The update was really cute!
Well done!!!!πŸ˜ƒ
Keep up the good work!πŸ‘πŸΌ

Adi😳
Tacker_Holic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey Guys,

I am back with Part 39 of my FF! Soon the FF will pick up with the full IPS mode and I will try and present every stage of IPS training with the help of my senior aunties as I have little knowledge on IPS exams and training. I don't want to miss anything out! Well back to the update it is a little short and there will be more action in the future updates! Also, a special thanks to Debolina for creating the post for the new DABH lyrics I have used them in this update!

Part 39

"Sandhya ji I am just going to the shop as we have a few big orders today and I really need to be there to deliver, if you need anything just ring my mobile!" he kissed her forehead and she nodded with a smile. "All the best!" he whispered. He went out of the room straight to the shop. Sandhya smiled as he walked away and got back to being a bookworm. After a few hours she decided to take a break and go and help Bhabo. She went downstairs slowly holding on to the stair railings firmly. "Bhabo, let me come and help you!" Bhabo saw her coming downstairs and she shouted "Beendani what are you doing?" Bhabo turned the gas down and rushed towards Sandhya. "Bhabo I am okay...I want to take a break from studying!" Sandhya added. Bhabo made her stop and sat her down. "Beendani its okay...right now you have an exam tommorow and also you are not completly well yet, I want you to focus on your exam and do well!" Bhabo stroked her hair gently but Sandhya wasn't convinced. "Bhabo..!" Sandhya added. Bhabo glared at her. "Beendani will you listen to your Bhabho or will you disrespect her?" Bhabo knew she wouldn't disobey her. She finally kept quiet and she bought her some tea. Sandhya sipped the tea and went towards the mandir.

She wanted to see Sooraj for a little while. Sooraj was in the shop and was making jalebi's and serving customers similtaneously. Sandhya slowly sipped her tea and admired him working hard. She held the railings of the window and smiled. Sooraj wasn't looking up as he was too engrossed in his work and he wasn't looking up to seeing Sandhya. This irritated Sandhya. She banged the railings but the noise outside in the street. She made noises and he looked up. His eyes lit up and he kept watching her and smiling. He indicated her to go upstairs and study but she expressed no and she is tired. Sooraj left his work and came over to the Rathi House. He came near the mandir and moved closer to her. "Sandhya ji...take your break but dont forget your studies!" he added. He held her hand and kissed them. "If you need anything just call me!" he added further she smiled. Sandhya secretly hugged him but keeping her eye on the kitchen and Bhabo. "Thank you Sooraj ji for always giving me those words of encouragement!" Sandhya felt content. Sooraj kissed her forehead. "I love you!" he said. He blushed a little saying those words and Sandhya teased him. "Sooraj ji are you embarassed saying these words?" Sandhya nudged him. Sooraj looked up a little shocked " No no Sandhya ji...I mean...I mean it!" Sooraj was a little hesitant. Sandhya started laughing. Sooraj was looking at her strangely. "I can always make you think anything my innocent husband I know you truly love me and I know you love me more than anything in this world!" she hugged him again and rushed upstairs. Sooraj watched her leave and felt happy.

He went back to the shop and worked hard all day to make sure Sandhya's dream come true. Sandhya continued to study all day and Bhabo made sure she was comfortable at every moment. Sandhya was shocked at Bhabo's changed behaviour but she was loving the motherly love. Sooraj was back home and went straight upstairs to see Sandhya. "Sandhya ji!" he stood at the door and was watching her read intently. She turned around and said "Sooraj ji you are back?" she looked at the time and saw it was 9pm. She realised she hadn't even eaten her food. Bhabo too came up to their room and stood at the door with a plate of food. "Sooraj...look beendani hasn't eaten anything at all please make her eat!" she handed the plate to him and Sooraj looked at her and shook his head. Bhabo left and let them be alone. "Sandhya ji...what is this? How will you do well in your exam and able to revise if you dont eat?" Sooraj sat her down properly and he got a chair to sit down. He started feeding her lovingly. Tune nibhaaya aisa saath piya ji..Mhaare sapno ko de di parwaaz piya ji.. Maana hai paake tujhko hi maine apna jiya..More piya.. Saath se tere manzil mili hai mujhko piya..ho piya.. Baahon mein aake kismat bani hai meri piya...More piya.

