Users

Frequent Posters

love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
awesome update...

its amazing...

really loved it...

thank u sooo much fr such a lovely update...

continue nxt prt soon plz...

waiting...
Atiffa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome updates
love the way story is progressing
Maan is so ad-mat
Now i am sure Pari will do something
Cont soon
Luv
TC
Atiffa
-Gemini- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
loved it ,read all the update ,thumbha channaagi baradidiya ,continue maadu .
maaneet0887 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
" border="">

PART 27

Pari continued to read Geet's diary with a curious expression...She's reading the 2005 year diary.

SEPTEMBER 10 2005-Today I came to know that Sam isn't after Maan's love but for his money,my heart is crying imagining the pain & betrayal which he was abt to suffer.But before I love him,I am his best friend & I'll have to show Sam's true colors to him & I'll success in that.

Pari turned the next page.She saw the page was stained by something as the words were worn off.Pari thought that she would be crying on that time.

SEPTEMBER 11 2005-Today I tried to convince him to think abt his decision abt Sam but he accused me & doubted my loyalty in their friendship.He accused me that I am after his money.He insulted our friendship.

Pari felt bad for Geet after reading some of the pages of her diary.She came to know that Geet loves Maan unconditionally.Then Pari took the diary & turned the pages fast froward & stopped at the specific point.

SEPTEMBER 12 2010-Today I met Maan but I didn't knew that I was appointed to his office as junior architect.When he saw me then he hugged me & asked for firgiveness for what mistake he had done 5 yrs ago.But I never became angry on him.But now I've decided that I'll always be his bes friend.I'll not become obstacle to his future & make him move on in his life to find a perfect girl who hasn't any greediness to his money & love him unconditionally more than me so that he'll forget me very soon.

Now Pari was feeling proud of Geet & thought,"Though she loved Maan unconditionally then also she's ready to sacrifice her love for others.Ab mein in dono ke beech mein deewar ban kar nahi aa sakthi.Lekin mujhe pata karna hoga ki Maan ke man mein kya hai aur mein aaj hi woh pata karke rahoongi..."

She thought of a plan & thought,"I'll take him to discothek today & if he calls Geet there with some other chance then he's also in love with Geet & if he feels comfortable with me then he's not in love with Geet.Par agar yeh plan flop ho jaye toh...koi baat nahi mein unhe Geet ke pyaar ka ehsaas dilaake rahoongi..."On that time Pari heard someone's footsteps then she kept the diary back on the table & went to sleep,i'm mean pretend to sleep immediately.

Geet entered her room & took the file & saw towards Pari & sighed.Pari turned while Geet froze that if she's disturbing her sleep.Pari opened her eyes slowly & asked,"Mein kaha hoon?"Seeing around her.Geet answered sitting beside her,"Tum mere kamre mein ho...aur BTW tumhe kya hogaya tha,tum behosh kyun huyi?"Pari said sitting up while Geet helped her,"I don't know,I think I had sipped the coffee that's why,coffee is allergic to me."Geet frowned at her,"Tum jaanthi ho ki coffee allergic to u phir bhi tune usse pee di!"Pari said innocently,"Woh mein Maan ko disappoint nahi karna chahthi thi."Geet nodded no dismissively.

On that time Maan entered & saw that Pari is woken up then he said that he's going to take her discothek this evening & said to get ready which made Geet jealous.Pari hugged him immediately saying thanks to him while she felt reluctance towards her by Maan but to make Geet even more jealous he responded.Pari was confused when he responded & seeing Maan's expression he understood that Maan is making Geet jealous.

At evening,Pari provoked Geet by saying that the romance gonna happen in between her & Maan & she went from there smirking at Geet who gave jealous look.Geet was frustrated & said angrily," Pari kya nangi pungi kapade pehnke rakha hai..."

Geet was thinking abt Maan & said to babaji,"Hey babaji,agar mujhe pata hota ki Mumbai ki ladkiyan dilli ki ladkiyon ki tarah char kadam aage hai toh mein usse Maan aas paas bhatakn nahi dethi...kahan legayi hogi Maan...kis haal mein honge bechaare Maan."

On that time the mobile rang...Geet searched for mobile & saw it on the table.Geet said worriedly,"Maan has left his phone here & she answered the phone..."Maan said from other end,"Geet...oh mera phone ghar pe reh gaya..."

