Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..juhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

CHAPTER 3(1)

Seeing him, she felt a sudden fear pass through her body. She had  a sudden feeling that this man will take out all her secrets, that he will bring her past infront of her.

On the other side, Abhay was for the first time seeing Piya properly.He was observing all her features very carefully (apni harkaton se baaz nai ayege๐Ÿ˜†).Abhay was staring at Pia more than usual. Seeing this, Anvesha started moving towards Pia when forcefully Abhay caught his sister's hand and took her away from there.
Pia's chain of thoughts was also broken by Misha.Misha asked Pia what was she staring at or what grt thing she saw there?(till now Misha hadn't seen Abhay or Anvesha) Pia just said,"nothing" and started moving ahead, just to be again stopped by Misha.
Pia was totally not intrested in talking to her but still didn't said anything.

Misha-are yar u dont speak ever or what,only I m talking.Ok ok say anything come I will drop u to the hostel.

Pia(smilling a little)-No i can go on my own thank u.and started moving.
Misha-Plz yar forgive me na I promise she wont do this kind of thing ever again, I will take care of it.Promise.Plz..
Pia gave a confused look to Misha and asked-y are u asking me forgiveness and on whose behalf??

Misha-Actully the girl...who slapped u..who was stating herself as P is my sister,Panchi.
Pia was very much shocked at this revelation.

Misha-acha come sit on the bike, while dopping u to ur hostel I will tell u everything.
Pia did not want to brk Misha's heart so agreed.while driving, Misha told her various things..

Misha-Panchi is my sister. I m really sorry for what she did and said to U. I dont knw what has happened to her. U knw when we were small, she was so sweet, gud natured and caring. But as we grew, she has totally changed. I shouldn't say this abt my own sis but now she has become aself obsesed bimbo, I mean use apne siwa aur kuch dikhta hi nai hamesha sabki insult karti rahti hai.

Then Misha told her abt Kabir and jay that they r her childhood frnds bt as they grew up Misha and nd Kabir fell in luv. Jay is big time flirt, he is a casanova.
Misha- Acha leave all these and tell me abt ur self.

Hearing this Pia's face stiffened a littile and sadness spread all over her face which didn't go unnoticed by Misha.
Misha understood her pain and tried to change the topic.Misha(in a dramatic tone)-Acha baba dont open ur mouth . I m not forcing u to say ant thing. Ok nw I'll go warna mumma will not leave me.
before leaving Pia's room, Misha turned back and said,"Tomorrow be ready,I will be taking U on a bike ride around the town and also U will be coming to meet my family and m not taking a no so be prepared.Gud nyt"And be4 Pia could say anything , Misha left the room.

On the side in d campus,Abhay and Anvesha were returing to the parking lot after having there meeting with the principle when suddenly Anvesha asked Abhay with a frowned face," y did u stop me from meeting that girl? I was just being friendly..."
Abhay cutting her sentence in b/w said," No need to be friends with her she is nothing to us xcept a mere human."
By this tym they have reached their car.Abhy although was very curious to know abt Pia but did not want Anvesha's involvment in this,for an unknown reason.
Anvesha snapping her fingers infront of Abhay and noticing the change in his behaviour decided to tease him-Ooo but I thought that she was ur friend because she was the 1st person on the Earth whom u stared for full 35 seconds, she said giggling.
Abhay just frowned bt didnt say anything.Anvesha continued,"Oh how can I 4got that THE GREAT ABHAY RAICHAND doesnt have any frnds and he doesnt make frnds. By the way bhai, she was so baeutiful na...I mean.." and saw that Abhay is lost in his own world so she got more chance to irritate Abhay.
Anvesha sai,"bhai chalo na ghar chalte hain mujhe bohot bhuk bhi lagi hai.Bhai ek new restuarent khula hai to jate tym na wahin dinner kar leinge."
Since Abhay was lost in his own world, he didnt gave much importance to what his sister said and just agreed.

Now Anvesha was laughing hard bringing Abhay back to his senses. Abhay then realised what he has done and gave a furious look to Anvesha.
Anvesha-Bhai, now I m confirmed my brother has gone mad...haww...bhai if u were a human to ab tak mental asylum mein hote. Bhai...
Abhay shouted at her- Sit in the car.๐Ÿ˜ก(in his mind-agar wo ladki nai pagal karegi to Anvesha zarur kar degi arrhhh...)and they drove away to their home.

plz do comment it means a lot to us and sorry for any mistakes I m not a very gud writer na.

now Shreya will continue
Edited by raichandroxx - 12 years ago
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Abhay knew he had to stay away from Piya. The girl was affecting him beyond what he'd thought. Yes,the best way would be to avoid her.

