Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Dear you are online...
When you are going to update
Any hopes..!!!!
CrazzyBusy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
5armaddpurvasheetalvasakabslocksdivyaraghaniattitudeshyKasiKasisaroannbellAISHAJSsimmi11RitikakateshubhiguptaAameraCherubNoorShraddha.sinariJ.Rahmancrazy_125gshrutiagam12goyalkalpna123cutestar12maanmaniaARSALAkhantabby999vaughnsweetanu2314kamiyaamalu123bhakbhartifanicy_magmaAlamelusree.maneet-Manashi-sehzadisomiam-g19tintinuYellowtullipsmagyshahseductivepurplenehakapoor7NH1971shagu123NeejuMino_Mnats024maneetsreemayaparisimm28drrose31pearl_warriorMishti13suhaaanagill123awesomepoojaMadhuri53love2_somahappydays30-maankimishti-mandy15paponeconsdlife19Nazmaasuba2011uteemlively-piiasakshi04vibhashekharsweet_mittalrubinahansamisty_drastifanAsh1991cyum321nilu710kareena32smallvilletushti-kiran9n9i9s9h9u9ammu5honeygrapekrati5hermosomaanharpunam2712dona86muraadlovesddlil.mizz.smexiipreethia-dia-todayzstarambbihawajiha-1meena..Shalveseemamaryabinash079zaara2212Dilsayjyoti_lkomlikaanuandavispvdmandymore-afsha-aamirkhanfan--Ratna--mrk-1-Nilam-shah10rsroopali,

Am i really dreaming or did i really got 110 likes OMG i am so happy
thank u so much guys for bringing it upto 110 likes
Edited by Mariam94 - 12 years ago
CrazzyBusy thumbnail

Thank you sooo much guys for liking the update and commenting. I am really very happy seeing this of much likes, i really request u all to plzzz continue with pressing the like button, u all don't know u guys just made my sad day into a happy day, thank u so much guys. Anyway here is the next part.

Enjoy!!!

-Unforgettable Memories Part 24-

It was Saturday Morning when everyone was on the breakfast table except Geet and Maan, Maan had to go see a sight in urgent so he left without having his breakfast, While Geet was in her room lost in her thoughts, Dadi waited for a while at breakfast time hoping Geet will come down and join them for Breakfast but she never came. Soon when they were done with their breakfast, Dadi took Geet breakfast to her room and when she entered her room she found her sitting by the window and crying as the tears marks was visible.
"Geet beta" Dadi called as she placed her hand on her shoulder, Geet looks at Dadi "Kya baat hai beta, aaj aap breakfast table pe nahi aai, aap ki tabiyat tu theek hai na"
"ji dadi, hum...hum bilkul theek hai"
Geet said trying her best to answer in her causal voice as she didn't wanted them to worry about her anymore.
DM- u sure beta
Geet- ji Dadi
DM- theek hai, you eat ur breakfast I will send ur medicine
Geet- Ji
As Dadi left she looked back at Geet again before stepping out of her room and found her still sitting in the same position and lost. Dadi left the room and went to down and when NT saw her coming down she saw her worried face "Dadi" NT called as she went to her
NT- Dadi sab theek tu hai na, aap itni padishan kyun lag rahi hai
DM- kuch nahi NT wo bas Geet
NT- Geet, Geet ji ko kya huwa
DM- pata nahi, she is sitting lost in herself crying, I am getting really worried for her now, aise kaun se baat hai jo unhe is kadar bebas kiy ja raha hai ke unhe apna bhi hosh nahi hai, NT aap ek kam karo call sneha and find out when Kiran is coming back to Delhi
NT- Ji dadi
NT calls Sneha, Kiran Mom, and she tells her that Kiran will be back from London in 2-3 Days.
The food tray lay there on the table just the way Dadi left it, Geet didn't even touched anything and sat there watching outside when Khushi came in her room crying  holding her broken doll that Geet had got it for her. She comes to Geet and innocently says "Mama meri doll tot gai" Geet takes her in her godi, wipes her tears and says "Koi baat nahi beta, Mama aap ke liye dosri doll lade gi"
Khushi- par Mama dosri wali tu itni achi nahi hogi na, ye mujhe chor ke chali gai, main ise kabhi baat nahi karungi Kati" with that saying she throws the Doll on the floor, Geet felt something pricking in her heart seeing the doll lay their emotionless reflecting her own image as she was left emotionless...

