Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashi4567 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
dnt worry ram has said in sbs k holi epsidoe main dhamaka hone wala hai so i hope ekta will creat some kind of  drama... 
hin_sa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I don't give a damn about the trps! I watch a serial for a relaxation after a hectic schedule. BALH does just that. It is not a run of the mill drama and gives me relief to see people dressed ordinarily (sick of the heavy jewellery and costumes of desi bahus!). I am tired of Kitchen politics where Bahus are held at gunpoint for mundane reasons. BALH breaks the mould and I am completely happy the way it is aired.
fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
My Jaan

I beg to disagree on this one!! I watch or read updates for all those top 5 shows hence I  can guarantee you tht we are not the maha bakwaaas and maha bore show hands down!! If you go to the forums, you would see much more worse reactions to the current tracks.. Guess what.. IF members do not rule TRP's.. If we had our way, we would see much more sensible tracks and ofcourse love, love and more love..

I don't remember comedy other than the airport counter or the scene where Priya tries to show herself in the skype chat!! 

These are two individuals who are experiencing love.. The best of the episodes where we went raving during the surprise and BC didn't get the deserved TRP. So it either means people only want drama and not see happy moments or any optimistic thoughts to crisis.
We simply want our Saas bahu dramas where everyday Saas provides a test to the bahu and does scheming behind the back!! Welcome to the reality world of TRP's! If tht sells and tht gets u to the Top 5.. I don't even want BALH TO be there!! 
--RaYa-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
 Couldn't agree with you more Fosla. 😊 You have said what I want to. 

What if the trps are low? People should stop watching it? 

This TRP counting business is way too complicated and we have channels and production houses to take care of it. They are more experienced. 

sparkling_gems thumbnail

Originally posted by: fosla

My Jaan

I beg to disagree on this one!! I watch or read updates for all those top 5 shows hence I  can guarantee you tht we are not the maha bakwaaas and maha bore show hands down!! If you go to the forums, you would see much more worse reactions to the current tracks.. Guess what.. IF members do not rule TRP's.. If we had our way, we would see much more sensible tracks and ofcourse love, love and more love..

I don't remember comedy other than the airport counter or the scene where Priya tries to show herself in the skype chat!! 

These are two individuals who are experiencing love.. The best of the episodes where we went raving during the surprise and BC didn't get the deserved TRP. So it either means people only want drama and not see happy moments or any optimistic thoughts to crisis.
We simply want our Saas bahu dramas where everyday Saas provides a test to the bahu and does scheming behind the back!! Welcome to the reality world of TRP's! If tht sells and tht gets u to the Top 5.. I don't even want BALH TO be there!! 

Absolutely agree with you... BALH has its beauty.. just coz there is not much romantic hot shot scene that doesnt mean that serial is not that good... i m happy with the process they are heading towards their relationship.. as slow and steady wins the race and haste always makes waste.
Edited by sparkling_gems - 12 years ago
SuganthiS thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

My Jaan

Well-said Angie. 😊

As for the TRPs, its always a up and down game for all shows. TRP-wise, BALH has been doing pretty well and hopefully will do even better in the coming days.
-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Very well said Angie.. Nothing more to add.. 👏 I'm loving it and enjoying it.. BALH makes me smile.. So least bothered about other factors..
jainneha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
no fosla it is comic in every epi they make me laugh raya god they are perfect today toh and many other words thy start my laughter festival
girdharmona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
my interest for balh more 7 more increases...
girdharmona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

My Jaan

totaly agree with u...we love balh a lot...soon pepole wll again switch over to balh again.