Posted: 12 years ago

Helllooo DEK Diehards!🤗

Wow. I haven't said that in about two weeks

I was about two weeks behind on the show (Un-beee-leeev-able, right?😲) And FINALLY Caught up today. That is roughly 22 minutes of TV multiplied by 8 episodes. That, is a lot of TV. 😆...but to be fair I skipped out on many of the Chikash or Majnu Scenes🤢. And that was soo much information that I had to ask this:

W T F
is going on here😳.
I am venting ie this is a RANT- not an analysis, (meaning it isn't as refined😆)- this might be insightful, entertaining, or useless: Tell me what you think.

(1) KOMAL: For the love of effing something! @#$%7^*$#%#@$%  YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!
This woman was raised a Princess- is technically a Queen. She was wedded into one of the most respectable royal families and has had DS as a mother-in-law for OVER TWENTY FREAKING YEARS...how can she be so DENSE?. I'm sorry, don't use the "A mother's heart arguement" here: because I would only buy it if Komal's heart worked that way for JN and UV as well: Why? Because JN is the daughter she "raised" (personally, I think nannies raised her, but that's just my opinion- can you imagin Komal changing a diaper?) And UV is the son she never had; yes Manyata was missing- but IF she was such a  fan-freaking-tastic mother: WOULDNT SHE LOVE UDAY AND JN a BIT MORE THEN THAT? <--- You might be wondering what I mean by that. I'm refering to March 1st Episode where Komal and DS are talking and Komal said (pardon the crappy hindi) "Hum baas yeh chathey hain, ki hamri beti kay saath koi nainsafi na ho" WELL YOU KNOW WHAT KOMAL? BS! BS with a Capital B! And a Captial S! Why? Because when your youngest daughter was lashing out for attention you couldnt give two craps. That's why. You've "raised" one daughter but still fail to see why she acts the way she acts. I'm wondering the reasons behind that- as they could be (ONE) You were too bloody busy mooning over M being missing to pay attention to JN's persona turning into a spoiled brat or (TWO) You aren't that A-1 mom everyone likes to think you are/can be. I'm betting it's number ONE.
Continuing with Komal: "RUN AWAY MANYATA" ARE YOU KIDDING ME? RUN AWAY??!!??!?!?!?!?! You prayed for her for 16 years; neglected your other child because of this prayer; and when you FINALLY have her- you are telling her to RUN AWAY? Well, in this case, love isn't blind- it's just FLAT OUT STUPID! Why? Because it makes no sense. Either HAVE THE GUTS TO TELL HER THE TRUTH; or just shut up! *BREATHE REEHA BREATHE!*

Moving on:

(2)AKASH: MAKE UP YOUR EFFING MIND.
Decide whether you LOVE HER OR NOT. Because you know what? I've heard the "I don't need you to change because I love you the way you are." Well, you know what that ACTUALLY MEANS? It means this: "I don't want you to change because I'm insecure, selfish, and know it's not going to work" You don't have SELFCONFIDENCE and if it isn't enough of a hint, and it needs to be spelt out: YOUR LOVE ISNT STRONG ENOUGH. Personally, I think M loves Akash more then he loves her: why? Because SHE ACTUALLY HAS SOME FAITH!
Next: WHY ARE YOU IGNORING CHIKI? How dense are you buddy! The girl is OBSESSED WITH YOU! ...Seriously. *breathe Reeha breathe* I am amazed that you have such little FAITH in the girl you supposedly "love"- UV or no UV; DS or no DS; if you love her, it shouldnt MATTER what you SEE, THINK or HEAR. There should be more TRUST then that. Pttsssh- and if thats the BEST you can do THEN YOU DONT DESERVE ANY GIRLFRIEND.
continuing: PUT YOUR FINGER DOWN PUTHAR! were you out of your
#@$@#%$#@%@# MIND!?!?!??!!? What Brand of Tequila did you Shoot down befor entering the Palace? Please let me know, because that was some magical stuff!
ALSO, Seriously...if you were so fabulously amazing at getting a job: You would have found one by now? Right? hmmm, food for thought. And What's up with "Sharminda" WHAT. Did you expect her to have a GRADE TWO VOCABULARY FOR EVER? Rediculous- and IF you paid attention you're realize she still bloody says "Hain Nahi tho" Idiot.

