WU 2/29 *Jhansi ke Raja's Big Idea* :P

Tejy_Kumari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey Guys!
Happy Leap Day! (Still leap day in the US πŸ˜†)
I'm in kind of a rush...came back home much later than expected and I have an exam tomorrow to study for so update will be very much on the simpler side today, sorry

Written Update February 29th, 2012:

Part 1:

Ved and Dadaji are in Dadaji's room as Ved is massaging Dadaji's feet with a warm kalash.  Dadaji asks him about why he was so quiet when everyone was talking about his and Nitika's marriage...he makes Ved admit out loud that he wants to marry Nitika (he just mmm's at first and then Dadaji forces him to almost yell it out πŸ˜† very cute)...but Ved says that it doesn't matter as it depends on Nitika.  Dadaji says Toasty said that Nitika wants the same but Ved thinks that it is just Toasty's assumption and Nitika may not have said it straight out.  Dadaji tells Ved to call her but Ved says he can't as he can't even meet eyes with her after the sin he has done and so talking is out of the question...Dadaji commands Ved to call up Nitika and ask her.  (Vaise...it's late at night and shouldn't everyone be in bed?  So where was Pitaji this entire time..seeing as he sleeps in Dadaji's room now?)

Ved goes out in the hallway and remembering moments with Nitika...he is very upset.  He finally calls Nitika up but when she picks up and says hello, he cries out and cuts the call.  Nitika sees that it was Ved and she calls him back and Ved picks up...they talk to each other and Ved apologizes and Nitika stops him telling him that she understands what the circumstances were.  She says that there is something that she wants to tell him and tells him that she still loves him.  (Ok...the next part, I literally could not stop laughing...really, Ved is a budhu in every sense! 🀣) She says I love you very much.  Ved says thank you! 🀣 🀣 He keeps thanking Nitika 🀣 (Arre yaar...vaapas I love you bolna hai...thank you nahin 🀣  Kuch seekho apne chote bhai se...even when he was a shy, budhu Ram, he still would say "I love you very very much" to Toasty at least every time 🀣)  and says that she doesn't know how happy she's made him by saying so.  He cuts the call happily and Nitika still thinks he's on the phone and asks him to return it back and then realizes that he has cut the phone and she laughs to herself. 

Next morning Toasty is off to meet with Nitika's parents...she gets blessings from everyone...Malti gives her ladoos to give them (bad choice Malti...they'll probably use the ladoos as mini cannonballs to shoot at Toasty after she makes her proposal πŸ˜›)...Pitaji blesses her that she will come back successful, and Ved comes down and she tells him, she'll make sure that he gets his dulhan and  Dilwaale Dulhaniya Le Kar Hi Jaoge (The lover will definitely take his bride) and she leaves.

Part 2:

Toasty arrives at Nitika's place and Nitika's parents are basically like "oh it's you...what do you want?" (Ok...isn't Toasty like their second daughter basically?  I mean, wouldn't they at least understand that the fault was of Ved and Pitaji and that it wasn't like Toasty told Ved to leave Nitika Just saying...poor girl is always in the line of fire and you would think that these people who have known her basically her whole life would at least treat her kindly enough even if they are upset with her...they were very rude)  They keep asking her what she wants..Toasty asks for Nitika and her mom calls Nitika out and she and Toasty hug.  Toasty tries to give the ladoos but they don't accept so she places it on the table.  Toasty starts out explaining the reason behind everything that happened and whatever happened in C House and then tries to suggest the marriage of Ved and Nitika as a way now of setting things right in the way they ought to be.  Nitika's dad says how dare she think so and speaks rudely to her.  Toasty treis to talk about Nitika's wellbeing and her dad says they have already decided on that and that Nitika's tauji is coming from London and that he will decide Nitika's future and he has a boy for Nitika and they are going to get her married to him...Nitika is shocked and tries to ask why they didn't tell her but her dad says that they didn't see a need to tell her and that from now on they will make the decisions. (πŸ€” I don't like the way Nitika's dad said that...it's like they've stopped caring about Nitika's feelings, the manner in which he spoke to her...it's not like Nitika did anything...in fact she stood up for them...they can reject Ved if they want to but what's the need to be cruel with Nitika )  They walk away and Nitika runs upset to her room and Toasty looks upset as well.

Part 3:

Toasty is walking out of the house when Tej calls her...he asks what happened and Toasty tells him that they didn't agree and that Nitika's tauji is coming and has set Nitika's rishta, etc.  Tej is shocked and tells her to come home and that he will also come home and then they can talk about everything.  He tells Pitaji and Pashu about what happened and Pitaji looks disturbed...he says he needs to go somewhere urgently and leaves, while Tej and Pashu wonder what will happen to Ved.

Toasty arrives home and so does Tej and Pashu...they ask about Pitaji and Tej says if Pitaji isn't here at home, then where did he go?

