>|OS|<~SAAPNA HAI YA HAQEEQAAT~NT PAGE 41

zooombie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Oh my dears so srry for delaying the post...caught busy wit work...kaan pakadke srry...also I ask for apologies to all da writers for my inconsistency...I'm not commenting on ur work as usual...there was a little issue n now class started...but now I'll do tht one by one srry once again... well by now u all know I'm posting an os...Jaya Di n Sreeja ne milke os ko itna promote jo kya hai๐Ÿ˜†...ok I've written a part of it but still didn't get time to finish it...so posting whatever I've...after reading let me know if u want me to continue...my first work so plz tell me if u like it or not ...criticism r very welcome...plz leave ur comment n hit da like button if u like...bfr I start I wud like to give special thnks to Sanju, Haffie, Mahi n Sreya...thnx my dears for encouraging me in writing...srry if I'm missing anyone...n not to forget thnx to my all lovely ppl for ur support n love even bfr I posted da os๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by Angel.KMH.AK - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zooombie thumbnail

Prologue

The early morning sunrise peeping through the window illuminating the whole room. Unable to bear the heat of sun the fragile figure laying on the bed stirred in her sleep, she pulled the cover on her beautiful face. Tick Tick Tick...the alarm clock started to beep causing disturbance in her sleep, but after all she is Arohi Ahluwalia the only owner of her dream. No matter any situation, even if the world is coming to an end, nothing can break her sleep especially when she is dreaming about her prince charming and today wasn't any less.  Still in her dreamland with sleepy eyes she reached the nearby side table and turned off the alarm clock. A smile crept upon her face as she remembered the face of the man of her dream. The only man she loves, the man she wants all to herself.

Well yaha pe bhi sari jaha pyaar ki dushmaan''Arohi snapped open her eyes hearing the loud bangs on the door; if not for the bangs then sure her best friend Shefali's high pitched voice was enough to wake Arohi up. With a jerk Arohi sat up in the bed; she could hear Shefali yelling from behind the door'.Arohi kya kar rahi hai'.ab to jiju ke kheyalo se bahar aja'..shaadi teri hone wali hai aur tension hum sabko'. That's when reality struck Arohi that she is getting married in about a week and today was her engagement. Suddenly Arohi's face fell as she remembered the bitter truth of her life. Off course she was getting married to the man of her dream her Arjun, but what's the use when she is very well aware that he loves someone else. Not someone else but to her very own cousin. As for Shefali, she knew Arohi too well so it was obvious to her that Arohi is dreaming about her soon to be husband, if anyone can tell then she is super happy for her friend cauz shefali knows that her friend will finally get the love she is waiting for too long. However, what shefali didn't know is that the biggest happiness now became the biggest pain of Arohi's life. Shefali knocked two more times and then left saying dus minute mein taiyaar hoke niche aajana warna mein phirse upar aajaongi aur tab sochna jiju ke bare mein'.with that Arohi went back to the day when her dream came true and at the same time broken into pieces like her heart.

So everyone here it is...tell me how u find it...well i no it's too short but hey smth is better than nothing...will work on the rest shud be done by weekend...taab tak sochte rehna who is the haddi Natasha ya Gauri...Aakhir wo kaun hai jisse Arjun pyaar karta hai wo bhi Arohi ke elawa...lets c if the marriage takes place n most importantly Arohi gets her love๐Ÿ˜ˆ want to KILL ME GO AHEAD!!๐Ÿ˜†
zooombie thumbnail

Saapna Hai Ya Haqeeqaat

The early morning sunrise peeping through the window illuminating the whole room. Unable to bear the heat of sun the fragile figure laying on the bed stirred in her sleep, she pulled the cover on her beautiful face. Tick Tick Tick...the alarm clock started to beep causing disturbance in her sleep, but after all she is Arohi Ahluwalia the only owner of her dream. No matter any situation, even if the world is coming to an end, nothing can break her sleep especially when she is dreaming about her prince charming and today wasn't any less.  Still in her dreamland with sleepy eyes she reached the nearby side table and turned off the alarm clock. A smile crept upon her face as she remembered the face of the man of her dream. The only man she loves, the man she wants all to herself.