Flash Back (From here on all the next few updates will be in flashback focusing on Geet past only)

It had been 2 days now and no one heard a single word from Geet mouth, the haveli felt lifeless without her voice echoing in it, Mano tu jaise haveli ki raunak hi chali gai ho. Geet ignored going in front of Meera, coz she knew if she they come face to face she will eventually breakdown in front of her and will end up telling her not to go leaving her, but this time she knew she can't do that, as it was Meera dream to go to London and Geet knew she can't come in between her dream. But it looked like Baba ji had planned something else for her. 2 day before Meera was leaving Geet and Meera ended up facing each other. Meera was so happy to see her as she didn't have even chance to see glimpse of her after that night but Geet stood their cursing the moment they face each other. As Meera looked at her she knew she was not happy seeing her and she also knew she was purposely avoiding her.
Meera- Geet tu mujhe avoid kyun kar rahi hai
Geet- main tujhe kyun avoid karne lagi
Meera- really, is that why subha mere college jane ke baad tu college aati hai aur college ke end hone se pahle hi tu ghar pe apne room main khud ko lock kar ke beathi rah ti hai
"I don't have classes in the morning & in the after Noon" Geet lied, and she also knew Meera knew she is lying as they both have the same classes.
"oh really Geet, semester ke end main kaun si classes tune drop kardi hai jo teri morning aur noon ki classes nahi hai, oh wrong question coz as far as I know guidance won't let a student drop their classes at the end of semesters so the correct question would be which teacher told u that u don't have classes during morning and noon, Jaha tak mujhe yaad hai teri aur meri morning aur noon ki classes ek hi hai" Meera angrily said
Geet- bolan nahi hai tu bas nahi hai" with that saying she went to her room Meera followed her angrily and before Geet could lock the door Meera stopped her and came in the room "Geet I have had enough of all this samjhi tu" Meera shouted seeing her childish behaviors.
"Tu, tu kya suna chathi hai mujh se Meera" Geet snapped and said "kya suna chathi hai tu mujhe se yahi ke main tujhe avoid kar rahi hoon tu haan I am avoiding you Dam it I am avoiding u, I can't see you go and I don't even have the right anymore to stop u, I don't" Geet looked at Meera with teary eyes and said "Kyun kiya tune Meera aisa mere saath, , kyun mujhe itna bada dhoka diya Meera Kyun"
Meera- tu aisa kyun bol rahi hai
Geet- tu aur kya bolo, mere saath tune har forms fill karne ki natak ki KC ke liye aur peet peche tune London ki forms fills ki, the only reason u and everybody hid this from me is so I won't be able to stop u na, tu le nahi rok rahi tujhe main, Par ye bhi sach hai ke main tere bina nahi rah paungi" and starts crying hugging Meera "Mat ja plz, Meera" Geet said as she couldn't hold herself anymore from telling her not to go, she just couldn't stop herself from stopping her. Seeing Geet cry Meera didn't knew what to do and how to make her stand and unknowingly she says "theek hai main nahi jaungi" and by the time Meera could realize what she had just spoken it was too late, Geet pulled back from the hug and Meera saw her face lit up, just her mare word made her stop crying, how could someone love like this.
Geet- nahi jayegi na" Meera nods in yes, but she was hating herself now for lying to her again, Geet wiped her and Meera tears that just escaped from her eyes for hurting her again "Pagli pahle nahi bol sakti thi, tujhe pata hai mera kitna lose huwa hai teri wajha se"
Meera- meri wajha se
Geet-haan coz of u I didn't attend my 1 & last  period, Dar ji ko chocolate return karni padi, par koi baat nahi tu hain na aab mere saath tu meri catch up karne main help karde na" with that saying she hugged her.

"Meera ye kya kiya tumne"
Brij shouted as he got up
"I...I am sorry veer ji, I didn't knew what I was thinking when I said that to her, and I couldn't see her crying like this aur isi is main I told her I will not go" Meera said
Brij- Oh god Meera, wo pahle hi..." he takes a deep breathing seeing Meera scared and says "Now what do u want to do"
Meera- main kal morning  hi jana chathi hai London, Ma Papa can come whenever they want or can come with me if they want to
Brij- theek hai...Meera phir bhi just think once again before taking the final decision
Meera- mujhe aab aur kuch nahi sochna hai, main jab tak rahungi wo aise hi behave kare gi, once I will be gone she will be fine Veer Ji" with that saying she left from their while Brij booked her ticket_____

That night Geet came in Meera room and slept with her, somewhere she was still fearing that Meera will leave her, so she talked and talked till very late as she didn't wanted to sleep. she felt if she closes her eyes she will lose Meera, she tried her best to stay awake but her betrayed her, it didn't let her stay awake, as if they knew that Meera is leaving today. Geet fell sleep murmuring "pls Meera don't leave me...Meera mat ja plz" Tears rolled down Meera eyes seeing this much love for her from Geet. She stayed awake the whole night looking at Geet, a part of her wanted to cancel this trip but she knew she will never get this opportunity again in her life as well it was her dream too, a dream she dreamed of when she entered the college in HP to go London to finish her study_____
It was time for Meera to live, everyone was waiting for her in the hall, Meera kissed Geet forehead and looked at her for the last time before stepping out of her room, she came down and bid bye to everyone, and then she and her parents left for airport_________