Pitaji is at Nitika's and he tries to apologize to them and they are obviously not impressed...they tell that they don't want to see them anymore, etc, and Nitika's tauji has told them not to accept their proposal as he has found a boy for Nitika, etc (Okay...I really do understand their point of view and they have every right to be angry but for some reason they are really annoying me right now...it could just be that I'm sleep deprived, tired, stressed, and randomly irritated so their negative bhardaav is just adding to my negativity, making me even more annoyed πŸ˜†)  Nitika's tauji comes down and starts taunting Chedi angrily (Oh God...yeh Hitler kahaan se agaya?  I don't really understand what he's saying...anyone else feel like his speech/voice was hard to follow?)  Pitaji stays that their anger is justified and tries to apologize but Tauji cuts him off and taunts him a lot...Nitika says please don't speak like that to Uncle but Tauji yells at her nastily to go to room (:O I really didn't like the way he spoke to Nitika...he spoke to her like she was of no importance/just dirt or something   Poor Nitika)  Nitika sadly goes to her room and Pitaji looks sadly at her with a sympathizing look like "why is she being punished?"   (I know I've been hating on Pitaji for a while now but today he started gaining a bit of my respect back...probably taking into consideration that Tauji was just outright nasty and rude and Pitaji sat there quietly, like complying to it)  Tauji basically verbally kicks PItaji out...he then calls Toasty up to tell her not to send her father-in-law there as an advocate/stay out of Nitika's life and Nitika is going to get married to my friend's son (Is it really just me or seriously can anyone really understand what this guy is saying?  He's basically mumbling >.<) 

The council is gathered in hall and Pitaji is saying that Vedika marriage won't happen and Nitika's parents won't agree...Ved says maybe it wasn't in my fate...Dadaji says what are you saying?  Not everything is written in your fate...you have to write your own fate.  He says there are so many people in this house but no one is able to give good ideas.  He turns to Tej and says oyy Chaitali Khopdi πŸ˜†...Tej says who? me? πŸ˜†  Dadaji says yeah you...your father says you are the most clever son, he always finds some kind of solution πŸ˜†. So tell us...do you have any solution?  This is your chance to prove your father right.  Tej makes a face and says yes I have an idea...actually I had it long back.  When you can't get ghee out of a jar with a straight finger, you must bend your finger.  Pashu says so kidnap Tauji!?!?! πŸ€£  Pitaji is like what are you saying!? and Pashu says I don't mean we should kidnap Tauji but I'm just seeing if this is the idea in Tej's head.  Tej says no! What would we get by kidnapping Tauji?  If we are going to kidnap someone then it should be who we want.  Everyone looks at him shocked.  Tej says now there is only one way...we have to run away with Nitika. πŸ‘ (LOL!!! This is going to be great...I can predict that already πŸ˜†)  Ends on everyone's shocked faces.

Pre-Cap: Pitaji is asking but how...if we're going to run off with/kidnap her, then how? Tej says I have an idea.  Tej drives up to Nitika's fence/wall on his motorbike and climbs over and then Nitika, with her face covered in her dupatta, climbs down a tree and Tej helps her down...they run back to his bike and drive off...phase one of mission accomplished 🀣

Unfortunately I won't be able to do my Gupshup today to make up for yesterday (tomorrow I will definitely try for those of you who like reading my bak bak-ing)  but there was no way that I could not comment on the ending of today's episode...only my jaanu raja would come up with a plan like that and of course the C's will go along with it in their crazy fashion 🀣  I sooo can't wait to watch this play out...just the pre-cap in itself...it's like a successful jail breakout 🀣  Something tells me, I'm going to be dying of laughter very soon πŸ˜†

(πŸ˜† As @bholabear pointed out...I kind of lost control and went into detailed mode last night in case more of you were wondering if this is what I consider simple and short and think I'm insane...which I am..I won't even try denying it  🀣)

Edited by Tejy77 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desigirl0103 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot for the update!
Good luck on your exam tomorrow😊
bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update! LOL you call this a mini-update? Its as long and detailed as the normal one.

Good luck with your exams!
Tejy_Kumari thumbnail

Originally posted by: desigirl0103

Thanks a lot for the update!

Good luck on your exam tomorrow😊

Thanks! 😊
Tejy_Kumari thumbnail

Originally posted by: bholabear

Thanks for the update! LOL you call this a mini-update? Its as long and detailed as the normal one.

Good luck with your exams!

🀣 I realized that after I finished writing it...I got a bit carried away...and I guess just an excuse to rest for a little longer before getting back to studying πŸ˜† 

Thanks!! 😊
Pooja05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thansk Tejy for the update. You are awesome and love your hardwork. Goodluck on your exams.

I knew that Tej will say that elope nitika. Tej wants to experiment this since he could not run away with Toasty.

This would be so much fun track where ved is reluctant and here nitika is feeling brave. I can't wait for the track to start.