(3)DS: Can you stop Talking about your plans in your office? You DO REALIZE IT IS A BLOODY OPEN CONCEPT? That anyone walking by can HEAR THINGS? Seriously! For the love of bloody ANYTHING! Shouldnt you be more stealthy then that! *shakes head*

(4)UDAY: CONTROL YAAR CONTROL! YOU GOT THIS! Just breathe (I should take my own advice) and keep calm- you need to show M that you LOVE her: AS MONIYA or AS MANYATA. Akash on the other hand obviously, does not. I must agree with you on one point- sort of- When You told Akash to speak respectfully to manyata because she is a princess, I agree: BUT I'd also add that it should be BECAUSE HE LOVES HER. If he truley LOVED her he'd try to understand; his tone would be different. I've noticed the difference in tone with your language as well since you've fallen in love. Also: Ermmm...I think your road rage (as sexy as it was) was Scarey - LET THIS BE A LESSON! Do not be angry while driving😊- BUT! please note that the pederstrian was at fault for Jay-walking. Which is illegal in most countries

(5)JN: OH FOR THE LOVE OF SOMETHING. Can the CVs just make a Yash for her? PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! Her charecter is being KILLED! this level of BITTERNESS is NOT GOOD! It is killing her: It's to the point of "If I can't be happy, no one can be happy" It's simply not healthy. I'd hate to see her charecter go down the toilet and become a stereotypical vamp- husband-stealing-sister.  LOVED! LOVED! LOVED! LOVED! LOVED! The Purple Dress this week; and the Leopard print thinggy! HOLY SHMACKCICLES! The two weeks there isnt a NL YOU SIMPLY KILLED IT! GAAH! Fabulous clothing! Fabulous! AND YOU HAVE SOME BRAINS! OMFG! So much more intuitive then M. Honestly, JN needs to rule a kingdom. Not Jaigard and Devgard: BUT SOMEONE GIVE THIS GIRL AN EMPIRE PLEASE!

(6)MANYATA: You know what- get mad at DS and Uday all you want- that's fair. It's pretty understandabe. BUT do you REALIZE that SHE WAS CORRECT? Do you understand, that DS PROVED HER POINT? Akash DOES NOT LOVE YOU. Because if you did: It wouldn't matter What you wear, how you eat, how you speak and where you live: you would STILL be THE LOVE OF HIS LIFE. As Manyata or as Moniya BECAUSE BOTH SHOULD BE THE SAME THING. But in his eyes that's not the case. Think about that. Really, really, really think about it. Also, I agree; your rishta with Akash is not so weak that it will break at once...afterall it's a "highschool relationship" (as I've stated before) so...you guys have a few break ups and make ups before you completely move on RE: The "Chappal" thing...errmmm...I think Brij's sun punishment hadnt worn off 🤔 (Can you spell C-R-A-Z-Y?)

(7)BRIJRAJ: Uncle Brij...you so not brightYour wife even figured it out: mind you it was by evesdropping, but still dude😆 WHAT TYPE OF ROYAL HUSBAND ARE YOU?! Your wife is crazy! Control her!

(8)POLITICS: People need to realize one thing: That includes EVERY charecter on this show; POLITICS is everywhere- it is NOT simply related to "Government" and "Royalty" Being politically savvy is more about having some COMMON SENSE. SEEING THE BIGGER PICTURE. Akash, Brij and Komal are too dense to see it. Heck, even Manyata.
Uday, DS, and JN are smart enough to see it.

