Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks Pearl for the lovely updates!!

Siggghh...yesterday I wished for TT scene and an episode without Anand but look what we get today...

Other than Anand's part, the episode was faster.

My reaction to the entire college scene was kind that it was much longer than expected.  Ommmgg Mohan!!!!!  He practically beat her up at her school...yes CP is a negative character but it was so weird to see Mohan and CP today.

CP never emoted as required...

Pity VR...he just dropped his daughter off at school and look what happens now...

And on top Kalyani's mom is sick...I think that was done on purpose so she doesnt go to Bhuvana's house with TT and Mohan.

Looking forward to the reactions tomorrow. 
Sue Nair thumbnail
Thanks Pearly...lovely...lovely update.πŸ‘πŸΌ

I was so thrilled watching Mohan in action when that midget CP kept falling after each slap. But somehow it was not enough and I wanted her to have a couple more hard slaps with some of her teeth on the ground too..!! It was nice to see her flying but still her timeru was even more than before..!!😑 Wonder entha neerathilley she was created...she is a real menace to the society.!!πŸ˜‰

Deepa is such a nosy girl...she dug her own grave. When she saw Mohan hitting CP she could have just disappeared from the arena instead she has to come in front row of the crowd (students) to make her presence known to CP. If she didn't, CP wouldn't have the presence of mind to pin point her directly to the principal. If D wanted so badly to study then she shd have just kept her distance from CP - complete her studies first then take revenge on CP with interest.

Now the next target would be Thulz after CP gets to know that Mohan is Thulz oda bro. That useless Principal only sees"$" sign in front of him...without any question or doubts he took CP's words to punish Deepa to the maximum. He had earlier mentioned to Deepa that since CP is Mdm Bhu's relative she shd learn to move cautiously - no wonder he is moving with caution too so that he would be in good books with Mdm Bhu otherwise he might get the TC too..!!πŸ˜‰

Edited by Sue Nair - 12 years ago
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Tanu, yes...I'm wondering also if Tamil knows about Tulasi's fees and that they need to pay Kalyani back...hope Tamil doesnt forget.

Sue,  I feel that Deepa was just being herself.  She cares about Tulasi's brother also and she was surprised to see him which is why she asked what he's doing here...she never marked her presence on purpose but rather it just happened.

Deepa's acting was great also Kalyani and Mohan.
Edited by smiles86 - 12 years ago
Sue Nair thumbnail
On a lighter note - the husband/wife relationship between Anand and Shamala is so very soothing and delightful. They have so much of love, understanding, trust and appreciation for each other. That moment I was visualizing such a bonding between T & T...so that their lives wud be so stable and well guarded becoz of their love for each other.😊

Hopefully the director doesn't have ideas of rocking A & S's boat just to stretch his serial - at least let them live in peace and harmony.(Girls! did I give him ideas to ponder later on???πŸ˜•)

Looking forward to seeing Thulz in action when she gives a tight slap to Bhu...how is Thulz going to
make sure that Deepa gets a place in the college back? Will Bhu adhere to Thulz oda instruction that Deepa shd get her place back to the college??

I am still so thrilled with CP getting those slaps from Mohan - Mohan is the β­οΈof the day as far as I am concern...!!πŸ‘

Sue Nair thumbnail

Originally posted by: smiles86

Tanu, yes...I'm wondering also if Tamil knows about Tulasi's fees and that they need to pay Kalyani back...hope Tamil doesnt forget.

Sue,  I feel that Deepa was just being herself.  She cares about Tulasi's brother also and she was surprised to see him which is why she asked what he's doing here...she never marked her presence on purpose but rather it just happened.

Deepa's acting was great also Kalyani and Mohan.

Yes she was being normal...but her dad advised her just a few minutes prior to this that she shd keep herself clear off any trouble - and she shd know that esp. when it involves CP. She must be alert and quick in thinking. She shd be able to realize that she is always the target for CP for the slightest move she does even when its not her fault. Its better to keep oneself far away from enemies (Tamil proveb.,Dhustaney kandal dhoorai somethingπŸ˜‰...)
Edited by Sue Nair - 12 years ago
vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
a little out of today's episode but cant help cmntg..just saw the TT talk and something else struck me..that TA wrong in his understanding and no wonder T angry n disturbed..first pei did not make him understand that he cannot stay for even a second withoutT..Pei only made a fool of him on all accounts.  Only T's advice that he followed  opened his eyes regarding how wrong he was in understanding people n situations and later her refusing to go back with him made him realise how lonely he is w/o her and also see his role in their fights...
one more thing the experience with KP, again wrongly interpreted by TA, is only going to surely land him in probs, I feel and as he said def may be beneficial in the long-run.
This reminds me of how T persuaded TA to reunite with gw n lav n participate as a bro in lav's marriage, but unfortunatley the credit went to pei, which was first and foremost the factor that went in favor of her as far as TA's concerned...
comparatively S has to just show some movie shots for A to change and she also has the comfort of her in-laws and parents!
well, we need to see how to succeed when the odds r against us, i guess...no prob at all if things r smooth but "ethir neechal" is wht we need to learn!!!
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vjayam

