Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bhalobasa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This page is not an official one...How can they declare something like these ?😲

Personally I am not liking this idea....In this case I am like a typical Indian, do not want any americal / europian idea to be introduced in our telly industry...
And I believe in one saying : Out of sight out of mind... When this serial again come back , it might happen by that time the loyal audience will be busy in some other show...
Sorry it is just my POV..
rabzonedge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: SHIKHA19

but what's d need of posting it if its false ...see ppl's reaction now ðŸ˜•

KTLK Belongs to KK also...All have Forgotten that...😕

Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: SHIKHA19

but what's d need of posting it if its false ...see ppl's reaction now ðŸ˜•

How can u say its false?? ðŸ˜†

Its one of the speculation like many other... that SK is going to b Ashu... or Anuj is going to b Ashu.. 

Eitherways.. ignore it na.. if its hurting u so much? ðŸ˜³
daffodil81 thumbnail
We shud hire cid to solve this mystery now
rabzonedge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ash_arti

We shud hire cid to solve this mystery now

🤣..ACP Pradhyuman To RS-Bata..Kaun banega Nidhi ka Pati???..Bataa..RS -Chup...

Daya gives a Jhordaar Slap-RS...Mujhe Nahi Pataaa...Mummyyy...Mujhe Bas Show Barbaad karna Aata hai..Sudharnaa Nahiii...😕

bhalobasa thumbnail

Originally posted by: rabzonedge

KTLK Belongs to KK also...All have Forgotten that...😕

So true...According to some , MB was life of the show, and since he is not there, there is nothing left on the show, I am very interested to know if KK quits, would their reaction be same ?😉, Ashu Ashu Ashu, MB, MB, MB...Fed up yaar  😭...What about ASHNI, what about MOHIKA...Confused...I am frustrated with this attitude...😡...Actual show me kya ho raha hai, nobody is bothering...
Edited by bhalobasa - 12 years ago
rpmenon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhalobasa

So true...According to some , MB was life of the show, and since he is not there, there is nothing left on the show, I am very interested to know if KK quits, would their reaction be same ?😉, Ashu Ashu Ashu, MB, MB, MB...Fed up yaar  😭...What about ASHNI, what about MOHIKA...😕...I am frustrated with this attitude...😡...Actual show me kya ho raha hai, nobody is bothering...

See,different people,different priorities,different attitudes.Some love MB,Some love Ashu more,some adore Ashni&Some Mohika.Let everyone nourish their own choices,being sensitive to others.No one who wants MB back,has said anything bad about KK.How can we point our fingers at those who happen to prefer choices other than our's?

You know,right now,everyone is frustrated,mad,angry,heartbroken,and feeling betrayed for various reasons,and that's all triggered by MB's exit.So people tend to focus on him more than KK,so let them be na... Let them nurse their wounds by verbalizing it on the forum.. They are also aware that the show is going to doom if the original Ashni is not there...

It's just the severe hurt speaking,all over.
bhalobasa thumbnail
😭

Originally posted by: rpmenon

See,different people,different priorities,different attitudes.Some love MB,Some love Ashu more,some adore Ashni&Some Mohika.Let everyone nourish their own choices,being sensitive to others.No one who wants MB back,has said anything bad about KK.How can we point our fingers at those who happen to prefer choices other than our's?

You know,right now,everyone is frustrated,mad,angry,heartbroken,and feeling betrayed for various reasons,and that's all triggered by MB's exit.So people tend to focus on him more than KK,so let them be na... Let them nurse their wounds by verbalizing it on the forum.. They are also aware that the show is going to doom if the original Ashni is not there...

It's just the severe hurt speaking,all over.

Yes, I know everybody is free to express their opinion...
I just shared my POV, I am just mad at the fact that no body is bothered about the actual show. We are discussing about the other things ( blaming or praising ) rather than the show. Even I want MB back in the show. Ashu will be always MB for me. I admire MB-the Actor. But in mycase I fell for the show first, then MOHIKA, so whenever I am seeing that nobody is interested in the show, we are hopelessly in love with, that is hurting me most...

Sorry if I have hurt anyone's sentiment...😭 
rpmenon thumbnail
No dear,you are wrong.For one,I am sad because I will never get to watch KTLK as enthusiastically as before.I will still be around because I love Ashu tad bit more than MB,so who ever is doing Ashu,I will still watch.

Don't worry,things shall be cleared soon,and KTLK will go on.Let us forget what PH/MB did.If we can go through the replacement process,and how good the new actor looks with KK,good for us.

...and no,you didn't hurt anyone's sentiments.You are as hurt as anyone,and we all have this forum to give vent to it. ðŸ˜Š
rpmenon thumbnail
...and one more thing is,if PH/MB cannot let go of their ego,for fans and their repeated pleas,then probably they are not worth our tears or heartbreak.We should move on,and let it go.There is only so much that people can do.