TanuDDian thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
heey waitng... update soon
maaneet0887 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
" border="">

PART-13

Pinky came to the terrace crying & sat at the ground looking defeated.Adi came & sat beside her & kept hand on her shoulder.Pinky turned & saw Adi & hugged him immediately & started crying wetting his shirt.Adi asked with concern rubbing her back,"Kya baat hai Pinky,tum ro kyun rahi ho?Don't worry,Geet will be alright."Pinky said painfully,"Adi,mein Geet ko aise dard mein nahin dekh sakthi."Adi was confused,"Par Geet ko huva kya hain,thodi si kamzor hain.But she'll become normal in ur care.Just don't worry abt her."Pinky said slowly,"Mein us dard ke baare mein baat nahin kar rahi hoon.Mein us dard ke baare mein baat kar rahin jo usne apne upar lagaya hai.Tum kuch nahin janthe,tum janana chahthe the na ki meine kyun mana kiya tha yeh baat na kehne ki hum log zinda hain aur tum yeh baat do saalon se jaanthe ho, maan veerji ke liye.Mein yeh sab kiya sirf Geet ke liye."

Adi was confused & said sternly,"Pinky saaf saaf bol ki tum kya keh rahi ho."Pinky stood & said wiping her tears,"Adi,yeh us waqt tha jab hum dono dost bane the.That was so fresh & tender to us but Geet was never like child.She was given responsibilities to fulfill in young age.Geet apne darji ki tarah hai.She never despise her principles.Do you know what is the definition for friendship to her is?Loyalty,protectiveness & her possessiveness.That's why she have very less friends,she want to mingle with those who give respect to her friendship.Then she came here & met Maan veerji & you & your friends.She thought that there was a change in her heart & mind seeing Maan veerji for the first time,when she bumped into him on the first day of the college.First time she was in the arms of a young man.She felt the change when she felt his arms with hesitation & fearThat fear didn't have any explanation in front of her.And after that she quarelled with Sam,which was a difference I saw inside her for the first time.When Sam said that Maan is her boy friend then i saw a jealousy in her eyes for a moment but went off immediately.She has the high power to resist her emotions towards anyone but not in front of me.Woh yeh jaanthi hai ki woh mujhse kuch bhi nahin chupa sakthi pakade jaane ke dar se.Tum jaanthe ho kyun woh Sam se ladthi thi?It was partly for me & for her love also.Becoz as far as I know her she never felt bad for anyone's spoken harsh words.Then as you predicted Maan was made to come back to you from Sam becoz as far as I know Geet never felt comfortable with any man if he's related to her.But she became comfortable to a stranger,an unknown man & he's MSK."

Adi knew half about Geet but this new truth was making him shock.Pinky continued,"Maan liked Geet as a best friend & Sam as girl friend which was making Geet jealous but she never showed it becoz she wanted Maan's happiness as she knew that how much Maan loved Sam.First Geet didn't understood the new feeling of this as love & confined herself in a barrier of friendship with Maan.But her heart didn't listen to her mind & she started to open her heart to Maan.After deeply in love with Maan,Geet thought of telling the truth to Sam & ask sorry to her & giving her Maan to Sam.But something was hidden in fate & Sam's plan also which came in front of Geet.Geet didn't go there just to surprise her but to talk to Sam.Geet was shocked to hear the truth that Sam,Maan se nahin Maan ke paison se pyaar karthi hai.Par jab Geet ne suna yeh sach tab uska dil khush huva tha aur dard bhi par the major part was she was MSK's best friend.Phir se uske usool uske saamne aagaye.Par Maan veerji ne Geet dosti par hi shak kar diya aur jhoote inzaam laga diya ki uasne mujhe badnaam karne ke liye woh rowdies ko bheja tha.Geet ko bahut dard huva Maan veerji ki baathe sun kar aur woh wahan se mikal gayi hostel ki taraf.Then she decided to meet her mother,she wanted to engulf herself in her mother's arms to feel peace.Seh started packing her clothes when I saw that then she couldn't avoid me.She wanted to go alone,but I never let her go when she was so disturbed state."

