Dil khilte hai...The hearts bloom OS last part upd

Dhabu89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Ahem's plan to finalize the deal of his lifetime...

Part 1
Ahem stood there listening to Gopi talk to Khanaji and did not realize how much his wife holds in her heart. He has a flashback of the last holi with Gopi. He remembers how she, under the influence, confessed her undying love to him. And that had sent a shock to his system. He did not know how to react to her. And now, when he is in love with his wife, he is unable to tell her. He knows she is hurt from the past and he does not want her to be hurt again. At least he can make this a memorable Holi for her. And he would make sure the pain from the last Holi would be forever forgotten. He went to his room and started to make his plans. He, Ahem Parag Modi, a smart business man with a MBA in business would have to make sure this deal is rock solid. This is concerning his life and wife. Now to him they are both entwined, which is which is hard to distinguish. He went to the bathroom to change and then leave for work. The whole time he was making plans on how to woo his wife. He was planning to leave no stone unturned to unsure his wife knew how he felt about her and also make sure she is never in doubt again.

When he came out of the bathroom, Gopi was there rearranging the almari. He went up to her and said Gopi, I am glad you liked the car ride and you made me very happy today by saying you like to spend time with me. Gopi blushed and tried to look away, but Ahem would not have it. He put his finger under her chin and made her look at him and said, I want you to know I also like to spend time with you. Gopi I hope I make you happy. I have, in the past, made your life unbearable and yet you stand here without holding any grudges towards me. I don't know what good karma I did in my past life to have been given this chance with you. But thank you. I also want you to know that you are a very important part of my life. Gopi looked at him with her eyes threatening tears, and said Ahemji, I know we are very good friends and I am also looking forward to spending more time with you and enjoying your company. Ahem then let go of her chin and said I have to go to work, but keep your phone with you, I may call you in the afternoon. Gopi said but Ahemji, Maji and I have a lot of preparations to do for Holi, and I don't want Maji to think I am distracting you from your work. Ahem looked at her for a minute and then said keep your phone with you and call me when you are free. Ok? Gopi just nodded and Ahem then smiled at her and they both gazed at each other and then Ahem said Bye Gopi, Gopi said be safe Ahemji. Ahem turned towards her and said I have to be safe...I have to make sure I am around to take care of you. Gopi and Ahem smiled at each other and stood there holding each other hostage with their eyes. Koki called out for Gopi breaking their spell and Ahem again said bye and left. 

In the afternoon, Gopi had finished all the work. Rashi ben had other chores she had to complete. The kitchen was handled by Maji, Kaki and herself. Meethi was helping Rashi ben. Maji then told Gopi to go and rest before they got started on dinner. Gopi went to her room and dialed Ahemji's phone number and when the phone started to ring, she had second thoughts. But just as she was about to hang up she heard Ahemji's voice saying Gopi, can I call you back I am in a meeting. Gopi said sure Ahemji and they both hung up. Gopi was a little disappointed about not being able to talk to him. Then she stood there wondering what would she have had talked to him about? So with that thought Gopi stood up and walked to the window thinking of Ahem and how he has been treating her. She started to notice around Janmashtmi, that he was talking to her as a person and not some one he hated. She liked this change in him and wished he loved her like she loved him. She then felt at least he likes me and is nice to me and wants to take care of me always. She had a smile on her face, thinking about how Ahemji had put his finger under her chin and made her look up. He had done that only one other time and that was in the garba competition. She turned around towards the bed and saw her and Ahemji's photo on the night stand and went to it. She picked it up and hugged it and said Ahemji, if you only knew how much I love you. Then Gopi laid down on the bed holding the photo and fell asleep. And that is how Ahem found her when he came home. He went to her and saw she was clutching something in her hand. He tried to remove it, but she was holding on to it like her life depended on it. And when he turned away from her to go change, he saw his photo missing from the night stand and he quickly turned towards the bed and then realized what she was holding. He saw his photo close to her bosom and wished he was really there and not his photo. He didn't want to embarrass her so he walked out of the room and came back making some coughing sound so she was forewarned. Gopi woke up at the sound and saw Ahemji coming in the room and then found she was still holding his photo. She quickly put it back and put her pallu on her head, before turning around and saying you didn't call back. Ahem said I called a few times, but I think you must have been tired and so you did not answer. Gopi felt sad she had missed the chance to talk to him. Ahem saw her disappointment and said Gopi, can you bring me some tea. Gopi nodded and left. Ahem decided it was time to start his plan. He didn't want to give her a big jahtka, so he decided to drop hints here and there. 