"Meeeta" Geet woke up screaming Meera name as she felt her going away from her in her dream. She ran down looking for her, as the other member saw her walking from one room to another they knew she probably be looking for Meera. "Meera...Meera kahan hai tu, tujhe college nahi jana kya, deakh hamein late ho raha hai, chal jaldi ready ho ja" Geet said as she looked here and their hoping Meera will come out hearing her voice, everyone came but she didn't nor chachi or chacha came
Rano- Geet beta wo
Geet turns to rano and says "Mama Meera college chali gai kya
Rano- nahi wo
Geet- tu phir kaha hai
"SHE left for London Geet" Brij said as Geet stood their blank hearing those words out of Brij mouth, a wave of shock hit her, Meera again lied to her, she again cheated her, she left her saying she will not go but she still did "She Lied to me Mama she lied to me again" Geet screamed throwing whatever came in her hand, "Usne mujhs se kaha tha wo mujhe chor kar nahi jayegi, but she still did, I hate her Mama I hate her" and started crying falling on the floor...soon her voice echoed in the haveli, everyone looked at her crying bitterly, it killed them hearing her cry echoing in the haveli, it was always her magical laugh that echoed, always her sweet talk, but today it's been replaced by her crying. Yes Handa Haveli once again echoed with Geet voice but only with her siskiyan_____

No one was to be blame for the things that were happening, it was the time that was to be blame, neither Dar ji could have stopped Meera from going as it was her dream and just for Geet sake he couldn't have broken her dream, neither he could have send Geet that far away from them, coz they were scared, yes they were scared, scared of losing her, she was innocent, nave, she knew nothing about the world outside other than her own fairy tale world, she was not like Meera who could have stood for herself and defend herself. She was innocent Geet Handa just a simple girl who lived her life like a fairytale, kept away from all the pains_________

Days passed the haveli felt like dead, as they never got the chance to hear her magical voice again after that day. Meera called so many time but Geet didn't talked to her, she started staying in college & office longer, She diverted herself from everything that reminded her of Meera, she also canceled her plan to go to Delhi to do her internship, instead she did with in HP____
"Geet bear chal dinner kar le, Dar ji intezar kar rahe hai tera" Rano said as she lovingly creased Geet hair
Geet- nahi Mama mujhe bhook nahi, aap jao aur dinner kar lo
Rano-par beta tune lunch bhi nahi kiya hai
Geet- main ne office main kar li thi" Geet lied to Rano
Rano- acha theek hain main tere liye milk beajh ti hoon Gopi ke haatn pee lena, Hmm"
"Hmmm" Geet replied and got busy with her office work_______

It was Thursday morning and she had to go to college for a mandatory classes along with few other student, as she was walking to her class she felt someone was following her, she turned to see if anyone was their but no one was there. she started walking again but stopped after few step and looked back again but no one was there, just as she turned left she jumped back screaming "Ahhh" seeing the ghost mask and then the only name came in her mind that time was "V" and then she started waking him saying "V ke bache maain tujhe aaj zinda nahi chodungi" (Vishal u can call him almost Geet friend)
Vishal- Geet...Geet plz stop zoro ki lag rahi hai
Geet- zoro ki lag rahi hai, tu ye le aur kha mar" and stared hitting him more, Vishal walked few step away from Geet letting her calm down and he removed his mask from his face. He just stood staring at Geet and gets lost in her beauty, but it wasn't for too long when few boys came out of the class and seeing Vishal they all started making fun of him. one of the boy came forward and messed up his hair and said "hey guys look who is here, are very own clown of the college" and they all started laughing, another boy came and sniffed his hair and said "Yuck, his hair smells like shit, and look at his clothes aisa lagta hai koi mid 80's ka bheekari hai" and they all gave hi five to each other laughing at him. Geet knew they won't stop bothering him, so she went held his hand and dragged him from there, once they were in the class room she let go of his hand and glared at him and says "V, why don't u speak up for yourself, wo log hamesha tumhara mazak udate hai aur tum chup chap khade ho kar sunte rah te ho"
Vishal- Geet if I started speaking up for myself then you won't even bother talking to me nor u will help me out
Geet- V I have told u before and I am telling u again, I you want all this to stop you will have to speak for urself, I am not goanna be here all the time helping u, samjhe tum
Vishal- what if I tell u Geet, you will be always here to help me
"In ur dream" Geet said and went to sit on the last bench
Vishal (st) - No Geet you will be here with me all the time in real and not in my dream" saying that Vishal also went and sat next to her, Geet didn't liked any boy sitting next to her, Meera was always there to sit next to her but today she was not here. Thinking about Meera Geet eyes filled with tears, Vishal notices her moist eyes and says "Kya huwa geet, tum"
Geet- Kuch nahi
Soon the class room filled with few more students and when they saw Vishal and Geet sitting together their jaw dropped open. The boys fumed in anger and wanted to punch on Vishal face. Thought Geet was not frank with the boys but all the boys was fida over her, as she was the most beautiful girl in whole HP, but she never cared about all this for which the girls were thank full or else the boys wouldn't even bother looking at them. Seeing the sight in front one of the boys got jealous and went to Geet, who was not less handsome and he always wanted Geet to be his girlfriend but forget about being his girlfriend she won't even talk to them even after trying millionth times.
"Hey boys & Girls look who is here, Miss Geet Handa and the most lucky boy of this college Mr. Vishal Malhotra, who got the chance to be with Geet, or should I say with whom Miss. Handa fell in love" the boys said gritting teeth, Girls started laughing, but Geet just sat their ignoring all this coz she knew the reason as he was just jealous. The boy turns to Geet and said "Tu Geet tell us, since when are u two dating each other, but seriously Geet tell me one thing, tumhe sirf yeahi mila tha apna boyfriend bana ke liye, tum itni hasien, khubsurat, hot ho, tum chathi tu koi bhi tumhare saath..."
"ROHIT" Geet snapped before he could contine and says "Mind ur language, samjhe tum" He didn't paid any attention to her talk and he went close to her and leaned toward her and said "Geet agar tumne ek bat mujh se kaha hota ke Rohit will u be my boyfriend tu sachi I would have done it with pleasuuu" Before he could say further Geet slaps him and says "If you say one more word out of ur filthy mouth tu mujh se bura koi nahi hoga samjhe tum" saying that she gave one glare to Vishal who was sitting there as if nothing bothered him, he didn't let his face express that he liked his name being taken with Geet but in  his heart he was on the ninth cloud, she takes her bag and walks out of the class without attending it. (by now u al must have got that Vishal is the physo guy😡, who is after Geet)

