upzz_upee thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

I just saw d last 10 min of d serial, where they show vedika holdin a water pipe n dhruv holdin her they r havin fun but suddenly ved. has d same flashbacks of spillin water wid sum other guy n stars sayin "suraj chodo na , suraj plz" n faints over dhruv. n dhruv is kind of surprised, then they show doc. checkin her n shezz unconscious n dhruv rememebers her words............

THE GUY IN D FLASHBACKS SEEMED 2 B PIYUSH OF KAHIN TO HOGA N I THINK DAT VEDIKA LOVED HIM N MAY B SOMEONE KILLED HER IN FRONT OF HER EYES N SEEIN RED BLOOD ALL OVER SHE GOT STUCK 2 D SO CALLED DISEASE.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

srk_rulz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
mm...interesting, thx..i think its ashame on dhruv..coz hes starting to love her really now and she still doesnt and he has to tolerate the fact dat his wife luvs sum1 else...
bubbles thumbnail
o, so did vedikha come out of jail?? there has been no updates for the episodes this week, so could you just briefy run through what has happened this week in india??? please
Melissa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Can anyone write what happened before the scene updated by upzz_upee pls...or post the update fully.
sangeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Updates for this week

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=27820&TP N=3

KhoobsuratKhusi thumbnail

wow.. cool thanx

❤️❤️❤️EasT Or WEst SALMAN iS dA bEST❤️❤️❤️