(9) SECURITY: FOR Goodness sakes! LAY OFF OF THE SAMOSAS YOU FATTIES! How is it that FIVE Guards can't hold back ONE Man: JUST ONE! BEST LINE: Security Gaurd to Akash"Aray Aap har dusray din yahan ajathay hain"- Yeah, if you did your job properly he wouldnt, idiots😡

Ok, all done for now. I will watch today's epi later and Comment; but from the W/U I'm betting money that Akash is villianous. Because he wouldn't have come if UV called him, right? After all, didn't he say "He isn't his puppet"

Reeha😉
love love love your post, Reeha!
Your post was just bang on about the current track & the characters.
I have no idea where this show is heading to, really.
BUT I REALLY REALLY don't want it to go the KTH way,  where Manyata marries UV for revenge & then realises he wasn't at fault, like many of the forum members are predicting.
I want ManVeer, but at the same time, i don't want their track to be typical.
Ohhh Reeha, lots of seetiyan and taliyan👏 for making this post, what torture we had  to go through for past two weeks, u had  to bear it all at one go, but as they say, a poison once taken is better than slow poison, we were slow poisoned for two weeks😭 , but anyways still hopes are  still der  for Manveer to happen, so along with you even we all have taken up meditation for bearing the torture, so yes Breath In Breath Out... 😃

OMG it like this whole post was out of my head LOL really great job

Completely agree with you Reeha!!
100+% cause the show is just going in circles, the only improvement that happened was that ManVeer became friends, but even that took a reverse turn with the Akash coming to the Raj Mahal fiasco!

I had lots of hopes with the Holi seq... remember Makar Sakranti one was quite entertaining, but the Holi seq was just terrible. The CVs couldn't even give us a daydream of ManVeer playing Holi together, but they had to show Akash putting color/ tikka in Manyata's maang... YUCK

Plus, Uday the cool, calculative guess with a mind of a refined chess player is all of a sudden shown to be emotional, sentimental, and threatening Akash out in the public and he wasn't even drunk to make such a HUGE BLUNDER!... What the hell are they doing to my sharp, smart, sophisticated Uday?... I hope they are not trying to turn him into a Majnu?🤢

Don't get me started on Komal. For her, to me it seems she just has one child 'Manyata' and thats it.

DS is also making blunders cause she either seems too over confident with the happenings or has forgotten the proverb 'Deewaron kay bhi kaan hotay hain'

And as far as Akash is concerned, I have mentally paired him with Chikki already, (not that I like them)...but just to get him out  of the way cause CVs just love him immensely and don't wanna let him go... Even though the audience has no interest in him

END RESULT: Maha jaal of unending loops!... So the state where we were in Jan was the state we are in today... no effin progress!!
Edited by mahi0809 - 12 years ago
exceeellent analysis oops rant!!!
rant n more rant is what we all hav been doing here!!!!
th CVs hav prolly ,prolly listened tho...this akash character is getting fishy,,,!!!

and that open concept office is sooo bang on !!
every time she speaks there..makes me squirm n go like 'arre aahista DS...koi sun lega!'
but she hasn't learnt her lesson yet!!

Edited by Pinkfroth - 12 years ago
Originally posted by prc_fan1

love love love your post, Reeha!
Your post was just bang on about the current track & the characters.
I have no idea where this show is heading to, really.
BUT I REALLY REALLY don't want it to go the KTH way, where Manyata marries UV for revenge & then realises he wasn't at fault, like many of the forum members are predicting.
I want ManVeer, but at the same time, i don't want their track to be typical.
Sam!!! 🤗 GAHHH! Honestly I had so much fun watching all of the Epis together but I seriously was having multiple W T F moments- there is seriously a lack of consistency and progress; I feel as if something's are just not adding up- hopefully the CVs Are just playing a mind game with us and it will finally get better !!!
chalo ji Reeha, you lost it! But LOVED LOVED LOVED your post! You said EVERYTHING!!!

the show has been so inconsistent that I am losing all my interest in this. God, ManVeer seem so much beautiful in my head 😔
hey reeha.. <3

lovely post!
u  described everything what i  was feeling while watching all these episodes. ...Kuddos!

sure that cvs r out of der minds!

as per the fridays precap.. its UV's car ... 

but i dont think its UV 
it might be someone els!
according to me.. akash is evil!!!

if and so! akash dies..  UV will b blamed!! and!!! i dont want any revenge marriage of manveer.. KTH way!!

Reeha 🤗 love ur post 👏👏👏and totally agree with u
I will come back later on with my comments right now am busy with my little brat