CrazzyBusy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: stary_kajal

wow nice update but no maan and khushihi scene now i m sad

mujhe maan khushi chahiye,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

thank u for liking the update dear
awww me really very sorry for not giving Maan khushi scene
i couldn't fit maan and khushi scene other their good by kiss and the morning part
really very sorry
the next does have maan and khushi scene in it so hope that u will like that one
6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

loved Geet-Vicky bonding...

Vicky is the youngest brother...he must have been very small when their mother left died and he must be missing his mother and when he saw Geet feeding Khishi, he saw mother figure in Geet and wanted her to feed him also...

waiting for more of Geet's past...

thanx for pm...
CrazzyBusy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dilsay

Mast bale tu ...we went to beach wo bhi raat kay 12 bajay kay baad .It is 45 minutes drive from my place .first we to eat paan you won't believe there is steert called hillcroft where there is a store called Chaat and Paan so me and my 3 cousins went there and had paan and then frome there we went to beach ...kia nazaray thay  wwah

haila raat ke 12 baje bad
did u really eat paan OMG i used to eat it to only to make my lips red😳
haye sirf ek ki kami thi na
tere unke kiπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
CrazzyBusy thumbnail

[

thats great yar
masti bole tu

Mast bale tu ...we went to beach wo bhi raat kay 12 bajay kay baad .It is 45 minutes drive from my place .first we to eat paan you won't believe there is steert called hillcroft where there is a store called Chaat and Paan so me and my 3 cousins went there and had paan and then frome there we went to beach ...kia nazaray thay  wwah
[/QUOTE]
haven't read the update let me read it first [/QUOTE]

ok ji u read the update
till then i will work on the essay
btw i want longgg very longgg commentπŸ˜³πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
haye geet ke Baba ji Mariam tu aaj kal badi demanding hoti ja rahi hai long comment ke mam le main, par wo bhi kya kare itne ache ache response mil rahe ho bhi greedy ho ti hai rahi hai long comment and like ke liyeπŸ˜†
CrazzyBusy thumbnail

Originally posted by: tushti-kiran

loved Geet-Vicky bonding...

Vicky is the youngest brother...he must have been very small when their mother left died and he must be missing his mother and when he saw Geet feeding Khishi, he saw mother figure in Geet and wanted her to feed him also...

waiting for more of Geet's past...

thanx for pm...

wow dear u just got the whole picture of this update and their relations
that is wat exactly i am trying to show and will reveal his feeling for geet in other updates when he tries to help her and yes he does see mother love in her and since he never got a mother love he looks at geet like his mother and unknowingly he is just coming close to that feeling and close to Geet
CrazzyBusy thumbnail

thanks for liking the update dear
sstylishdoll thumbnail
Wonderfull dear waiting for next
CrazzyBusy thumbnail

Originally posted by: sehzadisomia

Wonderfull dear waiting for next

thank u dear for liking the update
will try my best to update soon
Dilsay thumbnail
phewww me  read the update atlast ...πŸ˜ƒ

So many questionwill be answered regarding the name on the paper and Khushi calling Geet as Mummy etc would be in  your next update ...
so you want your readers to  go after you like crazy for the update ,it looks like the next update would be the most revealing one  can't wait for the next update ...
 I like the Geet is establishing her relationship with Maan's family now the next one in number after Khushi is Vicky loved Geet's and Vicky's bonding.
Story is moving in slow pace... me want quick updates ...πŸ˜‰

continue super  soon πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
CrazzyBusy thumbnail

phewww me  read the update atlast ...πŸ˜ƒ

So many questionwill be answered regarding the name on the paper and Khushi calling Geet as Mummy etc would be in  your next update ...
so you want your readers to  go after you like crazy for the update ,it looks like the next update would be the most revealing one  can't wait for the next update ...
 I like the Geet is establishing her relationship with Maan's family now the next one in number after Khushi is Vicky loved Geet's and Vicky's bonding.
Story is moving in slow pace... me want quick updates ...πŸ˜‰

continue super  soon πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

yes u did read the update atlast and i got my comment ypeee
yes so many question will be answered in the next update including why khushi calls geet as her Mama and the paper sign ones too
glad u liked her relations establishing with maan family
yes Vicky is the next one after khushi
that is the main problem i can't give quick updates like others😭
see right now i am doing three things at once chatting wid u and making maaneet sigg to keep my brain fresh so i can think of what to write in my essay:( aab aise main kaise doon updates jaldi jaldi