kanchi thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

I wonder wht happen next???Hey guys help me out.

1.Will Jassi be Purab's Hum safar?
2.Will Arman and Malika re-unite?
3.Will Puru divide Gulmohor?🤢
4.Will Jassi forgive Purab?
5.Will Rohan be there this time(isn't he cute?)
6.What will Billu do when he sees Purab again?( i hope there won't be 3rd world war)

kanchi

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tamanna thumbnail
 Just Too Many Qs!!! For which only TIME has the answers.

Guys, I know u all are partial towards Purab. But there are just a few things that does not go too well with his image.

No. 1: He did try to hide his dealing with GM even after coming to know that Jassi is attached with the company. If u all remember the scene where Purab for the first time sees Armaan on the TV, it was evident from his attitude that his intention was to harm Gulmohar. It was there despite knowing the fact that Jassi treats Gulmohar as her family. Even if Purab has been successful in taking over the company, Jassi would never have been happy with the situation.

No.2: He claims he is in love with Jassi and wants to make her his "humsafar". His heart beats for Jassi only and in his eyes there is only Jassi. He is supposed to be a sensitive guy. BUT then how come he does not even want to find out even for once what Jassi wants?

That's no way a sensitive guy is supposed to act.

deadly thumbnail

Very fair questions Tamanna. You have a very good point about the second question but I don't agree with your first one. Purab was buying Gulmohur for Jassi becoz he knew that Jassi was attached to gulmohur and couldn't see it falling apart. I mean doing u remember the episode where Purab propose to Jassi. After that there was a scene when Purab was waiting for Jassi's answers and that time Aryan had called him to confirm the deal but Purab had said that he is waiting for the right moment.That time he was waiting for Jassi "yes"

kanchi thumbnail

Well u know, He did tell tht he wants to give jassi a surpirse gift(if i am not mistaken).And he also know tht it was Gulmohor tht hurt her so much.So tht he wanted to get Gulmohor for her and tht was the only thing she can be happy with(i think so😃).

Arre Lov is Blind,well if Purab had not done something to Gulmohor then Jassi may had become his Humsafar,didn't u notice she was waiting for his call sitting beside the phone and she was thinking so much of him she took IFH file when she was going to Gulmohor.😉

kanchi

tamanna thumbnail
 True, Purab only meant to give Jassi the surprise gift of Gulmohar!!! A very noble and romantic gesture on his part. True Jassi could not see Gulmohar falling apart before her very own eyes, but at the same time she would have felt worse if Purab's deal would have hurt Armaan. Gulmohar did not hurt her; it was Armaan's tactlessness she felt worse about. But she still would not have tolerated harming Armaan (even unintentionally) in any way.

And as u have already pointed out "love is blind", Jassi is set on again taking up the responsibility of bringing Mallika and Armaan together and if the preview is corrected she is again set about arranging for their "engagement" party!!!

Why does the entry of Purab Mehra🤓 always have to coincide with the engagement party of Armaan Suri😈????? 

PS: I am glad👏 atleast somebody in this forum has acknowledged that Mr Mehra is human and has a little bit of "unfairness" in him.

kanchi thumbnail

Now who is somebody?😃

Morgoth thumbnail

ANOTHER engagement...sigh

If thats the case there will be another Screeching Match b/w Armaan and Mallika...

That will make Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin worse than any saga by Ekta Kapoor!

tamanna thumbnail
😆u of course.........thanx anyway👍🏼
navika thumbnail

Kanchi you won today so three cheers for Kanchi and thanks a lot for the great news

kanchi thumbnail

Thx Navika and u too tamanna.

hahah yeah mystrical, u know this serial don't have any wedding or other thing to show to us so tht they are creating another engagement party😆 , very funny.

Purab why are u acting so strange😕?

kanchi