Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smashitup thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: zaniax

aww..tht was sooo sweet

u gave a whole new meaning to those scenes..i nvr looked at it tht way.
A very Beautiful & thoughtful postπŸ‘πŸ‘

I'm so glad you saw it too ... gives their love more depth 😊 thanks for being so kind and generous x
smashitup thumbnail

Originally posted by: gkoolans

i love your post. it says so much of the sensuality that we experience within the drama of Arhi. thank you for assembling these

Ahhh thanks for appreciating and getting the whole deeper meaning and sensuality of it all 😊 there is so much more to it than what you see on the surface ... glad you see it too x
smashitup thumbnail

Originally posted by: UltimateBarun

Dear Darling Kalpana!

Absolutely fabulous post!!!

I just love to have scraps and collections of such thingsd together, n that u can see in my VM's,, hence I am fan of such posts,,they touching each other's hands,, and this post has touched my heart!

☺️ you Z are my inspiration and guru ... you are the one who has touched my heart with your welcome, your kindness and appreciation 😊 thank you xxx
smashitup thumbnail

Originally posted by: shwetachauhan

a very beautiful and thoughtful post!!!! loved it thoroughly!!!
there have been many other instances of their holding hands which were sometimes significant in the way their feelings evolved over time and sometimes, a mere expression of their feelings!!!

the one liner at the end hit a chord somewhere!!! wow!!! so very true!!!

Thank you for appreciating so much - I almost put the post up with no narrative and just the one liner because I thought it was so strong - glad you liked 😊 x
starlight06 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wonderful analysis of the palms
smashitup thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gemsal678

Awww... such a great post!!! Love how they always - well especially Arnav - find ways of touching. ;)

By the way, I'm drawing a blank. Which episode was the hand-hold with his hand towards her? Need to re-watch ... lol

Glad you liked post 😊 It's the episode where she's not talking to him and he eats La's spicy food and Khushi takes some milk to the poolside for him - he's still so mad - he throws it in the pool and walks towards her and she nearly falls in the pool but he pulls her back ... Episode 121 - 16th November 2011 ... enjoy πŸ˜‰ x
Targaryen thumbnail
loved loved loved this post!!
smashitup thumbnail

Originally posted by: annie.ars

Amazing Post!! I have never thought about holding hands like that!!.. I am amazed how some very postive souls like you bring out the best in each action, incident!!

That is one of the nicest things anyone's ever said to this newbie who only joined last month 😊 wow thanks for your kind words and encouragement x
smashitup thumbnail

Originally posted by: slmu

Very nice post

I was saying in another thread the other day that I want to see these two holding hands like a couple.😳

I can't wait till they do - but sure we'll have lots more hand-holds in the meantime 😊 x
smashitup thumbnail

Originally posted by: Malvika18A

Wow! This was really touching.. Its really nice that you've put it that way!

Amazing post! Loved it.. :D

<Thanks for the pm, and this amazing post!> πŸ˜‰

I'm just glad you liked it 😊 thanks for appreciating hun x