Well yaha pe bhi sari jaha "pyaar ki dushmaan''Arohi snapped open her eyes hearing the loud bangs on the door; if not for the bangs then sure her best friend Shefali's high pitched voice was enough to wake Arohi up. With a jerk Arohi sat up in the bed; she could hear Shefali yelling from behind the door....Arohi kya kar rahi hai....ab to jiju ke kheyalo se bahar aja.....shaadi teri hone wali hai aur tension hum sabko.... That's when reality struck Arohi that she is getting married in about a week and today was her engagement. Suddenly Arohi's face fell as she remembered the bitter truth of her life. Off course she was getting married to the man of her dream her Arjun, but what's the use when she is very well aware that he loves someone else. Not someone else but to her very own cousin. As for Shefali, she knew Arohi too well so it was obvious to her that Arohi is dreaming about her soon to be husband, if anyone can tell then she is super happy for her friend cauz shefali knows that her friend will finally get the love she is waiting for too long. However, what shefali didn't know is that the biggest happiness now became the biggest pain of Arohi's life. Shefali knocked two more times and then left saying dus minute mein taiyaar hoke niche aajana warna mein phirse upar aajaongi aur tab sochna jiju ke bare mein'. With that Arohi went back to her old memories and the last day she was happy...

Childhood Memories

~~ Arjun and Arohi's dads have been best friends since childhood. They were leading a happy life in Shimla. Rudra Singhania and Sudhir Ahluwalia were ecstatic when Rudra was blessed with a son and a year after that Sudhir with a daughter. They formed a new dream in their eyes, why not turn their friendship into a new relationship, but they knew they have to wait for that day. With passing years it was Arjun Arohi's friendship that gave them a new confirmation, seeing the bond between their kids they knew one day their dream will definitely come true. Arjun Arohi did everything together, going school, studying, playing games, pranks on others and what not. They were inseparable; perhaps they went to sleep at night, just so they could wake up in the morning and see each other. Arjun was very protective towards her, when it came to Arohi he could turn possessive any time. It wasn't any less with Arohi when it came to Arjun. Well it doesn't mean they didn't have friends. In fact, they had a huge gang of friends and Arjuhi were their stars.  Yeah their friends called them Arjuhi, may be their innocent eyes also recognized the hidden love between these two.

These two youngsters had to separate even before they can realize their love. Arohi's dad had to move Delhi for his business, where Arjun's family went to London. It was nearly impossible for the parents to make Arjuhi understand, but being the older one Arjun realized the elders' helplessness. He decided to make Arohi understand; in reality it was too difficult for him to leave his princess behind, but in 10 years of age there was nothing he could do. On their last day of togetherness, Arjun took her in their secret place where they usually go to spent time only with each other.

They were sitting in silence; Arjun couldn't gather courage to speak to Arohi. It seemed like he lost his voice, sure he brought her here to talk, but seeing her moist eyes and pale face he felt as if his heart was crying. How could have he speak when he was the one who forced Arohi into agreeing. Arohi knew he was going through the same pain as her, but he will never show. So she asked, kya hum phir kabhi milenge, tum mujhe bhul to nehi jaoge na. Arjun was dumbfounded by her question because in his wildest dream this thought didn't cross his mind. With sudden jerk he looked at her, she was still looking down. Arjun in a firm voice as like making a promise to her hum bichar rahe hain milne ke liye aur Arjun khudko bhul sakta hai lekin Arohi ko nehi. Arjun's words made Arohi look at him; even though she had full faith in his every single word she needed assurance this time. Assurance that they will meet again, that their friendship will remain the same, that he will not forget her because she was afraid she may lose him. Arohi replied to him by saying mein nehi manti, tum naye desh mein jake naye dost banaoge, tab tumhe yaad bhi nahi rehega ke Arohi naam ki koi ladki thi tumhari zindagi mein aur shayed tum mujhe pehchan bhi na pao. Arjun to Arohi with full confidence and feelings, haan shayed mere bahut friends honge lekin koi Arohi nehi hogi kyunki meri Arohi to sifr ek hi hai aur jaha taak pehchan ne ki baat hai wo to mein tumhe bina dekhe bhi pehchan loonga.