Sandhya too fed Sooraj as she knew he was tired from working at the shop for long hours. They shared a sweet moment feeding each other and looking deeply in each other's eyes took away all the tiredness and all the stress within their minds and body. After finishing their dinner Sooraj went down and put the plate away and made some tea for Sandhya so she will stay refreshed all night. Sandhya had nearly finished the revision for the exam and she was feeling very confident and good about the exam. Sooraj came up with the tea and he decided to have a cup with her. "Here you go Sandhya ji!" he served her tea and they both smiled. "Thank you Sooraj ji..this is wonderful! You know I feel really confident about the exam...I dont feel at all stressed and I feel the way you have pushed me today is going to really help me tommorow!" she put her hand over his and felt the warmth of his hand.  She continued reading the final chapters of her textbooks and answering questions related to them. Sooraj watched her intently and admired her concentration. He realised he could watch her all day and still find something fascinating about her every second. It was getting late at night and Sooraj looked at his watch it was nearing midnight. He knew that she had to wake up at 7am in order to make the 9am exam. There wasn't enough time. "Sandhya ji I really think you should go to sleep in an hour because you need some sleep for tommorow!" Sooraj added. "Sooraj ji I will go to sleep but I think I need another 2 hours to complete everything!" Sandhya added. "Sooraj ji you go to sleep I dont want you to stay up for me!" she continued.

Sooraj didn't agree with what she said. "Sandhya ji no it is not about me resting it is about you completing your work properly which I know you will do but I know that you wont go to sleep on time because you are too studious!" he complained at her. Sooraj had decided to stay up the whole night to keep her company and make sure she was awake studying properly. Sandhya kept looking at her whilst reading in her head and Sooraj kept pointing at the book because he wanted her to sleep. An hour passed and Sooraj kept nearly falling asleep. Sooraj eventually fell asleep on the desk with a diya in his hand. Tune nibhaaya aisa saath piya ji..Mhaare sapno ko de di parwaaz piya ji.. Maana hai paake tujhko hi maine apna jiya..More piya.. Saath se tere manzil mili hai mujhko piya..ho piya.. Baahon mein aake kismat bani hai meri piya...More piya.

Precap: Sooraj woke Sandhya up and made sure that she was ready completly. He was preparing her bag for her along with her food. She was finally ready and they were praying together in the mandir with Bhabo and Bhabasa. She asked god to bless her with knowledge, strength and wisdom. Sooraj prayed for Sandhya's success and to give him the strength to always be by Sandhya's side.

Edited by Tacker_Holic - 10 years ago
UMDU thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Excellent Beta. Atleast in your story you have covered the preparation part which unfortunately did not happen in the serial. Great job.
ayishas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
great job sonia
wonderful
Divz. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wonderful Update SoniaπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
awsm update sonia
 Sooraj had decided to stay up the whole night to keep her company and make sure she was awake studying properly. Sandhya kept looking at her whilst reading in her head and Sooraj kept pointing at the book because he wanted her to sleep. An hour passed and Sooraj kept nearly falling asleep. Sooraj eventually fell asleep on the desk with a diya in his hand. 

simply loved itπŸ‘πŸΌ
jhema thumbnail
Nice update Sonia 
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful Sonia. The most I like is Sandhya's preparation with DABH CVs grossly ignored πŸ˜ƒ
DEBOLINA96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice one Mermaid..as always!!! πŸ˜Š And aww..a special welcome to your special thanks to me!!! πŸ€— Waise,do take rest Mermaid!!! Take care of yourself!!! β€οΈ