Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mitzification thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
How about ..it was a good show ...loved the fresh look and young people ..their style and most of all Uday ...
now we just watch it as a reminder of what Uday was ... and keep pretending that we still find him hot ... I stoped liking him the day he gave up his character and became a majnu ... and now his so called grey side is so damn  boooring .. almost uni-dimensional
and yes J is becoming so desprate and unnati is non exsistent
and monash ...irritating beyond words
.oh God ... have u ever seen a show get sucessful when audience dont even know who the leads are ...?
and the classy scheming royal family has become so dumb ... I don't know ... someone somewhere lost the whole zing of this show ::(
 whats wit this Komal soking her daughters feet in rose water ... wat abt her other daughter .. u ever thought abt her ?
Edited by mitzification - 12 years ago
.lostinthought. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Reeha ๐Ÿค—
Absolutely love love love love ur post!
Totally agree with you! What is happening?
Hope everything goes well...thanks for posting, enjoyed reading
reeha_k thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: pri01

Wow Reeha what an amazing post u have described the current track perfectly๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘  to be honest the current track is getting on nerves...slowly but steadily one after another characters are being butchered and the storyline is dragging and which more irritating for me is Komal and her blind love really I can't get myself connected to such selfish mom.

Hope CVs know in which direction is the show is heading as sometimes I hv the feeling that they themselves don't know what is happening.

Regarding Akash me too am betting that he the villain...hope this is true and in case yes then it will be the bigest twist in Manveer story.

Let hope for best

GAAHH! I know Priya: It's driving me NUTS! Its rediculous how badly the charecters are getting spun around! i seriously see M hating UV, and we're back to square one.

I DONT want UV to be villianized in the soap: He has so much bloody pontential; and after today's epi, I seriously can't see JN as being anything but a jelous, bitter sister and I want SO MUCH MORE FOR HER!!!

I really hope Akash get's some negitivity, because I'm so fed up of him being shown as a perpetual SAINT! GAAH!
LD-Radha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ok first order of business, I dont think I've ever laughed so hard. That was BRILLIANT Reeha...just simply BRILLIANT. Every word you said was so true too but just the way you expressed it...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ Thank god we have you in times like this!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Alright secondly, the characters. I'll probably just be in agreement with what you said, I still want to share. You took the time to write that monster of a post, I feel like I owe it to you to write back๐Ÿ˜Š And it must have not been easy writing that...I know from experience๐Ÿ˜‰

Komal - So we all know that her love for Manyata...*coughs*...Moniya has well...driven her kind of insane but the fact that she wants Manyata to be treated fairly while Jay gets sidelined...you are absolutely right! Thats not fair at all! And just simply not right. And the run away part...I was genuinely surprised when she said that. That to me sounded more like the CVs running out of ideas than Komal's care for Manyata. Isnt that the traditional line when the child cant get their love...to run away. I thought DEK was supposed to be different...this is not different. And Komal...I thought she was better than all of this. 

Akash - I dont know what to say. That is a seriously damaged character...probably more damaged than Manveer's relationship at this point. The line that still irks me is when he told Manyata to fight for herself against her family and not give in...i mean..WHAT?! Hello! These people are her family (whether they act like it or not) and how is fighting against them going to get her any closer to you? I know its hard Akash but please...THINK for once in your life. Please. In terms of the current track, I think he likes picking fights with UV more than he loves Manyata. If you can even call it love. Just when you think his character has reached an all time low...he just sets the bar lower! Its incredible...really. Haha! And I agree, he should pay more attention to Chikki. 

Dadi Saab - I've been thinking the exact same thing which is why it was no surprise to me when Komal over heard DS talking to UV. Can you even call that place an office? Its a desk in the middle of what literally is an open room. Yeah, real sophisticated DS. Plus, she has got to quit with the politics! Brijraj was right! Shes so busy formulating plans that shes completely missing the bigger picture! I actually dont know what I was going to say for the bigger picture but I'm sure there is one!๐Ÿ˜† Now Manyata is neither growing closer to UV or becoming a suitable candidate for ruling Devgarh. Maybe we should just give it to Jay. No one else besides her really cares. 

