Sharad kelkar also says no - FB message - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

debaparna77 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I hope he will agree...otherwise mere DIL KE TUKDE ANSOO WO MAIN BEH JAYENGE ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ ...I really like Sharad ðŸ˜³
rtms thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wtever i want the real Ashu back.pls MB come back for us.
ApoorvaFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: shali

@AF... sweetie...I think we should stop the guess games...and wait for right confirmation...otherwise we will end losing our minds (what's left off it)...meanwhile I hope for a back miracle so I can get the real Ashu back...

Shali, good advise...  Ideally things should have been cleared by now if it was a planned exit the way sneha tweeted.  No more guesses...
Miracle may happen and MB may return...
abharani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Kp fingers crossed!! Hope MB will b back very soon...
hellox thumbnail
@AF..this is wat im thinkin..they should have finalised by now..i dont think they will take a risk of stretching the episodes and take time in finalizing..deep down i have a feeling that miracle can happen coz where there is hope there miracles do happen..hope for good..pray for best..get well soon MB..
Regards..
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by shali

@AF... sweetie...I think we should stop the guess games...and wait for right confirmation...otherwise we will end losing our minds (what's left off it)...meanwhile I hope for a back miracle so I can get the real Ashu back...
Well said Shali...I also am keeping my fingers crossed for a miracle to happen and MB to come back...Although I am disappointed with all I have read about his attitude et al but still I want to see him only as Dr Ashutosh...I just don't think I will be able to accept anyone else in that role...

hellox thumbnail
@AF..i actually dont trust any of the rumours..but do u think any one else other than MB can give the beautiful touch..just see his pic in which he is holding his tie..any pic or any scene from ktlk..may it be in anger or the romance one..he did it with grace..this is wat differentiates him from others..he does all the scenes with grace..he has got the grace due to which he has gained the tag that No Mohnish Bahl - No Ktlk..
Regards..Edited by hellox - 12 years ago
rpmenon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks AF.

MB is 80% likely to be back.
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Fan update may be incorrect as he hasn't said anything yet .. On his wall there is nothing regarding the show or his coming in I think we have to wait for IF to confirm as they give the news as who is playing the role and the ph will inform them..
We will know on Monday I guess so just waiting over teh weekend
Edited by shanti05 - 12 years ago
Aizaz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rpmenon

Thanks AF.

MB is 80% likely to be back.

for all you i will say hope for the best.