As Piya went to her room, she fished out her cell phone from the bag and changed it from the silent mode. She smiled slightly, at the 11 missed calls from the one person she loved most in the world. As she looked at them, her cell rang again. She smiled as she picked up the phone. 'I'm sorry!' she said, without waiting for the caller to say hello. 'Apology not accepted,' replied the caller, in a voice that warmed her heart. 'So, the Princess finally remembers me! I was beginning to think you'd forgotten me entirely!'
'Dhruv, I'm really sorry,' said Piya , knowing that he wasn't really angry with her. 'I was in college the entire day, so I had to switch off my phone- and you know they give so much work that I just couldn't call you. I've only just come back to the hostel.' ' You should have called me yesterday, Princess,' said Dhruv in a gentler tone.'You know I worry-' 'Exactly, Dhruv,' Piya cut across him. 'You worry too much,yaar. I can look after myself-you know that.' 'But it's nice to have someone worry for me, you know. No one except you does-which is why I adore you!' 'Aw, Princess getting sentimental,' he teased gently,and she could detect the smile in his voice. 'So how was your first day? Made new friends, I hope? Tell me all about your day-classes,teachers, friends,etc etc-everything, mind you!'

Piya's smile faltered. 'Dhruv, it was really nice,' she began hesitantly. 'I mean the teachers were really kind, and I will really like studying here. ' 'And friends?' he persisted, not put off. When she was quiet, he continued, 'Look- I know you don't want to make friends. But you can't hide forever Piya. You have to come out of your shell-this isn't good for you,trust me.'

'You don't get it,' said Piya at last, feeling the tears she had stopped all day beginning to well up. 'These people confuse me Dhruv. They don't even like me. The girls here call me downmarket and unfashionable and they wear weird short clothes. They're so contemptuous of me. And the boys here ogle at me as though I were some kind of meat. And I miss you, and I can't call you anytime I want, and I have to pretend I don't get affected by their taunts. I hate having to smile at their insults as if they amuse me. I don't understand anyone here,except for those vibes I get!'

Dhruv who listened silently, now spoke. 'But there must be someone who was friendly to you,' he said earnestly.' Look you're pretty-much more than most people-and that gets everyone's attention. Boys stare at you because they fancy you, and girls are jealous that someone else is hogging their limelight. But there has to be someone who was nice to you?'

'There was,' said Piya hesitantly. 'A girl called Misha. She kept trying to make me feel better, and she was so sweet to me-but its scary the way she reminds me of Navi. The way she talks-I don't want-'

'You don't want her hurt,' finished Dhruv.'For heaven's sake, Piya, it was not your fault! Why don't you believe me when I say that? ' She made no answer. 'Fine, just make friends with her,Piya. At least try to. For me?'

Piya sighed.'Okay Dhruv,' she said resignedly. Whatever you wish.' 'Great,that's settled then,' said Dhruv sounding much happier. 'Anyway, I must go now, but I want to hear from you tomorrow. And please don't bottle your emotions-it's dangerous for you,remember? And tell me everything, okay?anyways, bye-anything else?' She thought for a moment of telling him about her strange fear that evening.
, but finally, didn't.

Piya completed her college work within two hours and sat down with her fat diary after dinner. There was so much to learn, so much to revise- there were 5 new chapters that had been added the last full moon. She flicked through them-more spells,mainly defensive, and a lot of information on mythical creatures. She had to practise too...

She glanced at the clock. 11 pm...not bad. She bolted her room from the inside, muttered the incantation to render herself invisible,and jumped ot the window, landing on her feet in front of the forest. The forest...yes, it would be ideal.

She explored it, moving deeper and deeper into the forest.At long last, she came upon a particularly dense region, which was surrounded by tall pine trees,whose scent she loved. There was a small cave , and a stream gurgled beside it. Perfect. She could practise for long, and no one would see her.

When she returned(through the window) it was about 2 o'clock in the morning, but she wasn't tired. She wanted to read more, but Dhruv's upset face materialized in front of her, and she went to bed. Her final thoughts, though, were of that mysterious stranger. She had not feared anyone-except herself since that incident, so why now? Still mulling over it,she drifted into sleep.

Xxx
Edited by bookworm-ALS-- - 12 years ago
Rmuk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update. I loved anvesha and her dialouges specially the resturant part. Misha was also nice and Abhay staring at piya for 35 seconds was cho cute.. Loved it. Continue soon. Waiting for shreya's update.
..juhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Rmuk

Awesome update. I loved anvesha and her dialouges specially the resturant part. Misha was also nice and Abhay staring at piya for 35 seconds was cho cute.. Loved it. Continue soon. Waiting for shreya's update.

glad u liked it๐Ÿ˜Šaage aage u will find abhay more cute๐Ÿ˜‰just wait nd watch๐Ÿ˜‰
Abhiya-gunner thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
grt update!!!! loved the Abhay -Anvesha convo.
alicia212 thumbnail
wow great story plz update soon
I'm really loving this story
Akshi0019 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Amazing dr...
I loved it... abhay n avnesha convo was amazing...
drurv was gr8
cont soon...
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
juhi and shreya that's really awesome. i love the way u r weaving the story. 
Rmuk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update dear. Dhruv and piya's convo was nice. Thanks for the pm. Waiting for the next part. Pls update asap.
Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
gr8 update!!!!!!!๐Ÿ‘

liked the part where anvesha was teasing abhay..๐Ÿ˜†...n abhay..he seems totally crazy for pia๐Ÿ˜‰...liked it...for the first time abhay will be chasing her n pia full bhao khayegi..๐Ÿ˜‰
 also liked pia n dhruv's  bonding.๐Ÿ˜Š
is pia is witch or sumthing like that?๐Ÿ˜•

continue soon.๐Ÿ˜Š