ABHIYA ONE SHOT:HEAL ME WITH YOUR LOVE

purple_shadoz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
   This is my first post on IF in the form of an OS...do tell me how you like it...will be waiting eagerly for your comments                                                                                      -Nidhi

HEAL ME WITH YOUR LOVE

Pia opened the door of their apartment with the spare key she had. Nobody was answering the call bell. Where was Abhay??? Wasn't he at home??? She grew worried. As it is she hadn't seen him the entire day. He hadn't come to the college also and when she had called him he had replied that he had a few personal errands to run. So even she had gone to the groceries to get a few necessities thinking he wasn't at home but it was too late now, almost 10:30 p.m.
She entered and called out for Abhay. He didn't answer. She grew tensed. Walking towards his room, her eyes fell on the note stuck on the fridge door. It read ,"Pia I had dinner. I am going to sleep. Gnite, sd n tc and love you – ur Abhay." She sighed. Dinner without Abhay – bad idea. So skipping dinner she went towards her room and changed. She lay on the bed thinking about their journey together. Three months had passed since they had left Dehradun and came to Mumbai.  Abhay was almost a human now and a completely different person from what he was. She was in love with him more than ever and just could not imagine her life without him. With a smile on her lips, she closed her eyes trying to drift away to the world of dreams.
"Aaahhh!!!!!!!"
Pia woke up with a start. What was that??? Was she dreaming??? But she heard a muffled groan all right. She thought it was better to check once. She knocked at Abhay's gate. No response. She knocked again - no response again. Now this was unusual. Abhay never slept so deep. Infact, slightest of noise would wake him up. This was only possible if he was too tired or…… no she did'nt want to even think about that possibility. She turned the knob and entered Abhay's room.It was completely dark.
 " Abhay are you alright?" she asked in concerned voice.
"Ye …aa…hh….p…pia" he replied in a muffled tone.
 "Abhay!!!",Pia exclaimed and almost ran to switch on the lights.
There lay her heartbeat on the bed with his face almost crushing the pillow while he was trying to control his screams and muffle out answers.
"Abhay, what's wrong??? What happened???????? Are you ok??????"
Pia ran to Abhay's side.
"Ye..yes Pia, I'm…. fine. Please, go... and sle…ep", Abhay tried his best to keep Pia from knowing what he was going through.
"Do you really think I'll buy that Abhay???????"Pia asked in an exasperated tone,"What happened Abhay???? Tell me!!!!"
"Pia…I – I'm fine. Just ... l – leave me alone…..u…d – don't have to….. s- see this…aaahhh!!!!!!" Abhay tried once again to persuade Pia.
"Just stop it Abhay. Do you think I'll leave you like this suffering in pain and go to have a nice deep sleep???? Would you have left me if I was in your place???" Pia asked.
"P-Pia….you don't unders…tand. Just leave…okay???" Abhay shouted.
Pia got up and went near Abhay and tried to make him face her. Very reluctantly, Abhay looked at her and Pia could clearly see the tiny drops of tears waiting to drop out from his beautiful grayish-blue eyes.
Pia placed her hand on Abhay's forehead and looked into his eyes.
"Abhay, you are scaring me now. Please tell me what has happened to you???"
"Nothing Pia….i-its jus..t a headache. I….was t-too tired….that's why….maybe."
"Don't lie to me Abhay. What is wrong just tell me, "Pia whispered in a very soft tone afraid  of her own voice breaking as she was almost going to cry.
Abhay saw that there was no use arguing with her as she would not leave him at any cost. So he decided to tell her the truth.
"Pia….every m – month…my body und – ergoes transformation……from a vamp…ire to a human…..on full moon….night. T-this is the….. l-last month…and the p-pain…..is also…. maximum…I h-have to end-dure….this Pia.T-then I can be like you…..and f-fully worthy….of-of you….aaahhh!!!!!!!" he closed his eyes in pain.
"Abhay, this has been going on for three months and you are telling me now??? Anyways we will talk about this later. What do I do Abhay??? What lessens your pain???" asked Pia in a concerned voice.
"Nothing…P-Pia…I h-have to b-bear this…..my puni….shment for…..l-living such a da-damned life…..for-"
"Stop it Abhay.Just tell me where is it paining???"
"Everywhere P-Pia…my body is……burning…..esp-epsecially my…..heart….P-Pia go and….sleep, please???"
Pia got up,went to the drawing room and took out the first – aid box from the drawer. She went to Abhay and handed him a painkiller.
"Abhay can you please sit up for a few seconds???"she asked.
Abhay groaned and tried to gather himself to get up but could'nt. Pia supported him and he managed to get his back rested against the headrest of the bed. She handed him a pill and a glass of water. His hands were shaking and he was about to drop the glass when Pia held his hand and took the glass from him. She made him have the pill and put him back to rest again.
By this time Abhay was moaning out in pain. Pia's heart broke each time he shouted out loud. She could not even call the doctor as there was a risk of Abhay getting exposed. So she sat beside him praying and hoping he gets well soon. Well that was all she could do for the moment – heal him with her love.
She placed her hand on his forehead again and started massaging it while her other hand was placed firmly on his heart. She could feel his heart missing several beats which made hers skip some too.
"Abhay you know you did not come to college today and it was so much fun you see. 3-4 handsome guys proposed to me and now I have so many options!!!!" Saying this she faked a smile.
As expected by her, Abhay, though suffering immensely, managed to stare at her and speak out, "Who….. were t-those boys…… Pia??? What did…..they s-say???...How dare t-they??? They…..k-know you are….with me…still??? Aaahhh!!!!!"
Pia immediately cupped his cheeks and kissed him lightly on his head.
