Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vinan2050 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Next Morning Ram wake up With a smile and confidence which was  needed by him to bring his Life back to bring his Priya back before Living KM ram called The interior Decorator and told him to do all the changes that were did by Priya earlier.

Ram drive his car towards the coaching Center because he wanted to reach  classes Before his Hitler wife reach their  he has to make some arrangement Ram reached coaching Classes And talk with the head of the coaching to make it off for all the Students & teachers except Priya .

Ram made all the arrangement  which he wanted to make nd was nw waiting for Priya

Priya reached her classes and got  surprised since whole building was decorated with  Green color flowers  she thought that it might be any function going on   she  enteredin the classes and found the arrow directing her towards the terries

Priya  reached to terrised and got second surprised of the day whole  terries was decorated  With the Artificial  Roses

She enterd in the terries and found ram standing their as soon she sees  Ram she started walking frm their ram stop her 

Ram : Priya plzz ek baar meri bat sunlo  fir tum jo chao karna plzz ek baar main kya kehna chata hu sun lo

Before Priya Could say any Thing ram signled Some one  and it start Raining only at their Place Priya was surprised

Ram :  Dekha Priya tumne  mujhe itna change kar dia hain  wo har chig jo tmhe achi lagti hain wo mjhe achi lagne lagi  priya jab tum khush hoti ho na to mjhe bhi khushi milti hain  , maine kabhi nahi socha tha ki main kabhi kisi  se shadi ar paunga jab bhi vikram mjhe shadi karne k liye bolta to main uski baat tal jata tha lekin jab bhi Vikram aurr Neha ko sath dekhta tha to  mjhe apni life me kuch missing lagta tha tumhare aane se dhire dhire wo kami kam hone lagi priya

Tumne mjhe jine ki ek nayi umeed di Offc aurr kam k bahar bhi ek jindagi hoti hain ye tumne mjhe  sikhaya

Us din party me hi main tumhe apne dil ki baat batana chata  tha lekin us gadhe Vikram k chaakar mein kuch nahi bol paya

Priya I love u I really really love u  plzz mjhe akela mat chod  k jao  main tumhare bina nahi rah sakta priya .

Tumhi kahti ho na ki main Ek abche k jaisa hu  to kyat um apne bache ko  maaf anhi kar sakti

Plzz priya kuch to bolo for god sake  tum mjhse abhi bhi naraz ho priya ??

Priya turned back and  saw ram standing their all drenched  hvng tears in his eye  priya  hugs him I love u Mr kapor I really realy Love u I love u too priya .

After some time  priya  broke the hug and asked Mr. Kapoor aap ko fulo se alrgy hain na aurr ye Barish  apko to ye buri lagti hain na ''

Ram : Priya mjhe fulo se alargy hain iss liye to Artifical Fool lagwaye taki bina chike apni baat bol saku aurr tmhe mere kan bhi na khichne pade aurr rahi bat barish ki to jab se mjhe tumse pyar hua hain main wearied hi  behave kar  rha hun

Priya with anger says To aap ye kahna chate ahin ki main wearied hu

Ram nahi tum weaired nahi tum to meri pyari hitler ho and suddenly rain stops Ram realize it and says lagta han pani khatm ho gaya

Priya : what pani khatm ho gaya ??

Ram : haa wo tumhe barish pasand hain na to maine water tanks se barish karwai

Priya : Mr. kapoor kya jarurat thi in sabki  kitna pani barbad kar dia apne ? apko pata hain itne pani me.. before she could say nore she was cut sort by Ram

Ram : Priya Vikram sahi kehta hain Biwiyo ko khush karna to namumkin hain main yaha romance karne ki koshish kar rha hu aurr tum mjhe pani save karne pe lecture de rahi ho koi mjhe goli kyn nahi maar deta yarr

Priya :: ok srry Mr. kapoor  plzz  ghar chale mjhe bhook lagi hain

Ram : haa chalo maine bhi break fast nahi kia hain aurr humara room hamara wait kar raha hoga chalo. 

Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
awww... that was so so so sweet๐Ÿ˜ณ i wish Ram aisa hi kuch kar de..๐Ÿ˜ there must be verbal confession from Ram's side.. very well written yaar๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
vinan2050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anamika163

awww... that was so so so sweet๐Ÿ˜ณ i wish Ram aisa hi kuch kar de..๐Ÿ˜ there must be verbal confession from Ram's side.. very well written yaar๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

thanxx for liking it 
fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Vinan
Very nicely written!! And yes..This is quite possible  too. Have read the first 2 parts.Wanted to drop a note before reading part 3.
viny_queen thumbnail
he confess yaar kuch meetha ho jaaya what u think๐Ÿ˜‰
salsaly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
lovely.. โค๏ธ
do u know something.. i have been waiting 4 this so long..  ๐Ÿ˜Š
thanks 4 the post.. ๐Ÿ˜›
jayashs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Very nicely written all the three parts!  Hope something like this happens and for GOD SAKE, Priya should listen rather than just go on a ranting marathon!!!

Very nice job and you are becoming a veteran!  Kudos!!!  Thanks for giving us a feast amidst the boring three day weekend without BALH!!!
-Jay.
haribol79 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sweet for Ram...Priya gussa gayab ho gaya...
fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
That last part was sooo cute and romantic!! water tank se paani!! Ab pyaar kiya toh papad belna hi padega naah.๐Ÿ˜†
vinan2050 thumbnail
thanxx Every 1 l fr likng my  writing