Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Soni. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
What shall i say GD and Neeme other then you are awesome and talented writers. My mind is very tensed right now. It was an awsome story with some emotioal but scary dialogues. I cannot belevie that my Abhijeet can behave like that with Daya plus other members of the team especially my cutie pie Vivek. I am definitely sure that Abhijeet is not mad and please do not send him to the mental asylum and make him lose his memory completly Yea CID ke izzat ka sawal. My sharpshooter is not mad. Daya was extremelly brillant throughout out the story and the way he handle abhijeet despite being injured himself. That was too good plus the way you two portray him during the emotional scenes is too good. Please update soon my heartbeat is getting slower i dont want my duo separated.
..optimist.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
GD and Neeme!!! Great going..😊

Daya Sir is fantastic through esp the way he handled Abhi...πŸ‘
But what have you my Abhijeet??😭
Make him well soonπŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š

You have portrayed everything so nicely...πŸ‘πŸ‘
And you have left it at the peak of excitement n curiosity...
Desperately waiting to know what happens next...
...Gauhar... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
2nd part  also mind blowing guys πŸ‘...hats off too you⭐️...keep going😊 
NicoleWoods thumbnail

story is blooming up just good guys ...take care of those parts where u 'll have to describe the scene ...just some minor clarity issues ...

coming to the story ...i cant seem to recollect but is this dr ashok, a character from  

any previous story ...is that why  abhijeet was shifted to that hospital rather than city hospital ?

and yes , i am quite inclined to believe that abhijeet is not literally mad 

or if so, then it would have to be an induced one.

i have a feeling that something is not proper with that asylum and 

all this is probably an investigative scam probably with acp s knoweldge .

sorry if this is  way out of the road ...but this is the picture i get from the story so far

Forfriend thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
IInd part is too awesome yaar

I feel like  its plan of Abhijeet (FW ka aasar hai sab YSPT hi najar aata hai)

per haan yeh jarur pakka hai ki ABhijeet me meta hospital jane ka or case solve hone ka koi na koi relation jarur hai

I am feeling bad for Daya

The way he said... Musaper ghussa ho toh bas muse hurt karo OMG made me emmotional

and that last HUG from ACP to Gentle Gaint... Is to much touchy for me 

Edited by Forfriend - 11 years ago
gadhadada thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: NicoleWoods

story is blooming up just good guys ...take care of those parts where u 'll have to describe the scene ...just some minor clarity issues ...

coming to the story ...i cant seem to recollect but is this dr ashok, a character from  

any previous story ...is that why  abhijeet was shifted to that hospital rather than city hospital ?

and yes , i am quite inclined to believe that abhijeet is not literally mad 

or if so, then it would have to be an induced one.

i have a feeling that something is not proper with that asylum and 

all this is probably an investigative scam probably with acp s knoweldge .

sorry if this is  way out of the road ...but this is the picture i get from the story so far

yes its from my Story Drift in Rift...
-SNEHAL- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I kind of liked this story rather than previous one. Only complaint is you are showing abhijeet a very angry and irrational person since past few stories. I think you are loosing the character there somewhere. But again thats only a frank opinion. Hope you understand.

Coming to this story.. I think abhijeet will be back as he is.. cause without him there will be no daya and without both of them there will be no cid..

Eagerly waiting for next part :)
shreela thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
good plot and very well-written.πŸ‘πŸ‘ Abhijeet sir is surely not mad, but I guess that he wants to enter to the mental asylum to investigate in his own way. am I right or am I right?πŸ˜‰ but still, his behaviour and Daya sir's helpless condition, is truely heart-breaking.😭
  btw, u had introduced a charecter named "Shatru Ahuja". how can a person's name be "Shatru"?πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

complete the story ASAP. I m waiting.
gadhadada thumbnail

Originally posted by: shreela

good plot and very well-written.πŸ‘πŸ‘ Abhijeet sir is surely not mad, but I guess that he wants to enter to the mental asylum to investigate in his own way. am I right or am I right?πŸ˜‰ but still, his behaviour and Daya sir's helpless condition, is truely heart-breaking.😭

btw, u had introduced a charecter named "Shatru Ahuja". how can a person's name be "Shatru"?πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

complete the story ASAP. I m waiting.

Is there any Problem with the name KD...πŸ˜•
gadhadada thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shreya_luvs

Guys I just read both parts...and why do you write concluding part in the title GD? πŸ˜†

Anyways back to the story. Loving it...the suspense is awesome. And the duo are just fab. Do continue it soon. πŸ‘

aap ko ATSHUK karnay kay liyey SHERYA jee...πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