Adi then remembered how she was upset when she came to give CD at midnight.Pinky continued,"Geet was devastated,she didn't have any idea that what was going on in her life.This was the first words which she took it off by her heart.Do you think we escaped narrowly in that accident?Pinky nodded no & Adi was shocked.Pinky said painfully,"Mein tho bach gayi thi narrowly but Geet bahut ziddi hai,she made a way to get to the bus leaving me behind.Then I called my father,he knew Geet also.In face mere papa aur Geet papa dono bahut achche dost hai.He took his car & came to bus stand immediately.We chased the bus to stop Geet becoz she'll do to herself anything when she was upset like this aur pehli baar meri baat bhi nahin sun rahi thi.When bus reached Punjab border then it's brake failed aur woh khayi mein gir gaya.We were following the bus & came to know that the bus has fallen into ditch.We called the police & ambulance which came in half an hour to the spot.You know Geet that she always confident about her principles & she helped the people who were struck in the bus.After all the people were rescued she stood there blank thinking that what's going on in her life.When the police inspector called her then she didn't respond & stood there completely blank.After sometime she fainted in the bus only & the bus skidded & was about to fall deep into the ditch then one policeman entered the bus & rescued her.She was badly injured in head & had lost so much of blood.We shifted her to the Punjab hospital immediately & she was given medical aid.She went to coma for few days becoz she was still in that devastated state.After sometime she regained her consciousness when i informed her that Maan has broken with Sam.Geet was perfectly well after the news,she regained from coma & from devastated state.But when she came to know that you both had gone to London for further studies then she thought that becoz of her that Maan is in pain.She can't be able to control her feelings & she said everything to me & her family.Her family was supportive,they supproted her & made her forget those incidents & made her live for other once again."Pinky became silent & Adi asked,"Uske baad kya huva Pinky?"

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-DDxaXkJc8[/YOUTUBE]

Pinky kept her head on his shoulder & started to say Geet's pain.Pinky took her deep breath & said,"Uske baad Geet ke darji ne ek ladka dhoonda uske liye."Adi said shocked,"Kya???"Pinky nodded yes & continued,"Geet ke darji thik se chaan been nahi ki aur Geet ka rishta to uske cousin ke saath ho raha tha.Geet ke dadibua ke pote jinhone kuch kaaran keliye darji ka rishta tod kar chale gaye the.Unhone ghar par aake Geet haath manga darji se.Darji socha is se toote huye rishte phir se jud jaayenge lekin huve babaji ke marzi se.Geet ka cousin Vikram unke saath rishta isliye jodna chahtha tha kyunki woh apne dada ki maut ka badla aur 20 saal se jo darji ne gaav se door rakha isilye.Aur Vikram toh Geet ko ek patni ki tarah nahi dekhna chahtha tha,he was seeing Geet lustfully.Yeh baat shaadi ke mehndi waale raat darji ko pata chal gaya ki Vikram Geet se rishta jodna isiliye chahtha hai kyunki woh pura Handa jaydad ki asli malik banana chatha tha aur Geet ko ek rakhel banan chahtha tha.After hearing the truth Geet was once again devastated becoz she killed her feelings for her marriage but she once again stood in the path where Maan veerji was standing 5yrs ago.Geet was mentally affected with this incident & she didn't talk to anyone not with me also.I tried everything to amke her come out of depression but nothing happened.then I got the news that you guys came back to India completing your studies then I told this news to Geet then her face lit up.She started to talk with everyone & she came to her original avatar.Then I decided to make my friend happy I've to get into Khurana constructions.Isiliye tumnse madat maangi aur mana kiya Maan veerji ko na batane ka.She always become happy seeing Maan from far away.She would come near Khurana mansion & get a glimpse of Maan & go from there making herself satisfied.Meine us se kaha bhi ki jaake Maan veerji se milo lekin usne sirf ek hi baat kaha ki agar woh milne ke liye chaloon aur woh phirse mujhpe shak kardiya ki mein unke paison ke peeche padi hoon tho mein kya karoon.I'm not having any strength to hear those harsh words from his lips once again Pinky,am happy like this.You know how much I feel calm when I see him every day.I feel so calm in my heart & am used to it.No need to talk to him,I can understand his way of moving."Adi heard this & his heart choked & tears rolled down from his eyes & he hugged Pinky tightly.

Precap-Geet's truth.

Previous-Part-12-https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2850152?pn=6

NEXT-PART 14-https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2850152?pn=9

Edited by geetsrir.maan - 12 years ago
shah10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow..awesome..
poor geet
lovelycutietedy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
awsome but where are the links of the previous parts?

JayaR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
omg itna bada sach sab se chupa tha...

now what will Maan do??
meravigiliso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome updates . loving the pace of d story .
awesome
thanks for recomendation icy magma
love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awesome update...

i think maan heard everything coz he was coming behind adi n pinky...i want maan to knw everything regarding geet n her feelings fr him...

i loved it...

thank u sooo much fr such a lovely update...

continue soon plz...

waiting...
-Mounika- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

-Gemini- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
loved it ,i think Maan might have heard this  .