Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sur001 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
I had a feeling that today ArYa wont see or talk to each other so that didnt disappoint me much but Mansi, not for once she thinks before speaking. . .Whats the use of repating the same thing and now the fly fiasco. . .She will make til ka tar
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: suju19

even i liked todays episode but for the dragging. Anyways mr mittal always drag his serials like diya or baati hum. He is kind of dragging this serial too.

PHEW! i am not the only one then😆i watch DABH that show is very nice b/c the husband supports his wife alot but agree he drags the show like elastic band🥱
he better not do this with us😆
.Shiva. thumbnail

Originally posted by: sur001

I had a feeling that today ArYa wont see or talk to each other so that didnt disappoint me much but Mansi, not for once she thinks before speaking. . .Whats the use of repating the same thing and now the fly fiasco. . .She will make til ka tar

i thought they would talk atleast but no problem i am sure they going to talk soon. and mansi she is going to get it big time when aarti will tell her to shut the hell up and not talk about her husband like that b/c he is nothing like that. she speaks too fast. she needs to think before she speaks. does she wants aarti to break this marriage kya? that she is uttering all this BS🥱
VEENAGOPAL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Bani.really a great analysis jaanu...ARYA how much they now feel akward for each other in future they will not stay a second leaving each other...

A little dragging should be there as for me.they cannot every thing so fast fast yaar. they should run the show for years😆
.Shiva. thumbnail

Originally posted by: gururocks77

Bani.really a great analysis jaanu...ARYA how much they now feel akward for each other in future they will not stay a second leaving each other...

A little dragging should be there as for me.they cannot every thing so fast fast yaar. they should run the show for years😆

thank you veena🤗all this awkwardness is b/c of they never looked at each other, nor talked to each other and masni is adding fire to the fuel. yep yash is very romantic so let the time come when he will tell aarti not to leave him or call her 100 times to speak to her😳

yes veena a small little drag is ok but if they drag this too much then we are going to get mad. i want a scene where they atleast say hello hi bye bye😆
sur001 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Shiva.

<font color="#990099">i thought they would talk atleast but no problem i am sure they going to talk soon. and mansi she is going to get it big time when aarti will tell her to shut the hell up and not talk about her husband like that b/c he is nothing like that. she speaks too fast. she needs to think before she speaks. does she wants aarti to break this marriage kya? that she is uttering all this BS🥱</font>

I am waiting for that day when she will tell Mansi that Yash is a gentleman. . . I seriously doubt she is encouraging/ discouraging Aarti as her comments are not teasing but horrifying Aarti
.Shiva. thumbnail

Originally posted by: sur001

I am waiting for that day when she will tell Mansi that Yash is a gentleman. . . I seriously doubt she is encouraging/ discouraging Aarti as her comments are not teasing but horrifying Aarti

mansi needs to go to her husband house and leave aarti alone, her husband needs to take her home now😆
srijaaa127 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hey me too loved d today's episode dear😊
.Shiva. thumbnail

Originally posted by: srijaaa127

Hey me too loved d today's episode dear😊

glad you liked it😃
sur001 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Shiva.

<font color="#990099">mansi needs to go to her husband house and leave aarti alone, her husband needs to take her home now😆</font>

lol ..More than Mansi we want her husband to come back from SA soon and keep her engaged 😆