"Abhay, you know na how much I love you??? You are my life Abhay. My world begins and ends with you. I can't think about anybody else but you. I am yours Abhay. Till you want me I am there for you. I love you."
"Love you…..too…P-Pia," Abhay barely managed to whisper.
For the next few hours Pia continued stroking his head. She massaged his hair and caressed all his parts which were burning in pain soothing him and whispering words of encouragement in his ears. The painkiller started showing a little effect and ultimately Abhay drifted off to sleep.
Next morning Abhay opened his eyes when the sunlight from the window fell on his face. The sight that greeted him filled his heart with ultimate joy and contentment.
There was his beloved sitting on the bed with his head on her lap, her hand tossing his hair involuntarily. She was supported against the headrest and was asleep with lines of tension clearly evident on her beautiful face.
Abhay's heart melted at this sight. He just lay there staring at the angel in front of his eyes savouring the moment and thanking his lucky stars for bringing this hope and ray of sunshine in his dark world. Suddenly Pia stirred bringing him back to reality and he tried to move away from her but Pia's delicate yet firm hands kept him rooted to the place.
"Good morning love!" Abhay greeted her.
"Abhay are you all right??? Did you sleep well??? Did the pain go???" Pia started firing her questions all at once!!!!
"Relax baby. I am completely fine. The pain and all, its all gone. Just a bit of weakness and I am sure I can endure it. It's just a very small price to pay for becoming a human, something which I never thought would be possible for a soul less creature like me who -"
"Stop it Abhay. Just be quiet. I don't want to hear any of that crap again .Now freshen up and I will prepare breakfast for you. Do you need help???"
"But Pia don't you have to go to college today??? I mean you never skip classes. You go. I will manage"
" The college won't stop functioning if I don't attend it for one day.  So no need to manage Mr.Management. I know how much  you managed last night by skipping  dinner," she said giving him deadly looks.
"Pia actually I tried preparing –", Abhay started while making puppy faces but seeing Pia's deathly glare thought it better to keep shut.
Pia helped him to the washroom and got him freshened up. After that she put him on the bed and instructed him to stay there only till she returns.
"Pia I am not a kid," Abhay said smiling.
"Exactly. You're worse", retorted Pia.
She prepared a quick breakfast of vegetable soup and chicken sandwiches with cheese omlette. She quickly cut an apple and a few strawberries on a plate. Abhay needed nutritious food. She put the tray on the bed and made Abhay sit up. She picked up a fork and tore a bite of omlette and tried to feed it to Abhay but he stopped her hand mid way and made her eat that.
"I know you too haven't had any dinner," said Abhay.
Pia quietly took a bite and they both alternately fed each other.
After breakfast, Pia removed the plates and cleaned up the room and kitchen. Then she came and sat beside Abhay.
"We need to talk", said Pia.
"Pia I know you are angry with me. But try to understand I did'nt want you to worry about me. I know how worried you get when anything happens to me."
"Abhay you really think hiding things from me is going to help you or me. We are in this together okay??? I am there with you not only in your happy times. We are bound together now Abhay and whether you like it or not I want to be with you in every phase of your life, however painful that might be. Everytime you hide things from me and leave me alone to solve all the puzzles of life on my own. I am really hurt by this act of yours Abhay. You have made me feel that I don't matter to you. You don't want me in your life and I am a burdern to –"
"No Pia….please don't say that. You know that you are my life. I breathe today only for and because of you. I did'nt have any idea that you will be this hurt Pia. Forgive me. I promise this will never happen again. Thank you Pia for being there with me and taking care of me like this. I feel so special and wanted.  I am so lucky to have you and I don't want to lose you ever Pia. You're the only good thing that has happened to me in a long long time……"
Saying this Abhay inched his face towards Pia and wiped away her gently flowing tears with his soft lips. He held Pia by her waist gently and Pia's hands automatically reached his hair pulling him closer to her.
  Pia closed her eyes and soon felt Abhay reach her mouth. He placed a soft kiss on her petal like lips. Pia responded with all the love and energy she had melting away all her anxieties, worries, fear and anger. All of the world could wait while she just wanted to be his, Abhay's Pia…….

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Wow, Nidhi,this is just amazing!
You ought to write more!
It was excellent- loved that line where Piya says Abhay's worse than a kid. 😆 Simply superb!
Rmuk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful update. Loved the way Piya took care of Abhay. Humour was also there. Alltogether superb os.
Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
wow that was fabulous!!!!! u r a very good writer...u shud write frequently. why dont u start any ff or ss...i m sure it will be a gr8 hit.
vikramdey thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
so sweet. I REALLY LIKE THE CHEMISTRY THEY SHARED HERE
snitchseeker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This was how I imagined it the way you have written was so beautiful and palpable i could almost touch their pain and sorrow. Brilliant Nidhi you gave us what cv's failed to give. Thanx a lot
Abhiya-gunner thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ur a grt writer!! u should write more!!
nice dear...good start 
purple_shadoz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=luckdiya]beautiful dear😊
[/QUOTE]thank you so much dear 😊
purple_shadoz thumbnail