Arohi with a glint in her eyes pakka and forwarded her hand to him asking for a promise. Arjun got up from his place and stood in front of Arohi, he took her hand and said Ms. Arohi Ahluwalia mein Arjun Singhania ye wada karta ho ke jitna saal mein London mein rahunga mein tumese koi communication nehi rakhunga, he stopped seeing Arohi's shocking expression, he smiled and continued..na phone pe, na koi letter, na e-mails, kuch bhi nehi aur nahi mein tumahara tasvir dekhunga kyunki bina dekhe aur bina tumahre awwaz sune hi mein tumhe pehchan lunga n that's a promise he finished his sentence taking her hand near his heart. By then Arohi's eyes became teary, she jumped from her place and ran into his arms. This was the first time they hugged; Arjun was taken aback by Arohi's sudden behavior but in a second he hugged her back with same care and affection. Before their departure Arohi kissed him on cheek saying I'll wait for that day when we meet and you recognize me even without my saying. Poor Arjun got too many shocks today, but smiled touching his cheeks and thought I am also waiting for that day. That day two friends were separated or maybe two hearts. ~~

Flashback

~~ It was one of the most beautiful days ever; a sight to watch. Probably the nature was also speaking the language of love or maybe the depth of Arohi's love was so much that God couldn't stop blessing her. When it concerned Arohi her happiness had no bound; she was overjoyed, she was nervous, she was excited, she was fearful all at once. A mix feeling of all kind of emotions and why wouldn't she be; after all she was going to meet her Arjun after 13 long years. "Her Arjun" only the sound of these words felt so good. She didn't even realize when her wait turned into her love. Maybe the love was always there, only she wasn't mature enough to understand her feelings. Now she is a grown up young woman and she knows very well that it is nothing else but love. She was on top of the sky, it was her 22nd birthday and she couldn't have receive a better gift than Arjun's return in her life.

In the evening a grand party was held to welcome the happiness in Ahluwalia family. Arohi's father didn't want a single lack in this party. After all it was his beloved daughter's birthday and his best friend Rudra was coming back with his family. Though the organization of the party said something else, it looked more than just a simple party. It had a different glow, the decoration and every single thing that has been done for the party said it all. On the other hand, Arohi decided to wear the gift that her cousin Jaya gave her. She just loved the gift, it was a beautiful dress and most importantly it was pink...Arjun's favorite color. She wanted to look perfect today, but wanted to be herself and the most important thing that was on her mind... Will Arjun recognize her or does he even remember his promise...Jaya helped Arohi to get ready for the party and in mean time Shefali was there. She yelled Arohi wo aageye, hearing the news Arohi caught her breath...within a minute all her excitement turned into nervousness. She didn't know how she is going to face him after all these years and out of all what would she say to him. She was confused like hell, with all these thoughts on her mind they all proceeded towards downstairs.

She was looking like an angel in pink salwar with gorgeous work on it.  Her make-up was very light; she made sure it wasn't overdone. She wore matching diamond earrings, a bracelet in her left hand and a pendant around her neck.  She also wore matching high heels; the look was very simple but elegant. Everything Arohi wore for the party was gifted by sweet Jaya. Otherwise Arohi didn't even remember her birthday and in matter of fact she was informed about Arjun's comeback today itself. She had no words to thank her lovely cousin and that's why she loves her so much. In the middle of the stairs Arohi stopped and her eyes started looking for the man she wanted to see all along, but what she figured is he wasn't present between all these people. Hiding her disappointment she again started walking and went towards her parents. It didn't take her a moment to recognize her Rudra uncle and Kumud aunty standing near her parents. She instantly went to them and bent down to touch their feet. After hugging them her eyes fell in the front door and there was standing two handsome young men. Instantly Arohi knew the guy in the right was her Arjun. He was tall with muscular body, spiked hairs, and a very attractive pair of eyes. He was wearing black pant, black shoes, and a black shirt with a very classy matching blazer. His look was to die for.

As if reading Arohi's thought, Rudra said lo Arjun aageya. As Arjun was approaching them he was straight looking into Arohi's eyes and Arohi did the same. They both shared a cute eye lock until Rudra said Arjun. Arjun with a smile bend down and touched Sudhir and Amrti's feet. He introduced his friend Romit with them and now it was Arjun Arohi's turn to meet, but before Arjun could say anything Sudhir said beta ye hai humari Arohi. Arohi frowned a little, she didn't want her dad to introduce her instead she wanted to see if he could recognize her. Well she couldn't even blame him now and the look on Arjun's face said he didn't miss her frown. With a smile she said hi to him and he greeted her the same way. After cutting the cake Sudhir called for everyone's attention to announce the third and most important reason of this party. Jaise ki app saab jante hai aaj meri beti ka janamdin hai aur mera best frined India laut aaya hai hamesha ke liye. Ye mere liye bahut hi khushi ki baat hai magar ye party aur ek kkhaas baat ke liye rakhhi geyi hai...aaj wo din hai jab Rudra aur mera  bahut bara saapna pura hone wala hai...hum aapne dosti ko rishtedari mein badal ne wala he...hum ye announce karna chate hai ki humne Arjun aur Arohi ki shaadi tey kardi hai...aur isse zaydaa khushi ki baat hamare liye ho hi nehi sakti aur app logo ka bahut shukriya ke app log hamre khushi mein shamil huye. Everyone started clapping and congratulating.

