Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: hema_rawat

nice update ...

plz pm me nxt time whn u update ...

thanx hema wil pm u nxt tym 😊
sukusnavnit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome update . pia has suffered a lot . lets see whether those blue eyes would give her more pain or will bring happiness in her life . continue soon ...
..juhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sukusnavnit

awesome update . pia has suffered a lot . lets see whether those blue eyes would give her more pain or will bring happiness in her life . continue soon ...

dont wory v r nt cvs 😉
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Iss  kahaani ke dono lekhikaayon ke bich lambe waartalaap ke baad kahaani mein badlaawon ke kaaran ye SS ab FF mein badla ja raha hai...Paathakon ko asuvidha ke liye hume khed hai...which means :

After a series of lengthy talks between the writers, this SS is hereby being changed into a FF. Readers, sorry for the inconvenience...looks like you have to put up with us for quite a long time now 😊

bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
                 Chapter Two (1)

'Exactly what were you doing all this while, dear brother?' enquired the sister, in careful honeyed tones, but her green eyes flashed in suppressed anger and worry. 'I really don't think that's any concern of yours, Anvesha,' he retorted back, leaning back on the armchair. 'Last time I checked you were not my guardian, so skip the advice!'
Anvesha stood up, her eyes flashing again. 'Goddammit Abhay, I care for you!' she yelled, temper reaching boiling point now. 'You, of all people should at least realise that! Mom and Dad told us that we were supposed to maintain a low profile, or have you forgotten?! We are not supposed to mingle with the humans here yet!'

He glared back at her now. 'So, now I have to report to you, whenever I go for a walk?' 'Yeah,you do!'she yelled at him 'You do realise that you've been gone for nearly two hours , and you left your mobile here, so I couldn't contact you- do you realise what you put me through???!' she screamed,disregarding the footsteps in their direction. 'And why the hell do you care?' he snapped back. 'Because I-'

Anvesha stopped abruptly as two people entered the room. The woman raised an eyebrow. 'Exactly why were you yelling at Abhay, Anvesha?' she asked calmly. 'Because he-' she began , only to be cut off. 'Be that as it may, Abhay going out for a while does not mean you have to hound him like this when he returns! I'm sure he had his reasons...right son?' she asked turning to Abhay, who had by now left the armchair and was standing near the window looking out. 'Yes, Mom,' he answered in a monotonous tone. 'Well then, the matter's settled. Anvesha, apologize.'

Before she could protest, the other who had entered the room,spoke up. 'Haseena, you're being too harsh on her. She didn't mean to be rude, did you?' he asked, turning to a visibly upset Anvesha. 'Chand-' began Haseena, but was stopped by a wave of his hand. 'I've been making arrangements for you two,' Chand said, sitting in the armchair Abhay had vacated. 'You'll be joining Mount College the day after tomorrow, and both of you will meet the principal regarding your streams.'

Abhay , who had been standing motionless by the window , suddenly jerked around. 'Did you say Mount College, Dad,
?' he enquired, sounding oddly tensed. 'Yes, I did,' was the reply. 'But Dad-isn't there any other-'
'Why, dear?' asked Haseena, sounding upset. 'It's the best one here.' 'Nothing, Mom' pat came the reply. 'Well then that's settled!' said Chand. He and Haseena left the room. Anvesha left too, after throwing him a look full of sadness over her shoulder, making him feel guilty.

Alone, Abhay paced in his room, still wondering if going to Mount College was a good idea. He couldn't tell his parents the reason , of course- he didn't want them to know there was a human girl involved. No matter how much she acted like a vampire, he thought wryly. He could still see her smile, half-mockingly, half-amusedly, at the girls who were so openly hostile to her, as though she was amused by them. Then she had walked away...her walk had enchanted him, too. So confident, and yet as if nervous-she had kept glancing back. He had kept well out of her eyesight, but even so- there was something different about her. Her eyes, even she had smiled, were blank- so what was she hiding?
Then she had walked to that hostel. He longed to pull her back , to find out her secrets, to be able to enter the room, and study that beautiful face in peace, as she slept. Damn the new girl in Mount College. Damn that closed hostel window!

Snap out of it, he told himself mentally,shaking his head. He didn't even know her name-in fact nothing about her, except that he would join the same college as hers. Would he be able to resist the urge to be close to her? He feared she would find out everything about him,and then-

'Stop it, Abhay,' he muttered to himself. 'I'm losing my mind.'

'Exactly what I've been trying to tell you, dear brother,' came Anvesha's voice outside his door. 'Talking to yourself is anyway the first sign of madness.'

