The Raizada Khandaan Mystery!

ToxicRebel thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
hello lovely people!!!

I know this is completely random and out of the blue but I would like to ask what exactly is "khufiya" (secret) of the Raizada family pertaining to Arnav and Anjali's mum? Why is the father figure never talked about? I obviously didn't want the show from the start.. hence all the questions! Just really hard to catch up on it all! If someone can clear this up it would be fantastic!! Thank you in advance!!
Edited by ToxicRebel - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-anoshka- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
nobody knows, it hasnt been shown yet! at least thats what i think and ive pretty much watched all the episodes..πŸ˜•
ToxicRebel thumbnail

Originally posted by: deszired

nobody knows, it hasnt been shown yet! at least thats what i think and ive pretty much watched all the episodes..πŸ˜•

even from the beginning? so no idea what happened to their mom? or why they use their mom's last name and not their fathers? ... what is their father's family name anyhow?πŸ˜• so confujing..!!!
a.kaur thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
all we know is that their father was bad, the mom died (committed suicide maybe cuz of the father...but im not sure about that i just heard ppl saying that). they use their moms name and live with their nani cuz they hate their father.
ambishika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
i think theyuse thier maternal name bczz arnav uncle threw him out of house after thier parents death
-anoshka- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ToxicRebel

even from the beginning? so no idea what happened to their mom? or why they use their mom's last name and not their fathers? ... what is their father's family name anyhow?πŸ˜• so confujing..!!!

yeah it wasnt shown properly, just few clips in black and white, not really clear, a shooting,arnav screaming and i think it was supposed to be anjali's wedding...some mystery i tell you..we're all waiting for them to show us arnav's past...also i remember one thing, arnav's mom left a letter along with her banggles for arnav's wife...but khushi hasnt read the letter yet..so yeah..thats all i know..sorry:(
ToxicRebel thumbnail

Originally posted by: ambishika

i think theyuse thier maternal name bczz arnav uncle threw him out of house after thier parents death

I found my answer while answering someone else's question! Just read the first episode's written update! Thank you too though!!!πŸ˜ƒ I can finally stop scratching my head... Arnav Mallik🀒 does not sound right.. Arnav was born to be "Raizada"πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
ToxicRebel thumbnail

Originally posted by: deszired

yeah it wasnt shown properly, just few clips in black and white, not really clear, a shooting,arnav screaming and i think it was supposed to be anjali's wedding...some mystery i tell you..we're all waiting for them to show us arnav's past...also i remember one thing, arnav's mom left a letter along with her banggles for arnav's wife...but khushi hasnt read the letter yet..so yeah..thats all i know..sorry:(

i did not about this letter!! I assume it will come into play at a later time...when Arnav accepts Khushi as his wife fully... or the letter may be catalyst to the acceptance itself!
anurao.66 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
The story has not come out first and Kushi has some connection with his past as per the promos of the show.

---------------------------------------------------
Life is too short, Enjoy it too the fullest

Anu 
ToxicRebel thumbnail

Originally posted by: anurao.66

The story has not come out first and Kushi has some connection with his past as per the promos of the show.

Oooh their parent's could play a key role.. This story line may be brought up after the Shyaam track is done with hmmm!!!