Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vasanthi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
So if MB could do all this why couldn't he go one step further...no one asked his for a lip lock yaar...just hold hands, put arm around shoulder , a hug ...come on ...this should have been a cakewalk for any one ...this is getting ridiculous ...

If the CVs wanted to step up the romance bit they could have done it very nicely ...not the aggressive kind of romance...subtle what i wrote above...this was possible and is needed to take the love story to the next level...
niniborn2rule thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vasanthi16

So if MB could do all this why couldn't he go one step further...no one asked his for a lip lock yaar...just hold hands, put arm around shoulder , a hug ...come on ...this should have been a cakewalk for any one ...this is getting ridiculous ...

If the CVs wanted to step up the romance bit they could have done it very nicely ...not the aggressive kind of romance...subtle what i wrote above...this was possible and is needed to take the love story to the next level...

agree to the fullest..just watch the new BALH promo...god...no need for the epis the promo is enuf to raise the trp..yesterday i was watching SBB they showed RK,RR and ST in an interview together..they said dhamaka holi coming up...these things never happened for our KTLK...had taht hapened things would have been different...alas!!!!!!!!
smittu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yep, I think its a good decision, hope its true
aardhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: vasanthi16

Maybe this is where the problems started, CVs and MB looking at the progression in the romance from two different perspectives. In my opinion a couple that discusses night suits should at least touch your arm sometimes to get the other's attention or give a shoulder squeeze or a light hug when in tears and atleast sit or stand closer!!πŸ˜†

We will never know the real reason for this sudden decision, will we? Just hoping for better times but definitely do not want a death sequence. 😑
Edited by aardhan - 12 years ago
achiever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
the point is... tht MB took up this role knowing pretty well tht he will need to do such romance on screen with a lead jst a few years older thn his daughter.. and he did so pretty well the first month.. it went well till 1st 2 weeks of Nov bt thn with the picnic scene.. incidently v saw Mrs. Behl on KTLK set during picnic scnes..  the things jst wen downhill till Jan wen ppl cried out loud on MB's own page for some gud romance and BD used, single frame issues.. and thts wen MB had meeting with the CVs and apparently discussed as per him wat was unavoidable.. single frame and BD issue.. and after tht we started getting at least some single frame scenes.. bt still no-touch policy was still thr.. ... thy had more romance in phone convos thn scenes together..for V-day thr was no option!

I wonder Mrs. Behl was still visiting sets after the SBS bodygaurd reports in Jan?  If something major had happened, jurnos surely wudnt've rested the issue.. bt surely and ironically it might have happend.. subtely.. πŸ˜† ... behind the doors, behind the back.. in the vanity vans!.. haule haule.. the khichadi mst've gotten burnt!..πŸ˜†.. Only God knows the whole truth.. bt one thing i can b sure of KA's wont point a finger on somebody so openly and so aggresively unless thrs a gud and valid point behind it.. (i revisited thr page and thy havent retracted..thr comments r under other postπŸ˜†).. so i m with thm right now.. bt still things didnt came out from KTLK unit or Kritz or channel shows the character of RS's team, Kritz, and Rajani.. it was media who pointed it out only after MB quit the show.. and KA's backed it!...

Otherwise who is MB in this big Teleworld to get so much respect.. and i feel MB is taking sides with his wife coz she is his wife.. and he has to no option!πŸ˜†..

I am okay if MB quits, as far as Ashu-Nidhi romance goes.. wats the use of complex Ashu character if one cannot c gud Ashu-Nidhi romance in this odd love story.. so i wud sacrifice brooding Ashu to get romantic Ashu..if need b.. 

chemistry is a joint effort.. if thy can create chemistry in seperate frame phone convos thn y not with a new lead.. u jst need a gud looking guy who wud luk good with Kritz..

Edited by achiever - 12 years ago
Shee_xaan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Will see. Hope for no BD this time. 
achiever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
in all these... the controversy with MB's comments of not taking Kritz name and mentioning her as "lead"  in one of his comments makes some sense..

luking back, all these seems so funny! πŸ˜†
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: achiever

the point is... tht MB took up this role knowing pretty well tht he will need to do such romance on screen with a lead jst a few years older thn his daughter.. and he did so pretty well the first month.. it went well till 1st 2 weeks of Nov bt thn with the picnic scene.. incidently v saw Mrs. Behl on KTLK set during picnic scnes..  the things jst wen downhill till Jan wen ppl cried out loud on MB's own page for some gud romance and BD used, single frame issues.. and thts wen MB had meeting with the CVs and apparently discussed as per him wat was unavoidable.. single frame and BD issue.. and after tht we started getting at least some single frame scenes.. bt still no-touch policy was still thr.. ... thy had more romance in phone convos thn scenes together..for V-day thr was no option!

I wonder Mrs. Behl was still visiting sets after the SBS bodygaurd reports in Jan?  If something major had happened, jurnos surely wudnt've rested the issue.. bt surely and ironically it might have happend.. subtely.. πŸ˜† ... behind the doors, behind the back.. in the vanity vans!.. haule haule.. the khichadi mst've gotten burnt!..πŸ˜†.. Only God knows the whole truth.. bt one thing i can b sure of KA's wont point a finger on somebody so openly and so aggresively unless thrs a gud and valid point behind it.. (i revisited thr page and thy havent retracted..thr comments r under other postπŸ˜†).. so i m with thm right now.. bt still things didnt came out from KTLK unit or Kritz or channel shows the character of RS's team, Kritz, and Rajani.. it was media who pointed it out only after MB quit the show.. and KA's backed it!...

Otherwise who is MB in this big Teleworld to get so much respect.. and i feel MB is taking sides with his wife coz she is his wife.. and he has to no option!πŸ˜†..

I am okay if MB quits, as far as Ashu-Nidhi romance goes.. wats the use of complex Ashu character if one cannot c gud Ashu-Nidhi romance in this odd love story.. so i wud sacrifice brooding Ashu to get romantic Ashu..if need b.. 

chemistry is a joint effort.. if thy can create chemistry in seperate frame phone convos thn y not with a new lead.. u jst need a gud looking guy who wud luk good with Kritz..

What/Who is KA?
Armu4eva thumbnail

actually after ur last post . i checked their thread n all comments are there.. y wuld they retract ?? They wuldn say something if it wasnt the truth.. πŸ˜³
purplegrapes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

in all these... the controversy with MB's comments of not taking Kritz name and mentioning her as "lead"  in one of his comments makes some sense..

luking back, all these seems so funny! πŸ˜†

i too had this in my mind.when fans pointed out he got angry.