Right, leave your feedbacks everyone! Juhi, your turn 😆 Edited by bookworm-ALS-- - 12 years ago
..juhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

CHAPTER 2 (2)

A new day wid a new hope started.Piya woke up from her deep slumber which she had gotten into after so many years.She was so confused from her own emotions why she is feeling so relaxed and comfortable.Keeping these thoughts aside she got up to freshen up for her college.Piya wore a white skinny top wid a red long skirt.After taking her breakfast she left 4 da college.All da way she ws thnking ,how 2 mingle wid these people.She should b friends wid them or not.From da tym she has stepped in Dehradun she isn't abl 2 decide wat 2 do nd also she hasn't talked 2 Dhruv.

Nd dere she was standing in front of d college gate.Now d real thing begins.D first thing she felt was how lively nd jovial students here are.They all seemed so happy nd contented,she thought how is she who has lost evrythng, is gng 2 fit between these happy people.She can vry well see boys drooling over her nd..."hey u dwnmarket", Pia heard her voice behind her. she turned back nd saw da same 3 grls whom she met yesterday n8 cmng 2wrdz her.she could read dere body language ...'and here cms da raggng' Pia thougt.

Wid a smirk T said , " nobdy in diz college has ever ignord T nd P.'"(U ALL VRY WELL KNW WHO P IZ😉😆) "Hey wt r u staring at me lyk dat,I knw P is vry HOT nd beautiful no 1 is lyk her every1 wnts her" (YUUUK) "ok nw go nd slap dat boy stndng nea

r da pillar wid dat curly headed grl." P said. Pia nodded her head in no.The college was witnessing dis drama nd thinking a new girl falls in dose sick girls butt."How dare u charity case to say no to P", nd d next thing whole college witnessed in shock was a tight slap frm T. But to dere greatest shock d new girl got up to her feet and gave a half-mocking nd half-stern smile nd walked away leaving behide three furious despos, T, P & dere senseless chamchi Stalker.

Just den d same curly headed girl mentioned by P came to Pia followed by two boys.Pia started feeling a special warmth around wid dat girl around her.Be4 she could again get lost in her own world, the girl introduced heself as Misha.Misha said,"I m relly sorry abt dere behavior.U seemed to be new in dis college.Hi I m Misha.Misha Dobrial." Pia unknowing to herself nd gave a warm smile to Misha nd said,"Pia". Suddenly a boy beside Misha, " wow what a beautiful name just lyk u." Pia could clearly see hw da boy ws droolng over her. Misha said ," don't gve importance 2 his talks he iz a big tym flirt.He iz Jay khurana." nd diz is my boyfrnd Kabir. Kabir seemed to be the only male in Pia's vicinity who seemed to have merely cordial feelings for her,which was a relief.Pia just gave a smile 2 dem nt d started movng 2wrds principal office 4 da left over paper wrk.Jay asked which class r u? Since she doesn't want to to be too much close 2 any1 she turned back nd replied 'history honours nd i am srry i don't lyk to mingle wid people.' The mask slipped for a moment, and Misha saw sadness in her eyes, which were quickly veiled.She felt pity towards her and decided to be frndz wid her what may ever happen nd will take away all her sadness... But she doubted Pia would let her. The girl was independent in a queer sort of way.

As Pia entered the class,there was a sudden hush. She immediately went for the seat at the back where no one was sitting,Misha noted. Throughout all the classes she didn't raise her head to look at anyone. Misha knew then she had meant it when she said she didn't want to interact with ppl.

But as soon as class ended, she followed Pia out,asking her lots of things. 'so how did you like it? Did you have fun? Do you generally wear skirts? Hey,why so serious? You can tell me, you know?!' at the last line Pia turned. That line brought back a memory of a younger self with Navi,who had asked 'you can tell me you know?' completely thrown, she had been answering question in yes or no's,she choked out-no I-I'm fine.thanks for asking.

They had reached the gates now, when Pia's eyes locked with someone about ten feet away,getting out of a car. And then,as she gazed at those intense eyes,she suddenly felt a thrill of fear.

Do check the note below

Edited by raichandroxx - 12 years ago
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Okay guys, I just want to say :

1. Piya does not read minds. As a very great man I read about once said 'Only Muggles talk of mind-reading. The mind is not a book, to be opened at leisure and read at will-' So I agree with him, Piya won't read minds. Her power is something else. Piya gets vibes and feelings of a person. She will not know what they are thinking, but what they are feeling.

2. If the updates are not up to the mark or lacking in some way, please do tell us. After all, we are but two novices, doing our first work ever-that's not an essay. So brickbats as well as bouquets, are most welcome!
Thanks.
Edited by bookworm-ALS-- - 12 years ago
vikramdey thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Babago itna sara res, update kab ayega