Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruts18 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: varshu27

fantastic os shruti...loved how gopi and ahem were able to speak to each other about their childhood...urmi the evil witch...locking poor gopi in a dark room😡...good to see ahem addressing some of his past behaviour...loved how they could talk like a normal couple...thanks hetal for a lovely idea...

Thank you Varshu😳...I just hope that we get to see them talking and having good moments in the show as well...like they had after buying the new car.😊
SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Oh wow Shruti, this was very beautiful and exactly how Gohem would behave it anything like this was to happen in MM. The end was most touching and if ever it did happen like this, it is exactly how he would take her in his arms.

Wonderful work. Thanks for the PM.
shruts18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dhabu89

That was such a beautiful OS Shruts...How I wish that the lights would go out in MM, just so that GoEm could get to spend some quality time alone in their room or the terrace. This was much needed and it was brilliantly written. Thanks to Hetal to give you an idea and thank you for putting that idea into such a fantastic story...well done, both of you👏👍🏼😃

Thank you so much Rupal😊

I think Hetal and me should form a team now😆 Hetal needs to have more day-dreams😛 What say Rupal!😛
shruts18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kamjal

👏 like it a lot

Thank you Kamjal😊
Dhabu89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruts18

Thank you so much Rupal😊

I think Hetal and me should form a team now😆 Hetal needs to have more day-dreams😛 What say Rupal!😛

I think so too. If those day dreams end up like beautiful OS's like this...I say continue day dreaming Hetal 👍🏼 you have our full support😆 Seriously I loved this tory...espically the ending where they cuddle and then go to sleep😍 when are we going to get to see that on screen😕😃😉
shruts18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sbp1971

Oh wow Shruti, this was very beautiful and exactly how Gohem would behave it anything like this was to happen in MM. The end was most touching and if ever it did happen like this, it is exactly how he would take her in his arms.

Wonderful work. Thanks for the PM.

Thank you Shilpa for leaving such awesome feedback always. Feels so good to have appraisal from the person I deem to be my ideal in the forum😊🤗

aww...so sweet...Shruts, u made me restless again with ur OS. Wonderful, awesome, mindblowing, amazing, perfect OS...

I wish i had that kind of dream soon...oh...not so soon if so i may fail my exam this week...lol
shruts18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kaka.lg

aww...so sweet...Shruts, u made me restless again with ur OS. Wonderful, awesome, mindblowing, amazing, perfect OS...

I wish i had that kind of dream soon...oh...not so soon if so i may fail my exam this week...lol

Thank you so much Monyka😃no you won't fail in exams ...our super perfect Ahemji would not let you do so😛😆All the best for your exams.😊
shruts18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

Res

Anju u beat me for the first spot😛

Edited ... loved it shruti,,,,...👏

wow power cut brought so much heart-to-heart conversation between them...gopi's fear of darkness... her maami's vices... last time power cut aww super scenes

hetal thanks for the brilliant idea and shruti... very well captured scenes😳

Thank you Munni for liking it so much😊🤗

I am looking forward to CVs giving up much more than we have dreamt of or expected from Gohem😊

Originally posted by: shruts18

Thank you so much Monykano you won't fail in exams ...our super perfect Ahemji would not let you do soAll the best for your exams.

thanks so much Shruts...will log out now and see what can i do with my exam...