Neil Nitin Mukesh and Ankita Shorey seen arguing!

NautankiSaali17 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Neil Nitin Mukesh and Ankita Shorey seen arguing at a party
Thursday, March 01, 2012 (Mumbai)                                  
Print | A+   A-

After the recent public brawls involving A-list stars Shah Rukh Khan and Saif Ali Khan, we now have a subtler but equally attention grabbing spat between Neil Nitin Mukesh and his 'good friend' model Ankita Shorey.

What we heard

The Miss India winner apparently had a public meltdown at Riteish Deshmukh's brother Dheeraj Deshmukh's reception party recently, where she seemed visibly upset with Neil.

An eyewitness said, "There was a separate area for the stars to dine near the Konkan ballroom and we saw Neil and Ankita sitting together. She was so angry that she had no idea people were listening to her. She was screaming at him at the top her voice. She was claiming that Neil broke his promise to introduce her to producers at the party."

She kept saying, "You have embarrassed me. You were supposed to introduce me to people, but you were not even looking at me at the party. You were supposed to come with me, but you came with Puja (Gupta). This is highly unacceptable."

Neil apparently went for the Dheeraj's sangeet with Sonal Chauhan and later to the reception with Puja Gupta, something that clearly did not go down too well with Ankita.

At the party, she appeared to be a little high and hence did not realise that people were watching them. Apparently, in the course of the night the argument blew out of proportion resulting in Ankita breaking down in tears.

The source added, "Ankita started crying and rushed to the ladies room. Neil followed her in there. A girl who spotted them together inside the rest room said that they were having a fight there as well."

However, people who spotted them fighting also saw them together at a late night after party thrown by Jackky Bhagnani.

The source added further, "By the end of it they seemed to have worked things out because they were cosying up at the after party. They both seemed a little drunk, so I guess it was one of those lovers spats which got over after a while."

Neil's version

It wasn't a fight. It's disgusting that I have to justify to the world what I do in my personal life. Ankita is a very sweet girl and she is a friend. She was upset about something and all I was doing is trying to pacify her. She is not my girlfriend, but I have known her for a while now and we are part of the same friend circle. As far as me introducing her to people goes, all I can say is I have not had a godfather in this industry and everyone has to find their own way. Having said that, I will help her in whatever way I can.

Ankita's version

Neil and I were not fighting over another girl, but over a guy. There was someone at the party, whose name I cannot mention, who misbehaved with me. I was very upset and disturbed at that point and hence I was crying. I went into the washroom and Neil came in. I think that's where he went a little wrong. He was concerned about me. He was lecturing me about how I should not take these things seriously. When I asked for my stuff, all I meant was I wanted to pick up my shawl, which was in Neil's car. And no we are not seeing each other.

http://movies.ndtv.com/movie_story.aspx?Section=Movies&ID=ENTEN20120195637&subcatg=MOVIESINDIA&keyword=bollywood&nid=181376

😆

Edited by -Kruti.S- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Neil's in demand... Sonal, Puja Gupta and Ankita... A case of Teen phool Ek Maali... ðŸ˜†
^^ Maddy : Even I am surprised...😆
he is full demand ðŸ˜‰
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Kruti...He seems the stable kinds... No major lafdas, no scandals, no temper tantrums... If you asks me, he seems like a good husband material types... ðŸ˜†

Edited by -Maddy- - 12 years ago
^^ yes that toh he defo is...I saw his IMD with simi wala epi and he looked like a complete family guy and very very close to his dad...also he is not one of the casanova types either...thats what I felt phir pata nahin ðŸ˜†
he was in this relationship with a childhood friend for a very long time na...I guess after that he moved from Asin to these ladies here...