Uday - I have no complaints against him. The only time he gets angry is when Manyata mentions how she is doing all this for Akash...which just happens to be at the end of every conversation. Then he gets all tiger-y and loses all rationality (if thats a word) but thats understood! I get just as angry as well! I guess he just has to keep doing what hes doing, you cant force someone to fall in love with you...though hes trying his level best. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Jay - So we're in agreement! But now that I think about it...its not an empire that she needs. The bigger picture for this whole hatred of hers is Manyata stealing UV from her life. Which is also the only thing in her life that shes wanted and hasnt got. After that, shes angry about Manyata kind of dominating over the family and stealing her crown. Great, she wants the one thing she cant have. Her character has been set up for assassination right from the beginning! But you're right...maybe with an empire to keep her busy she would be less of an annoyance. ๐Ÿ˜† She really has no place in UV-DS politics or Manyata-Akash's story but she purposely sticks her foot in the door anyway. 

Manyata - Her stubborn-ness is destroying all of her good traits and the relationships shes worked to build. She needs to let go of this Akash cloud that permanently hangs above her head but I guess easier said than done. She just...angers me. 

Brijraj - Sometimes I think hes the most sensible one of them all and other times I want to hit him in the head with a crowbar. He has some valid points and what hes saying is true but the way he conveys it just ruins his argument. Plus hes probably the last person in that house anyone is going to listen to.

Completely agree with everything you said about politics and categorizing the characters. I guess theres nothing else left to say...I've kind of had my own little rant going on here๐Ÿ˜†

But once again, that was brilliant Reeha...thank you.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

P.S. I really want Unnati back. She was like the guiding force and I feel like these trains only lost their tracks after she left. Where is she by the way? Did I miss something?

And while I'm still talking...I think the biggest problem with DEK is repetition. ALL of these characters are acting like broken record players...I think once we move off this point everything will be ok. Like drama is okay...thats what keeps the showing going but you also have to carry it forward for god's sake. We have moved past the Ekta generation people! Lets start to show it.
LD-Radha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I did not know I was capable of writing so much๐Ÿ˜†
-Niha- thumbnail
loved your post. You just written out exactly what was on my mind as well. I hope someone goes and hits the CVs in the head to lead them into the right direction. At this rate, DEK will be history with MonAsh love๐Ÿคข  We all want ManVeer, plz how many times do we have to tell them?๐Ÿ˜ก
PanjabanJatti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜ญ CVS JAAGO 
reeha_k thumbnail

Originally posted by: DilDostiDanceD3

I did not know I was capable of writing so much๐Ÿ˜†

Neither did I ! LOL! But I really enjoyed it, and second every motion!
The reason I stated JN needs an empire, is because she's very intuitive..she figured out the plan and everything by using her witts; she maybe a first class Biznatch, but she is smart. Hence, why I think she's being wasted ๐Ÿคข.
Jas, loved your minnie rant, I just hope someone is listening to us!๐Ÿ˜ก
reeha_k thumbnail

Originally posted by: limbu.simmy

Reeha 

I've not been able to chat wid you for ages ( Lol LONG Time actually ๐Ÿ˜‰).. This is such an amazing post.. Bang On Girl.. Even I've stopped watching the show for 3 weeks now I guess but i do read WU everyday.. And I Tell You, this show is not giving me any posititve vibes to come back and watch it.. The makeover process seems so long way let alone Manveer.. ๐Ÿคข

And the way you analyzed every charatcter it was damn on the spot.. WIth komal I'd give you 10/10.. I mean whoever is writing the Character bit, I guess she's just not taking analysing Komals character in depth.. How can a Princess turned Queen be sooo shallow.. and not think about their Prestige when I bet tht's wat they have been taught as a child.. And with all others character CVs please think caregully or atleast not only see the straight path but the alternate ways as well.. This show had soo much viewers and potential at first but now it is just getting nowhere.. 

Ufff I am soo dissapointed with the current track here.. But Seriuosly Reeha I love your rants.. I welcome them everytime as you're so right with it..

hope to catch up wid ya soon Gal 

Simmy 

Awww simmy's. I miss you tooo
I actullly fell behind because of school taking over my life; but I don't blame you for not watching- it's pretty painfull๐Ÿคข I'm sure there will be plenty more of these!๐Ÿ˜†
moksha89 thumbnail
LOVE YOUR POST!
thanks for taking the energy & time to write it because goodness knows that i've just stopped.
but you also were not biased which greatly helps others understand the frustration that us original DEK-ians have come to feel.  it's not about who's hot or what's happening momentarily that annoys us but the bigger picture and the scripted characters that are.  the twists were not really twists but trashing of good personalities and character action & it simply is too much at this point.