MM SS: Unsaid Relationship.. Pt 7, Pg 17

_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
This is my first attempt to write on Mohan-Megha. I hope that you guys like it. πŸ˜³

*Edit*

As requested, I'm making this OS a SS. Same characterization but the continuation of the story is in my style. I'll write after Mohan gets the information that Amar was off on the day he signed those papers.

--

Part 1
Bringing Your Joy Back, I Felt Peace...

Tension was written all over his face. He thought as if he was having the toughest time of his life. He took a long breath and calmed himself.

"Mohan Bhatnagar"

As soon as Mohan heard his name, he rushed inside. "What happened? Did the signatures match?" he restlessly asked.

"Well, the signatures don't match."

A strange silence and numbness spread all around. He stepped back, shocked and guilty of how he could do such a big mistake. How could he not believe the faith of his friend that her father was a good man? He wondered with frustration.

The past memories appeared in his mind. He remembered how his "one" mistake shook the lives of a happy family and separated him from his best friend for sometime.

"Amar is innocent."

Megha's words echoed in his brain and made him feel terrible. He so wanted to apologize to her for whatever he did unknowingly. "Will she forgive me?" he asked himself with a feeling of repentance.

--

Shedding silent tears, Megha was walking on the street.

"Amar Vyas's wife works here. I hope that she doesn't turn corrupted like her husband."

She remembered these words she heard in her office, which were pinching her heart every now and then.

"Amar, I'm sorry. I tried a lot but failed to prove that you weren't guilty." She thought plainly. She looked pale as tears continued to gush from her eyes. 

Nearby, she saw the park where Amar used to bring her and their kids. She smiled on thinking of the beautiful past, but it took no time to fade as she faced the present.

Mohan was standing before her. She turned around and wiped her tears as fast as she could. Turning back and facing him, she made a cold expression, or most probably, she was trying her best to look stern, but looked like that her heart wasn't supporting her. It felt too weak to show off the usual attitude. She lowered her eyes and continued to walk straight and at a moment, she was beside Mohan, who looked at her through the corner of his eyes. She didn't care to talk with the person who ruined her life.

"I was wrong, Mrs.Vyas." Mohan said.

Megha froze her steps and looked back. She was quite amazed to hear such words from a person like Mohan Bhatnagar, which was unexpected for her.

Mohan walked to her and staring in her eyes deeply with guilt and repentance, he said, "Your faith won. My proofs were fake."

Megha always knew that her Amar was innocent yet the moment Mohan informed her about the proofs being fake, she felt satisfied. It was visible in the form of her tears and a slight smile on her face, but soon it vanished when she remembered the decision of the court of Amar being guilty on the basis of what Mohan published in his story on the newspaper.

"I always knew that he was innocent, but what's the use now? You have already done what you wanted to." Megha painfully said to him and walked away. Mohan didn't had any words to say but knew what he had to do.

--

"Mrs.Vyas"

Megha turned around only to see the face of her biggest enemy, Mohan Bhatnagar. She burned with anger on seeing him coming to her with a smiling, carefree attitude.

"Here is the proof of Amar's innocence and Deenanath's black business."

Mohan handed her a file. Megha felt something inside her being alive again. She stared at the file for a while and wondered if it was her imagination. She was amazed and speechless.

"Won't you read inside?" Mohan asked her.

Megha quickly flipped over the file and started going through the pages. It had all the important documents that could prove Deenanath as the main culprit, not Amar. She looked at Mohan and gratefully smiled with tears of joy in her eyes.

Mohan took his hand up but stopped in hesitation and thought for a while about what he was going to do. Then finally he let his hand go close to Megha's cheeks. Slowly and gently, he wiped off her tears and gazed her as he felt himself attached with her happiness - the joy which she craved for long.

"I'm not as bad as you think." he said with a calm, peaceful look and then curved his lips slightly in the form of smile. Quietly, he took the file from her and walked back to his home. Megha kept on looking at him in amazement until he went inside.

--

I've no idea what my OS turned into. But jo bhi ho, please comment karna. Criticize bhi chalega, oops I mean dourega =)) πŸ˜† And if you all insist, I can write a sequel to it, with MegHan's friendship blossoming once again 😳

--

Index

Part 2 - Pg 4
Part 3 - Pg 7
Part 4 - Pg 9
Part 5 - Pg 12

Edited by -Bidzie- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Bidzzieee OMG!! thts awsmmm !! And please write a sequel pleasee
aanyakunat thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awww... lovely os... do continue this story if u can... πŸ˜³
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: poojawal_Pooja_

Bidzzieee OMG!! thts awsmmm !! And please write a sequel pleasee

Sach mein? Pata hai I was so confused about what I've written πŸ˜† Yea will surely write a sequel .. Let others comment first 😳 Thanks yaaar πŸ€—
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: kunataanya

awww... lovely os... do continue this story if u can... πŸ˜³

Aaww thank youuu sooo muchh...mwaah πŸ€—
.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: -Bidzie-

Sach mein? Pata hai I was so confused about what I've written πŸ˜† Yea will surely write a sequel .. Let others comment first 😳 Thanks yaaar πŸ€—

Array its really awsmm u displayed the emotions very well :)))) 
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: poojawal_Pooja_

Array its really awsmm u displayed the emotions very well :)))) 

Aaww thanksss yaar😊
Allbut1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Aww that was really, really sweet! I am sure this is definitely something we'll be seeing on the show, because Mohan got them in this mess and he's the one who's going to get them out of it, and in the way he will restore their faith in him as well! It will truly be wonderful to see that burden being lifted off Megha's shoulders when the truth of her husband comes out because it is only when she puts this past her will she be able to move on with her life and try to start fresh!

I love the hesitation you portrayed in the last part, but Mohan still ended up wiping her tears, and his words,"I'm not as bad as you think."  absolutely brilliant! πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘ 
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Allbut1

Aww that was really, really sweet! I am sure this is definitely something we'll be seeing on the show, because Mohan got them in this mess and he's the one who's going to get them out of it, and in the way he will restore their faith in him as well! It will truly be wonderful to see that burden being lifted off Megha's shoulders when the truth of her husband comes out because it is only when she puts this past her will she be able to move on with her life and try to start fresh!

I love the hesitation you portrayed in the last part, but Mohan still ended up wiping her tears, and his words,"I'm not as bad as you think."  absolutely brilliant! πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘ 

I loveee long comments😳 thanks a lot for suchhh a detailed comment!!!😳
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
.signature is fake!!
this is what i think we all want to see as soon as possible!!
nice OS...!!πŸ˜›