Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rozy77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
awesome part
loved it
am glad he knows sharman isnt khushi's son...
cant wait for the next part
take care
Psychedelic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Wow!! Loved the update! The truth is out! They love each other.. How will Arnav react!? I cant wait for the next part!!! )
I effing love you! there are no other words! some times profanity is the only way to describe how one feels and i f**king love you!!
--Siva-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Hey Suhey! I seriously wasn't expecting an update for this, this soon! Thanks dear!

I so love this story. Kushi said the truth finally.. The flashback and present situation, the way you carry it over, is perfectly in sync for me!

What is gonna happen next!! Update soon.
smile1412 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
whoa...finally out!!!! gr8 update!
savvz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
loved it..
finally truth is coming out in open..
Finalllyyy! I was waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting (well you get the point) for an update!
She told him Sharman isn't her son! PARTY TIME!
I wonder how Arnav will react to that...

But...

way to leave it at THAT point. Geez. You love torturing us poor souls don't you?? :P
insanelycrazy thumbnail
this story is beautiful!!
i just started reading this FF today, and this is your best work and i just have to tell you that!!!(embrace yourself, its gonna be a hell of a long comment of me yapping away to glory :P!!!) even though TI is my favourite from all your FFs (yep i'm a sucker for comedy ;P )  but you are so good at depicting these emotions and inner turmoil stuff, i just loved it! arnav loves her but he was an ass all that while.  and now when she has said it, his wounded ego and desire of self preservation is preventing him from confessing and letting himself out thus he resorts to what he does the best and he starts yelling like an idiot. i loved it when he goes all territorial on her about how she should have stayed hit him or fight or anything. its amazing how you portrayed that! (but you left it at a bloody cliff hanger!! oh how i wish i started reading this a week from now so i wouldn't be dieing :/ ) but i think he won't believe her, cus he's arnav and he's delusional ðŸ¤¢
but my favourite part was where you were trying to portray that a girl has the right to have a physical relation too, she's not to be confined in the house. honestly its bloody hypocritical  if people just expect girls to sit at home and cry a river, its not like  the guys do it! i was sooo glad you put that part in, and i totally agree with it. just because she's sleeping with some1 for comfort it doesnt make her a wh**e and since suraj is her form of comfort because they both lost people they love so ya. plus i'm sure arnav wasnt sitting at home and japofying artis and taking up temporary celibacy !
 and i knew! about the sharman thing! i was sooo sure sharman was not their child you had a twist in it! yayyyieee (i feel like 007 :D )  but yea didn't see the part of a wife. i just thought they were business partners who lived together and needed each other to lessen the impact of a lost one.

so ya basically awesome(my diction sux [irrespective of HL english] so i'm gonna stick with awesome :P) story!! 
hararnav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wow... finally she told him... 
now what arnav??
sweetygirl28 thumbnail
yay!!!new thread congrats!!!

Finally she told him! ha thats a really big task .. why doesnt he listen to her..god he is always impatient..