Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Phoenix.Xeelan

Amazing update Shreya. Sorry for late comment... you know how busy I'm ๐Ÿ˜•

Pia's dress was very beautiful and the necklace was just awesome... 
I love Anvesha so much. she is really cute. So Abhay did this to penetrated inside Pia's mind but things turned into some new direction. 
The kiss or kisses were very beautiful. I wasn't expecting it. I hope they will start to understand each other's feelings more clearly from now. And im eagerly waiting to know Pia's secret. 

Oh Tanzie it's enough that you even read I know you are busy๐Ÿค—
Thanks so much for your lovely words๐Ÿ˜ณ
Oh I am glad I could surprise you...Pia has lot of secrets and Abhay is set to uncover them๐Ÿ˜Š
Paint.It.BlacK. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Res-
---edited---
did you say ,you suck at romance??!! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ sreya are you kidding ?? Dear..it was awesum!! ๐Ÿ‘Abhiya part ws beauutiful and each and every emotion was very well written!! I loved the way u wrote! ๐Ÿ˜Š It was so magical! ๐Ÿ˜ณand from pia's dress to her necklace evrythng was just fav!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
uff!! Abhay n hs tactics!! He wnt change!! He decided to do this,just to gain access to her mind??!! ๐Ÿ˜•Though his emotion towards pia are jenuine! Bt hope he dsnt backoff again..cz if he does so,and pia knws why he did this, nt nly she b hurt bt angry too!!
Bt wat danger is lurking around pia?? 'm really eager to knw the mystery!..and wat happns nxt..plz continue soon and thanx for the pm..๐Ÿ˜Š
p.s. M very sorry for commenting so late!:(( And plz dnt thnk i dnt read..!! I really love this ff of ur's!!
Tk.cre..dear..

-InduEdited by lost_in_love - 12 years ago
---Priya--- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
shreya im really really really sorry for being late ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ
it was an awesome update...
loved pia's dress...
loved abhiya moment ๐Ÿ˜ณ who said u suck in writing romance ๐Ÿ˜‰
now finally whn abhay had gained access into pia's mind i wonder what he will get to knw?
Edited by priya.1 - 12 years ago
..juhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: priya.1

shreya im really really really sorry for being late ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ

it was an awesome update...
loved pia's dress...
loved abhiya moment ๐Ÿ˜ณ who said u suck in writing romance ๐Ÿ˜‰
now finally whn abhay had gained access into pia's mind i wonder what he will get to knw?

THANX A LOT PRIYA FOR LIKING๐Ÿ˜ƒ
AND WHAT ABHAY GOT TO KNOW...U HAV TO WAIT FOR NEXT CH..๐Ÿ˜‰
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya.1

<font size="3" face="'Times New Roman', Times, serif" color="#000099">shreya im really really really sorry for being late ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ</font>

<font size="3" face="'Times New Roman', Times, serif" color="#000099">it was an awesome update...</font>
<font size="3" face="'Times New Roman', Times, serif" color="#000099">loved pia's dress...</font>
<font size="3" face="'Times New Roman', Times, serif" color="#000099">loved abhiya moment ๐Ÿ˜ณ who said u suck in writing romance ๐Ÿ˜‰</font>
<font size="3" face="'Times New Roman', Times, serif" color="#000099">now finally whn abhay had gained access into pia's mind i wonder what he will get to knw?</font>

aww my darling... Mereko sorry mat bolo..you know you're forgiven ๐Ÿ˜‰ nobody said I suck in writing romance par i am inexperienced at this ek toh it is the first time I am even writing a FF.heehee I thought you would like Piya's dress specially the colour lol
Paint.It.BlacK. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Comment updated on pg-54
plzz check!!

-Indu
Akshi0019 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Amazing... d end was just fab...
cont soon n thanks 4 d pm
..juhi.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Akshi0019

Amazing... d end was just fab...
cont soon n thanks 4 d pm

thank u akshi will continue soon๐Ÿ˜Š
..juhi.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: lost_in_love

Res-
---edited---
did you say ,you suck at romance??!! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ sreya are you kidding ?? Dear..it was awesum!! ๐Ÿ‘Abhiya part ws beauutiful and each and every emotion was very well written!! I loved the way u wrote! ๐Ÿ˜Š It was so magical! ๐Ÿ˜ณand from pia's dress to her necklace evrythng was just fav!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
uff!! Abhay n hs tactics!! He wnt change!! He decided to do this,just to gain access to her mind??!! ๐Ÿ˜•Though his emotion towards pia are jenuine! Bt hope he dsnt backoff again..cz if he does so,and pia knws why he did this, nt nly she b hurt bt angry too!!
Bt wat danger is lurking around pia?? 'm really eager to knw the mystery!..and wat happns nxt..plz continue soon and thanx for the pm..๐Ÿ˜Š
p.s. M very sorry for commenting so late!:(( And plz dnt thnk i dnt read..!! I really love this ff of ur's!!
Tk.cre..dear..

-Indu

shreya really has written it beautifully
thanks indu  glad u liked it so much๐Ÿ˜ƒ
lets c wats pia's reaction๐Ÿ˜‰
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: lost_in_love

Res-
---edited---
Tk.cre..dear..

-Indu

Indu thanks so much for your sweet words... No Abhay might not back off but Pia might lol

And yeah it's lovely to read your comments..thanks a lot!