Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Only Rabba Vey is the strong manipulated capsule which consoled my heart today otherwise the episode was on drastic shades. I merely endured because its a daily soap so no massive complains by writing fillers this and that. And yes , the catch fight takes the cake away. 😍

Love you Shy for the pics , for the nutshell , for your efforts and most considerably for making it always possible. 🤗
garlic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks shy dear...I feel that with today's rabba ve and all past moment ,the CV's are trying to show back of love track...slowly slowly;1st khushi will and then arnav...I think so ,let's hope for best.Thanks again.😊
rima thumbnail
cute commentary with the great pics:) thanks shy
-Deepali- thumbnail
Thanks Shy for Amazing Post and Caps🤗
-SI- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
The first bit was so funny shy!!!
rumu thumbnail
Thanks u for the pic...was really irritated by mami and Payal scenes ...few mins of Arhi made my morning beautiful...was very happy but just now came to know that Sanaya didn't get the new comer award so m very upset now..happy for hottiee he got an award but why not Khushi??😭
thy gave Sandhya ..just hating it..really hate it...😡
shybabe thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: rumu

Thanks u for the pic...was really irritated by mami and Payal scenes ...few mins of Arhi made my morning beautiful...was very happy but just now came to know that Sanaya didn't get the new comer award so m very upset now..happy for hottiee he got an award but why not Khushi??😭

thy gave Sandhya ..just hating it..really hate it...😡

HEARD THAT TOO...😕
subiscs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
heyyy awesomeee post!!!! Loved the pix...and yeah probably with spa finally gettin over...the track will move from monday...am just on cloud nine nowww after hearing the results though 😊

rushshri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
[MEMBERSCOPY]

Res

edited -

tu koi bhi pic dikha, kitne bhi intense meri need to yahi mua haram karta hai. Dekh to kaisa bhaitha hai. laaj nahi aati isse.

kate hue uncut done...aage ...w8in for ur vm
Edited by rushshri - 12 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

shybabe thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: subiscs

heyyy awesomeee post!!!! Loved the pix...and yeah probably with spa finally gettin over...the track will move from monday...am just on cloud nine nowww after hearing the results though 😊

hope so😳