ms-tabu thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
this is with regard to my post-need help what can be done,well,i posted that trusting that one senior member here who sent me the info about end changed,will provid e me with th eproof,i asked her for the site myself,so that we all can check it,but i believe she just played ajoke on me,which was not 2 good ,but she is afriend,and one mistake can be overlooked,any ways ,i will not beleive her posts any more,until she provides me withproof,some members got upset thinking i , played ajoke,well i was foole smyself,she is asenior member here,therefore i dont want 2name her,she passe d me the info,and got cold feet when i asked her the proof,so i am sorry fo r giving anxiety,but i unfortunately became avictim 2 it first.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
hey guys ...and this includes you tablet.....please dont take these sort of posts/jokes/articles too seriously...come on......anywayz.....now that we know the truth...lets jus forget about it......

oh...god...aaj IF main chat karthey kartey,  maine kheer main sugar ki jagah salt daal di hai...now i have to make it all over again...😑.....

and here I was busy introducing myself to my friends here as though cooking's one of my hobbies πŸ˜•

ms-tabu thumbnail
i am feeling better,i ha d atalk with rumi,she understood everything,she is so sweet ,i felt better after talking to her,she is so much lik e a sister,πŸ˜›
lashy thumbnail
haan haan tablet maska daalo daalo rumi ko......πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
ms-tabu thumbnail
rumi,i am not maaroing maska,u know it naπŸ˜ƒ
Rumi thumbnail

hey! lash!!!

naughty girl!!!! i am your sister also!😳there is no maska in it!πŸ˜†!!

BTW,i was thinking about your kheer!put some armaani sugar in it! it will be very very sweet!πŸ˜†!!!!!!

ms-tabu thumbnail
rumi,i burnt my pizza coz of the tension,my mum hopping mad,the whole day i wa sstuck at IF,arman ne pagal kar diya hai
Rumi thumbnail
πŸ˜†!!okay ! i think now you are relaxed na?then go to do other works and wait for my update tonight!πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›!!!!!
lashy thumbnail
i have a sister?😳.....mera mummy/daddy ne to mujhe bataaya hi nahin.....rumi didi ......😳😳
kdokka thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hi tablet, it is ok. 😊