Though, it seemed like Arohi got a 1000 volt shock cauz she didn't know any of this. Well Arjun's behavior was normal as if he knew everything from before. Seeing Arohi's face expression Arjun's parents went near her, holding her chin Kumud asked Arohi beta tum khush nehi ho. Kya tumhe iss rishte se koi aitraaz hai, humne to Sudhir bhaisahab aur Amrit bhabi se kaha ta tumse ekbar poochle magar unhone kaha wo tumhari dilki baat jante hai. With teary eyes Arohi looked at her parents and they just nod their head. Arohi was overwhelmed, her parents knew her so well. She looked back to Kumud; beta agar tumhe koi aitraaz hai to hum before she could finish Arohi said mujhe koi aitraaz nehi hai. A blush crept upon her face and she just hugged Kumud. Arjun who was standing behind his parents smiled seeing her blush; Arohi noticed that he was looking at her intently and that made her blush harder.

Before they could talk Arjun was pulled by Arohi's cousins, where Kumud took Arohi with her. They were sitting facing each other but a little far away. Arjun wanted to talk to her badly, so Arohi but he knew it wouldn't be right as elders' were present in the party. They may not take it right way, he didn't want to embarrass Arohi. Both of them were going through the same feeling that what the other person was thinking. However, they could feel the happiness in each other's eyes. Arjun thought of an idea, truthfully he had this on his mind from earlier because he knew it would be nearly impossible to talk to Arohi. So he called a little girl and gave a letter to give to Arohi, but the poor little girl was too small to understand the language of love. The girl thought he was pointing towards Jaya who was standing right behind Arohi, before the girl could reach her Jaya left from there.. So the girl went to Arohi and gave her the letter saying uss uncle ne diya hai pointing towards Arjun. Though, she didn't left before saying wo auty jo aapke picche thi unke liye. Arohi's eyes shot open because she knew only Jaya was standing behind her and why would Arjun give her a letter. She couldn't come up with any terms, and neither was she getting good vibes.

In the letter said my angel is looking gorgeous in pink. Well the girl is making this party beautiful. I fell in love with you the first day I saw you. Arohi couldn't think straight because today was their first meet and he retuned India only today. Right then Arohi remembered that Jaya went to London two months ago and she was staying in Arjun's house. Now everything was crystal clear to her. Arohi couldn't read further, she just scrambled the paper in her hand; a surge of pain went through her. In a moment time she just lost her love, her dream broke before it came true. She was losing her strength; she just wanted to run away from everyone. So Arohi excused herself from everyone saying she isn't feeling good and going to rest upstairs. Before her departure she glanced towards Arjun and there she saw he is taking to Jaya. Arohi couldn't stand it anymore so she just left as soon as possible.

Arohi's biggest mistake was that she didn't read the letter fully where he said, tumse pyaar to bahut phele se hi tha magar I fell in love with you again when I saw you in the mall. Tumse bahut kuch kehna hai, tera saal ke intezaar ke baad mujhe tum mili. Mujhe apne zindagi ki haar ek baat share karni hai apne dost se aur uss ladki se jise mein bachpan se pyaar karta hoon. Mujhe pata hai tumbhi mujhse bahut pyaar karti ho paar phir bhi mujhe tumhare moon se sunna hai. Aagr mein tumhe date pe bulaaon to tum chalogi mere saath. Sifr aur sirf Arohi ka Arjun.