Gopi was so engrossed in making Ahemji's tea, that she did not realize Rashiben was talking to her. She apologized to Rashiben and left the kitchen with Ahemji's tea, and Rashi wondering what got into her. Gopi walked into the room and found Ahemji was still in the bathroom. She put his tea down on the table and went about putting his bag and computer in its proper place. She had her back towards the bathroom and did not hear Ahemji coming out and watching her. Then Ahem went to stand right behind her and said Gopi what are you doing? Gopi got startled and when she stood up straight and turned around she was in Ahemji's arms. They both stood there looking at each other. Gopi felt shy and tried to look away, but Ahemji's stare was so inviting, she could not stop herself from locking eyes with him. Ahem was so lost in Gopi's eyes he did not even want to move or let go of her. He was holding her from her waist with his right hand and his left hand that was hanging to his side moved up to her face and took a lock of her hair and put it behind her ears. That action alone was enough to send shivers of joy thru Gopi's body. Ahem did not know why he did it, but he liked touching her. That much he was sure of. Gopi found her courage and said Ahemji, I was just putting your laptop on charge. I did not know you were in the room. Ahem then brought his face a little closer to hers and said Gopi, we are married. And if you are this close to me then it should not frighten you so much. Please don't be scared. Gopi looked around him to see if there was a way out and she saw none. On one side was the wall where the charger was...behind her was the window where Ahemji hid when he lost his towel...and on her left was the sofa where Ahemji slept...and behind Ahemji was the bed. She did not know what to do but to get lost in his eyes again. Ahem was already aware of his senses bringing him such passion for his wife that he had a hard time controlling it. Ahem saw her dellima and decided to ask her Gopi, don't you like being this close to me. Gopi just stared at him like he had just turned green or something. Ahem then said...no it's just that you are trying to find ways to escape from here and I like it here. Gopi felt shy and looked down and said Ahemji, I like being close to you. But I don't want to make you mad and so I try to stay out of your way. Those words hit Ahem hard in his guts. He remembered how he had spoken to her before and how he had demanded she stay away from him because she was nothing but a daag in his life. Ahem looked away and let Gopi go and walked away saddened by how he had treated her. Gopi thought that Ahemji had forgotten his anger towards her and she had gone and reminded him. She chided herself for making him angry towards her again. Gopi went to the door of the bedroom and looked at Ahemji one more time before leaving the room to do cooking for the evening.
Edited by Dhabu89 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-AmalAziz- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
RES

Edited**

Loved it...πŸ‘
it was superb..😳
Update Soon..😊Edited by amalaziz - 12 years ago
navyab thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Good start Rupal ...liked Ahem getting closer to Gopi thru her heart, mind & soul πŸ˜‰!!!

Gopi has also started to expect out of Ahem & hence her disappointment...so waiting to see who will reach out to the other ...waiting for the next part 😊
Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Aww Rupal.  that was so nice.  kudos to you for being able to put something together so quickly.
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
great start rupalπŸ‘

loved it.. wow Ahem is making plans to woo his wife...

waiting for the next one
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Superb Rupal.. What will Aham do now? Awaiting the next part eagerly..πŸ˜ƒ
varshu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
fantastic start rupal...loved how gopi slept clutching ahems photo...dont let gopi make it easy for ahem...make him work just a teeny bit harder...cant wait for the next part...
Mandy20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
great start Rupal!!! please continue soon! 😊
Scarlet28 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great storyline...well written...CVs should take hints from your OS.

SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Great start to the weekend Rupal.

Loved the first part, please update soon.