Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JayaBachan thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: geetlover1

😍exactly dear i am also drooling to see GC in that wet n mudlescious getup ,mud never looks as sexier as right now to watch that video...πŸ˜‰

After watching that segment i just dead to watch GC in that killing look...🀒OMG! its too risky ...🀣

Wow wow wow this comment blinded my eyes! I think Yellow only looks fine when GC is wearing it. Otherwise - hello sunglasses! 😎 🀣
JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Sammyyy was expecting u to make a post on yellow for sure πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

U know in my school days we used to hv different colour teams for these sports day and all ...the colours were red ,blue ,green and yellow and I was always put in yellow house which I hated the most πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..but all of a sudden I m starting to feel proud that I was put in yellow house in my school days πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

never knew that I will start loving yellow so much all of a sudden 😳

GC was a killer in the sequence and so I dont blame u for falling in love with yellow πŸ˜†

LMFAO! My primary school uniform was yellow and I used to always ALWAYS complain about the ugliness of our uniform. Yellow shirts, black skirts - what a bumblebee! 🀣 But now I thump my chest with gorilla fists and growl in triumph. Yellow REPRESENT! 🀣
JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: CraziestGurtian

🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ Maar daala... πŸ˜

Last year he was in one of my favorite shades...yes it was on the verge of green but it had hints of BLUE... πŸ€“ πŸ˜ ... this time the shirt is open...☺️
I Abhor wearing yellow... in my case it makes my blemishes more clear... πŸ€’ πŸ˜‘ πŸ€£

But you are sooo right sammy... the color just makes his black hair, eyelashes and eyebrows stand out... πŸ˜›

Ooh that transparent baby blue makes me start thinking quite dirty ;) In a sky-ish way of course ☺️. Yellow actually makes me transparent as I have light brown hair and it just seems to CLASH! I look like the environment - brown and yellow. All is missing is my GREEN-ness! 🀣
JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krishnaluv94

Munni badnaam hui.. Yellow tere liye!

lol. I always love your posts, bhatakti hui Samira ki aatma. πŸ˜†

Wah Wah! πŸ˜† Gotta keep these remixes coming ;)
JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mrs.ZSK

sammy 🀣

My name is Yellow
Yellow ki dewaani
Yellow Gurmeet is too sexy for you
Mein uski mud ki hai dewaani!🀣🀣

welcome back ji .. . missed ya πŸ€—
gosh he killed me!!! i am just speechless!!!

he sets the rain on fire!!!!!☺️

Belcome Belcome! πŸ€—

Speechless is YOU.
Tarzan is ME

*Jumps on a green tree thing and flies around the jungle*
iMadz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Aww...I have not watched that Holi segment yet.. And I guess I will watch the main event directly so I am kind of jealous that you all have seen something "HOT" and I have not! πŸ˜­

About Yellow...I only know one thing that yesterday he was in Yellow towel which I wish I could snatch away from him...πŸ˜†
And we would have FUN...😍
uluvmg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
very nice hot thought ...πŸ˜‰
AcTioN SpeAks BetTer Than WoRds...

&         
Edited by uluvmg - 12 years ago
adigaag thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
You are back again and as usual a wonderful post...Never ever thought yellow would look so good on anybody...and rightly said its just highlighting his overall features...man he is hotness personified...☺️
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I will "Ame jai tumaar"

I DIED. 🀣

And I literally came to the forum and started searching for your post on this because I just NEEDED to know your reaction .. and I can happily say you didn't disappoint. And hun .. we can and will NEVER get tired complimenting/drooling/dying over him ☺️ β˜’️ What a hot bomb... now we know.. he can rock YELLOW TOO!! I never liked yellow .. but now ... that has obviously changed. πŸ˜›

Z
x-affy-x thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This is brilliant
He'll make anyone go weak at their knees