On that time Geet can't hear his voice becoz of the background musice & asked breathlessly,"Pehle aap batayiye aap kaha hain ...aur yeh peeche ki aawaaz kya hai?"Maan smiled at Geet's concern & had sudden urge to come there & kiss her passionately but he have to make her to come there & said softly,"Geet mein disco thek mein hoon...Pari ke saath..."Geet was shocked,"Kya... disco mein jahan nagi pungi ladkiyaan choti choti kapade pehn kar dhak dhak karthi hai...aap us pagal ke saath kya kar rahe ho Maan?"

Maan was enjoying Geet's restlessness but said to make her even more restless,"Geet wahi kar raha hoon jo mere aas paas ki ladkiyaan kar rahi hai..."Geet twisted her lips cursing her babaji for giving Maan so much attitude.Geet thought,"Yeh baath itni aasaani se keh rahi hai..."She pouted cutely.

Maan can hear her pouting cutely to her babaji in her mind & said with attitude,"Mein tumhe phone kiya yeh kehne ke liye ki mera phone ghar par reh gaya hai...agar tum mera phone laadogi toh..."Geet said angrily,"Mein disco...soch kar bhi mera dharam bhrasht ho raha hai Maan...mein kisi haat se bhijva doongi..."Maan said with atttitude,"Very good,waise bhi meine tumhe wahan nahi bulaya hai..."

Geet before keeping she said with frustarted,"Hadd hogayi yaar...Yahan mein Maan ki fikar kar rahi hoon aur woh wahan gulshane uda raha hain aur upar se mujhe wahan bula raha hain...Toofan aajay...moochal aajay...mein nahi jaane wali wahan..."And she diconnected the phone."Maan heard her last remark & said confidently,"Bees minute mein...bees minute mein...tum yahan hogi Geet.

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwQDzKk24Kg&feature=fvst[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYFqDtxm6Io[/YOUTUBE]

Geet came to the disco to spy on Pari that what she's going to do with Maan then she discovers that she's going to make Maan drunkarad & changes the glass but Maan catches Geet & he changes the glass immediately & drinks the drink which Pari had made him.Pari thinks that she had held the drink which she mixed up for Maan & go from there to dispose it.

While Maan starts dancing between other girls & with Pari.Geet couldn't tolerate this & drags Maan from the girls who were abt to kiss him.Geet is so angry seeing Maan who was drunk now.Geet feels current pass down her spine when she touches him & leave his hand & was abt to go but...Maan pulls her & hugs her tightly...

He kisses her shoulder making her shudder & he says without in his conscious,"Bahut dino se tumhe kuch kehna chahtha tha Geet ek baat ko...Geet I love you...I love you so much...mujhe jitna gham huve tumhare jaane se utna jab Sam chali gayi tabhi nahi huva...Geet mein bhi tumhe college ke pehle din se hi mera dil tujhe dediya tha lekin mera dimag kuch aur kehtha tha aur mera dil kuch aur...meine dimag ki sunkar Sam ko propose kiya...lekin meine tumhari dosti par hi shak kardiya us Sam ki wajaise...mein tumhe bahut pyaar katha hoon...pls mujhe chod ke mat jao...pls."

Geet was shocked to hear the confession of Maan she pulled herself from him & saw those eyes which showed only love which were reflecting on her.Geet saw him with tears & She pulled him & went from there.

Precap-Dadimaa-Maan kyun na hum is baar holi khele

PREVIOUS PART 26-https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2884605?pn=10

NEXT PART 28-https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2884605?pn=14

Edited by geetsrir.maan - 12 years ago
maaneet0887 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
HI GUYS I'LL NOT BE AVAILABLE FOR 3 DAYS BECOZ I'LL BE GOING TO OUT OF STATION SO IT'S DIFFICULT TO UPDATE.SO DON'T WAIT FOR ME.
-Gemini- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice update ,loved Pari ,precap interesting ,will be waiting for your update.
love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awesome n beautiful update dear...

its amazing...maan atlast confessed his love to geet...magar geet...uski kya answer hogi...i hope positive hi ho plz...

really loved it...

continue nxt prt soon plz...

thank u sooo much fr such a lovely update...

waiting fr nxt prt...
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
part 26
nice part...
Pari is so cute...
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
part 27
hope Pari makes them confess their love...
cont soon dear...
---nishu--- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
drunken maan
ab bhi kiss nahi