Nausheen Ali Sardar in 'Kkusum'?

HugabbleJaan thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Nausheen Ali Sardar's entry in Kkusum is still a 'Will she? Wont she?' Finds Vickey Lawani.

www.indiantelevision.com
Nausheen: in or out?

We all raised eyebrows when she agreed to play mother to Aashka Goradia, despite refusing to do so at first. "Yes, Nausheen Ali Sardar is coming back in Kkusum to play the title role again," said a Balaji official, not so long ago.

The latest is that the beautiful Nausheen is still not sure of her future course of action. She was supposed to start shooting today but for Balaji and Sony's Kkusum but it did not materialise!

When contacted, Nausheen said, "I had clearly told that I won't do the mother-daughter track with a high number of scenes on a full-fledged note. That has still not been worked out."

But where would Aashka (Kkumud) go? "I have no problems with Aashka per se. My only objection is that I wouldn't play mother to a 25-year old. Hence it was decided that if the mother-daughter tracks would be shown, those scenes would be minimal."

Seems, Nausheen's pre-condition has been difficult to adhere.Cut to Aashka whom we hear will not be a part of the show anymore. Some media reports say that Kkusum's daughter will be bumped off in an accident. "If that is the case, fine. But I hope the production house and the channel are clear with me and don't take me on a wild-goose chase, like they did to Manasi Joshi Roy,"

Aashka points out. It would be recalled that Manasi was first given marching orders, then asked to stay back, and finally shown the door.

And what about her equation with Nausheen, which we hear is not too good? "Ever since Nausheen opted out of Kkusum, we haven't been in touch. Even otherwise, we only had a hi-bye relation.

There is no animosity between us, though," she offers.We hear that Star Plus is not too keen on letting Nausheen go back to Sony. That could also be one of the reasons why Nausheen's entry into Kkusum is still in a limbo.

The million dollar question is: Will Balaji and Sony go back to Manasi Joshi Roy? If so, will Manasi who was terribly upset when she left, accept the offer?

Ekta Kapoor's Kkusum is placed at a stage as interesting as one of the twist in her soapy tales.

Courtesy Of www.indiantelevision.com

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjali.nair thumbnail
Nausheen sounds so pompous. I don't think she has any other identity than Kksusum. She still uses that she is Kksusum. I recently saw an advertisement for an US show where she introduces herself as Kkusum. Hello!!!! She is not Kkusum anymore or until she comes back. All her other shows are a big flop.

I don't like her attitude. Ekta should bump everyone off the show and get it over with. 😑
Jots thumbnail

OMG she is sooo arrogent, seems like she thinks that shes the best thing that ever happened in a show like kkusum, why doesn't she just make her mind up, the confused woman. Id rather have kkumud stay than nausheen return. shes really annoying me now, shes being way too BIG HEADED!!!!!!!

Jots πŸ˜ƒ

crazyseries thumbnail

ya thats what i thought too.........who the hell does she think she is😑...there are so many other young actresses that are playing a mother to older actresses ( take kasauti,astitva for example...)....good for her that her star plus serial went flop...or else i wonder how high she couldve gone

Originally posted by: Jots

OMG she is sooo arrogent, seems like she thinks that shes the best thing that ever happened in a show like kkusum, why doesn't she just make her mind up, the confused woman. Id rather have kkumud stay than nausheen return. shes really annoying me now, shes being way too BIG HEADED!!!!!!!

Jots πŸ˜ƒ

mannisha thumbnail

Hi guys,

What is Nausheen's problem?.   Why can't she work with Aashka Goraidia?.   God she needs to be a bit more professional and a little less self-centred.   Actresses are paid to act different roles so why does it matter if it's a mothers role?.

kshitijkumud thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I completely agree with you guys seriously. I  mean after  reading this article i felt sorry for Aashka Goradia i mean she is a good actress but now she will be bumped off because nausheen does not  want to play the role of mother. I mean come on nausheen may be a goood actress but there are other actress who play the role of mother in serials like smriti, sakshi etc but they don't act like her. For example smriti is mother of gautam (sumit sachdev) in ksbkbt but  in real life they are classmate. I used to like nausheen but now i think i would rather see mansi as kkusum and nausheen. I think nausheen is acting as a selfish person here. I hope Aashka Goradia stays in kkusum.

Joshana458 thumbnail
she sounds like a total b****!!!
HugabbleJaan thumbnail
Thank you all for responding to the article that I posted. I was thing same as all of you and I think Nausheen should get her act together or just don't come back. I rather watch our kumud than her.
ThE_kHan07 thumbnail

Sometimes LEAPS are a Bad Idea!! Well she said she doesnt want to play a mother's role at the age of 25!! But yes...She's acting waaaay too much now!! Nausheen..U RUINED IT!!😑😑😭

Cool_girl_2145 thumbnail
yeah  she had attitude problem....but it's all Ekta's fault...i mean if she doesn't wanna play mother's role ...don't offer her the role...i really like Nausheen a lot...but after reading this article i am very upset with her....Becuse of her Ekta will kick out Mansi and Kumud....how mean.....i hate Ekta (b****)kapoor...