esnehaa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hi there character of ria oberoi won't be played by priya wal now as she is seriously ill any new actress will continue so basically she is replaced, i thought of informing you all

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reality_check thumbnail
can u plz tell us who told u about it?
sumibaner thumbnail

Originally posted by: esnehaa

hi there character of ria oberoi won't be played by priya wal now as she is seriously ill any new actress will continue so basically she is replaced, i thought of informing you all

how do u know this do u have any proof?
esnehaa thumbnail
buddy i got his news from reliable sources can't reveal here  even i don't want her to be replaced but we can't do anything cv's are thinking of replacing her but as of now nothing is 100 per cnt sure but there are chances of replacement and priya is weak and ill she can't continue shooting 
sumibaner thumbnail
i know that shez unwell but we can request the cvs to drag the current track more untill priya recovers.if we request them i m sure they will retain her for public demand. i mean if she  had fallen ill thats not her fault, we should request them.i m sure they will change their mind. what say?
reality_check thumbnail
lets wait and watch the episodes ahead to get a clear picture...
sumibaner thumbnail
Oh god plzzz tell me hw is priya is and has she started her shoot? Plzzz someone plzzz tell me.
esnehaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumibaner

Oh god plzzz tell me hw is priya is and has she started her shoot? Plzzz someone plzzz tell me.

no she has not started yet i don't think she will be part of the show now but as i said not 100% confirm so let us wait and watch 
lil_aashi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ols gud guys... she is absolutely fine now, she was hospitalized due to illness, now she's back wid a bang!