Days went by Geet attended her office along with went to College after her office time and she would meet Vishal in either afternoon class secession or at the evening secession, and they would together help the teacher or help the freshman student with study. At home they were happy that she kept herself busy with all this moving on or else she would sit in her room crying looking at Meera picture, but they were missing her talks and laugh, but they decided to give her sometimes to get over Meera thing as they knew once she will understand that it was Meera dream to study in London she will be fine and will be back to being their old Geet.

It was a big day for Geet as she was supposed to present her first architect design that she had been assigned, after every two min Geet would either call Vishal or talk to her Baba ji praying saying "baba ji sab kuch ache se karna, clients aur boss dono ko hi ye design pasand ajaye, plz baba ji mujh pe apni maher karna" saying that she stepped in the conference room where her boss and the clients were waiting for her, she looks up one last time giving a quick prayer and took a deep breath and took her seat, and started preparing for the presentation and soon she started giving her presentation to the clients.
As Geet finished her presentation everyone stood and started clapping
Mr. Bajaj- I must say that was a brilliant presentation Mr. Arujha, we liked Miss Handa design and the ideas, we would like to go on with this project
Mr. Arujha- Thank u Mr. Bajaj, congrats Geet
Geet- thank u sir
Mr. Bajaj- I will go over these design with my boss and then get back to u all if he wants to make any changes or not and if does then Miss Geet and my boss can do it together
Geet- sure sir
Mr. Bajaj- ok then I will take u leave
Later that day she came home with no sign of happiness of getting her design approve. She came in her room and collapse on the bed and soon dose of to sleep____________

Precap: "I love u Geet"

Previous: Part 23 Next: 

Here is Part 24

Enjoy

Sorry for the Mistakes do Press the button and plz comment even if u don't like. To get Pm from me for my FF plz add this user Mariam_PMList  to your Buddy list

OR

~I opend a thread and all of my works are here~

-Mariam Writing Collection-

Edited by Mariam94 - 12 years ago
CrazzyBusy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madhuri53

Dear you are online...

When you are going to update
Any hopes..!!!!

Updating Now dear
just give me sometimes to edit it

--Ratna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Mariam    ðŸ¤—...i am still recovering from Muskan's update  ðŸ˜•...just read yours...painful update...made me all ðŸ˜­...worried for Geet now...plz continue...thank u for the PM...TC  ðŸ˜Š

abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome upadte
so this vishal s the psycho
continue soon dear
mysteriousmilli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wonderful part...loved it...
please continue soon...
---nishu--- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
no maan
in how many update

waise its gud
meettu thumbnail
awsome

loved it

plzzz complete the past jaldi

when u will be updating ur next ff

sdlife19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
superb update..

just loved the bond between geet and meera..

but felt bad for geet... she has turned total opposiye..

want to know more