Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..juhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: abc123chiti

<font size="2" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif">nice n interesting concept...πŸ‘
do continue...😊
n plz pm me...😊
plz don't make jeh a werewolf...πŸ˜•
he olways interfere in abhiya ka matter...😑
but da choice is urs...😊</font>
<div></div>

ur wish fulfilled dear i won't make jeh a ww. 😊
alicia212 thumbnail
wow great story plz update soon
my name is Alicia pm me
Rmuk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice concept dear. continue soon and good start. Pls add me in ur pm list.
..juhi.. thumbnail
<font size="4">Chapter 1</font>

Piyalishree Jaiswal sitting in dehradun's bus nd thinking abt her past 17 years. Whatever nd whoever she had lost nd now what the future had stored for her. Piya closed her eyes nd started rememberng d beautiful days she had spent with her mom nd her three best frnds, her lyf. But it seemed lyk no one wants her to be happy. First her mom died nd then that accident took away her two frnds. Remembring abt them, a tear ran down her eyes. "Navi, Ashna,I lost u both, I lost u. I can never forgive myself.It all happened bcoz of me."thought Piya. Her heart became heavy nd she started silently nt to disturb her co-passanger. Piya againwent back to her thoughts,"Dhruv I promise nothng wil happen to u bcoz of me, nothing."
Ashna, Dhruv nd Navi were d only people who knew abt Piya's secet.Dhruv nd Navi were siblings nd Ashna was there frnd. Ashna was living in orphanage frm her d age of 1 year only. Dhruv nd Navi lost dere parents in a car accident. These 4 lived in d same orphanage nd had d greatest bonding among themselves.
After d accident, in which Ashna nd Navi went missing, Piya blamed herself for everything nd so distanced herself frm d world so that no1 else get harmed bcoz of her.Dhruv tried to xplain her dat it wasn't her fault bt she didn't listen. After some months Dhruv was sent to another orphanage bt still they were in touch.
"I hav not met u for 6 six years, I so want some1 to be with me so dat I can share my feelngs, my sorrows with him bt its gud dat m nt near u otherwise I would hav lost u also lyk them. I..."Pia's thought came to halt when she heard some1 saying that they hav reached Dehradun.Pia took a deep breath nd got out of bus to start her new lyf with new ppl nd new surroundings.She asked some1 d way to Mount College girls
Edited by raichandroxx - 12 years ago
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
'Turn right at the crossing and turn left twice after that,' informed a very sulky looking girl to Piya. She was wearing a tight red dress that did no good to her figure,fat and ungainly as she was. Piya could feel the vibes emanating from her- coldness and negativity. 'Get a move on,will you?' snapped another girl,right behind her. 'Didn't you hear her, Miss Unfashionable?'
Piya smiled,thanked them and left. She recognized too well the hero worship in the 2nd girl's mind.

As Piya walked down to the Mt College Hostel, she was assailed by thoughts,having forgotten the two dimwits long back. She would make new friends,she decided-or no,she wouldn't. She'd lost too many people- far easier to not care in the first place,wasn't it? Besides,she thought sadly, who would want to be friendly to a freak like her?

At the hostel, Piya got a room overlooking the forest. It was perfect for her, a nature lover. The absence of room mates helped,too- it was hard enough for her around people than having to live with them as well. Feeling a sudden sense of peace,she tried to fight off the feeling of belonging to the place.
She drifted off to sleep, unaware of the pair of blue eyes which had watched her from afar, till she had disappeared into the hostel. She had no idea of the dark figure who stood right below her room,either.Edited by bookworm-ALS-- - 12 years ago
_Chits_ thumbnail
awsome updates...πŸ‘
feeling sad for pia...
n pia can read minds isn't it...??😊
so dat dark figure having blue eyes is abhay right...???πŸ˜ƒ
he have already seen her dat means...πŸ˜ƒ
wondering what was going on abhay's mind...πŸ€”
waiting for abhiya meeting eagerly...πŸ˜ƒ
continue soon...😊
Edited by abc123chiti - 12 years ago
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
ohk so pia can read minds, is it? Edited by abhayfan_dishu - 12 years ago
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Nt nw dishu i have to plan someone's entry, i dunno if Juhi has completed yet!
Fearless_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
wonderful update juhi...
@shreya: chootu update😊 mk it little lng yaar... its jst a lollypop 4 me... i wnt a chocolate...
thanks 4 pm
Edited by luckdiya - 12 years ago
snitchseeker thumbnail
Nice update feeling sad for Pia update soon as it is very mysterious