Once in her room Arohi broke down, the tears that she was holding, finally she let them flow. Today her heart broke into pieces; she couldn't believe her Arjun can love someone else other than her. Did he forget all his promises, kya use humara dosti bhi yaad nehi raha. Aagar wo Jaya se pyaar karta hai to mujhse shaadi kyun kaar raha hai aur Jaya wo to meri cousin hai wo janti thi mein Arjun se kitna pyaar karti hoon, phir bhi wo Arjun se. Arohi's heart still wasn't ready to accept the fact that Arjun loved Jaya, but what she saw and she knows wasn't supporting her heart. Suddenly Arohi thought kya mein hi zaydaa expect kaar rahi thi...Arjun ne mujhse ye to kabhi nehi kaha ke wo bhi mujhse pyaar karega...mein agar use pyaar karti honn iska matlab to ye nehi ke wo bhi mujhese pyaar kare. Kya mein hi in dono ke bich arehi hoon, kahi Jaya mere liye koi sacrifice to nehi kaar rehi. Magar jaise Arjun mujhe dekh raha tha mein use kya naam doon, usske akhon mein meine apne liye jo dekha hai wo kya tha...kehi mein samajhne mein galti to nehi kaar rahi hoon...paar wo letter aur wo saab mujhe kuch samajh nehi aaraha...haan shayed mein hi in dono ke bich arehi hoon...mere pyaar ke khatir mein in dono ke pyaar ko barbad nehi hone doongi...mujhe ye shaadi rokni hogi chahe jo bhi ho jaye...mujhe kitni bhi taklif ho mein aisa nehi hone de sakti...kabhi nehi, paar mein apne dil ko kaise samjao and with all these thoughts she fall asleep.

Arjun was told that Arohi's health wasn't good so she went to rest. He wasn't satisfied with the answer cauz what happened suddenly. Maybe she didn't like the date idea, but he wanted to see her if she was ok. Now he wouldn't be able to sleep the whole night thinking about her health, still he had to leave with disappointment. The next day Arohi went downstairs with determined mind so she could talk to her parents to break off this marriage. When she went down she received the most shocking news, Arjun and her maariage was taking place in a week and tomorrow is their engagement. Arohi couldn't speak anymore; she just ran to her room and stayed there all day. Arohi's thought broke when she heard Amrit calling her, in reply she said mama abhi aayi and went to bathroom to freshen up. ~~

Here u go everyone a long wala update...Plz do comment and hit da like button if u like...Next part wud be da last one n Jaya di dere is smth specail in da upd8 u must check ~~๐Ÿ˜Š

Original Update ~~ PG 16

Promo ~~ PG 25

CHECK NEXT POST

l

l

l

\/

zooombie thumbnail

Last Part

zooombie thumbnail
varsh@ off course u can btw u already did๐Ÿ˜†
cooljaya11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Sara tum Hi Reserved Karogi Kya ??????
ki HumAre liye bhi Kuch reserved rkahogi?????
Any way  dont Want ur Permission 
I already reserved hahahahahahhahahahahhaah
BTW kab hogi ye update ?????
sreeja_rox thumbnail
saci yaar tum hi sab res rakhogi to humm kaha res karenge??????maine bhi bina allowance ka res kar diya๐Ÿ˜‰
zooombie thumbnail

Originally posted by: cooljaya11

Sara tum Hi Reserved Karogi Kya ??????Nahi Di mera ye majal aapke rehte mein sara resv. karolo kabhi nehi

ki HumAre liye bhi Kuch reserved rkahogi?????ye to sifr issiliye so I can post da update...aab sara aapka hai
Any way  dont Want ur Permission aur aapko lene ki bhi jarurat nahi
I already reserved hahahahahahhahahahahhaah achha kya
BTW kab hogi ye update ????? don't know๐Ÿ˜† actually half likhha hai n was abt to post tht then da rest but now too tired to post it cauz need to edit n all...Haffie ka birthday ke liye thread taiyaar karna zaydaa zaruri tha...waise bhi mein bhul gayi thi kyuki mujhe birthdays kabhi yaad hi nehi rehte๐Ÿ˜†

zooombie thumbnail

Originally posted by: sreeja_rox

saci yaar tum hi sab res rakhogi to humm kaha res karenge??????maine bhi bina allowance ka res kar diya๐Ÿ˜‰

kya yaar aab saab kya mujhe resv. karne ke liye bash karoge...meri maa aab sara thread lelo...mein aur resv. nehi karungi...wo resv. kya kyunki aapko update nehi chaiye...allowance ka koi jaruraat nahi bindaas karte raho resv. let's c update kaab aata hai๐Ÿ˜†
sreeja_rox thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angel.KMH.AK

kya yaar aab saab kya mujhe resv. karne ke liye bash karoge...meri maa aab sara thread lelo...mein aur resv. nehi karungi...wo resv. kya kyunki aapko update nehi chaiye...allowance ka koi jaruraat nahi bindaas karte raho resv. let's c update kaab aata hai๐Ÿ˜†

kab aega update matlab???tum aj nahi karoge????๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