a little out of today's episode but cant help cmntg..just saw the TT talk and something else struck me..that TA wrong in his understanding and no wonder T angry n disturbed..first pei did not make him understand that he cannot stay for even a second withoutT..Pei only made a fool of him on all accounts.  Only T's advice that he followed  opened his eyes regarding how wrong he was in understanding people n situations and later her refusing to go back with him made him realise how lonely he is w/o her and also see his role in their fights...

one more thing the experience with KP, again wrongly interpreted by TA, is only going to surely land him in probs, I feel and as he said def may be beneficial in the long-run.
This reminds me of how T persuaded TA to reunite with gw n lav n participate as a bro in lav's marriage, but unfortunatley the credit went to pei, which was first and foremost the factor that went in favor of her as far as TA's concerned...

Its very true...but T should open up to TA about her feelings...If she does not TA will keep on taking up this matter and his non-stop talks to annoy her more...
Only if T tells her feelings openly Ta will know...anything spoken up directly only will help T as far as TA is concerned, otherwise he for sure is not going to get things but only assume things...
It was good she was quiet the time he was talking, but later she has to talk all these issues so clearly to him, atleast a sort of satisfaction would be there from her side that she let her feelings out. TA after all these mess ups, if T conveys in a way he listens, things would be looking good. lets see...
Ranu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Pearl for super update πŸ˜ƒ

Wow, Mohan was way overboard and now I feel like he deserved the rock/brick thrown at him by TA...ROFL... tsk tsk, Mohan needs to learn how not to manhandle women, no matter how evil they may be πŸ˜•

As for TT discussions, I totally agree that Thuls needs to speak up and let her feelings known to TA about talking about C. It irritated me that she still didn't learn her lesson from past experience and that being passive to TA's actions is totally dangerous.

Besides, he's in a mood to listen and hear her out and Thuls should take advantage and pour out her feelings instead of keeping her mouth shut. If TA still doesn't listen, Thuls can just punch him in the stomach again πŸ˜›
thendralfan007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Pearl...for the wonderful update.πŸ‘πŸΌ

Mohan is a real senseless moron🀒.  GRRR! 😑 It was okay to give one slap but the way he was hitting that small made girl was so wrrrooonnng!!!  And yet after receiving so many slaps CP the devil 😈 has still not changed but immediately took revenge on Deepa😲.

Poor bold DeepaπŸ˜•!  It was so sad to see her 😭 sobbing out her helplessness.   Deepa knows how money can move mountains so she should have kept away from CP but too bad.  Nice to see Chandru with his friends 😊 chasing Mohan.  However, Chandru also did not ask for Deepa's part in it and solve the problem.  He also blindly accepted CP's words just like that stupid Principal.  😑

Kalyani it is too late to list out the problems which would come as a result of Mohan's rash and foolish act.  And as Deepa has mentioned Mohan's name, T also will get into trouble. 

Anand seems to be turning into what we want TA to become.  Anand πŸ‘πŸΌseems to take working and earning honest money as the goal in his life.  Whereas TA πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ  seems to take earning easy and quick money and living beyond our means to enjoy life as the goal in his life.  Oh please TA learn from Anand and try to change yourself.  After all, TA, you are the one who 😡 has gone through hell and come out.  So please change!!!!
KarthiN90 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update pearl...πŸ‘...

I too never expected this much slap for CP...😲...Eventhough it is wrong,,,,CP deserved this, esp for insulted VR and kalyani...😑 Stupid girl again turned the plate...😑 pavum VR and Deepa...😭..Now chandru is back..😊..so i think there will be some strike in college to solve D's TC issue..πŸ˜•..bcz chandru is the right person for doing this.😳.let see what is thulsi's plan?...😍

Anand mookai this week twice .ha..or thrice ha.😭😭 ..

Mohan and kalyani scene nice to watch...πŸ˜› ..kalyani cared for D and T studies...😳but this loosu Mohan spoiled everything...😑 he should wait for some time atleast...but anyway waiting to see how thulsi handle this situation?😍

Edited by karthi173 - 12 years ago