. 

Overall, it was a feel good episode.