Roshni Chopra??My photo with priyanka

canadaictdude thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

The actress that plays pia in kasem se ( Roshini Chopra ) Is this actually priyanka chopras sister? Oh yes i met Priyanka chopra i had a picture with her. I will upload it. I had gone to a shooting in ludlow in a masion. I took pictures with the stars! It was so exiciting.  I will upload a few of them!

Edited by canadaictdude - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

canadaictdude thumbnail
IMG Edited by canadaictdude - 17 years ago
canadaictdude thumbnail

Edited by canadaictdude - 17 years ago
khoo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
no not at all!! she is definitely not priyanka's sister because they would've mentioned something like that!!
suku thumbnail
we still kant see the image canadaictdude. Sometimes it is hard to post an image on the forum. So i suggest u two tings one is go to http://www.blogger.com/start
create an account and post ur pic there and then give us the link. The other is post the pic as part of ur banner in settings.
                             i hope tis helps
sweetsorrow18 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
😕omg r u serious.....is pia really priyanka chopra's sister....no way, something must have been mentioned😕
marvelous.malks thumbnail
The picture isn't showing, and also - i don't think that they are sisters. Their surname is the same, but they are not sisters. 😕
DevilishSaira thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i dotn think she is pryyankas chopras sister
DevilishSaira thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

prem chopra has the same name too does it mean priyanka is his daugtehr or niece🤢

Originally posted by: marvelous.malks

The picture isn't showing, and also - i don't think that they are sisters. Their surname is the same, but they are not sisters. 😕

ds25 thumbnail
shes not priyanka chopra's sister , thats 4 sure!!!, priyanka has just one younger bro!!!