About Mohnish Behl's EXIT ! = OPTIONS

Mariaa.SG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago
heey everyone🤗 ! just got the news of the replacement of mohnish behl so came here to say something ! i rarely post anything here but i had too this time
i really hope to not hurt any fans over here ! 😳 just sharing my views and ideas :)

Well ! i am a Huge fan of kittu ( kritika kamra) and i used to follow the show for and i am doing it till now for her😳😃I am not a big fan of ashni but i truely respect mohnish Sir so his Work for the show till now which has nothing to be reproched  ! Everything is perfect ! That's why i used to support the Show , for kritika the most but for everyone else too 😉 so about the replacement of Mohnish sir : i am completely against it 😕 Because Mohnish sir has always been dedicated to his work and always did something Awesome ! 🤗+ Replacing him would be weird for all ashni and KTLK fans as we all know that nobody can replace nobody right ? It would be like ...a JOKE !🤢 Or they should end the character of Dr.Ashutosh ! 😳Yes ! i am not against doing some other Tracks till mohnish sir gets well ! Which i hope to be VERY soon but we don't have to be selfish too 😳 I am sure all his fans will understand what i am saying ! Mohnish sir needs a break !  That's why for me the ONLY options after it are :

- Waiting for Mohnish Sir !

- Ending the show

- Changing the tracks
( so end the character of Mohnish sir, for instance if mohnish sir takes a small break😳)

- Nidhi and Rohan :
this one is really optional because i know how difficult it is to accept that 😳 Thought i wouldn't mind this optional at all because i always wanted to see karan wahi & Kittu togetherbut i respect AshNi fans so i am giving this last one very optional😳 i will totally rooth for this option if there is still the case of changing Dr.Ashutosh !

That's it for me ! i said what i had to say🤗 : sorry if i hurted any one of you 😳 but in short all i want to say is that
there shouldn't be any replacement of Mohnish Behl

Do share your views

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

untamedtigress thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
no no ending the show isnt right OK NO ONE CAN replace MONISH sir but ronit roy or RAJEEV khandelwal can be a good option for the character
SwastikAshNi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
If MB has temporary problem then it will be best to give him some rest with the least workloads for few days but otherwise painfully i would have to choose a suitable replacement as Ashutosh.Ending of the show is not acceptable.Nihan track or any new character in Nidz life is out of question.But at last,i want MB back.MB-KK single frame scenes,AshNi chemistry is just like a "DREAM".
dmg addict thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
only sensible option wld be to wait for monish sir to recover . cut -paste the past scenes and continue BD wld be fine as well nihaan track cant happen otherwise it will destroy the essence of this how remember kuch toh log kahenge... if still issues cant be solved then replacement of MB by some actor shld take place and no killing of character i.e ashu shld be there but played by some other actor
mudraswathi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
No one can be Ashutosh as MB is...No replacement to MB!

Give a track change and give him some time but no replacement
ShiningStar18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Maria, i'm just so shocked to hear about this news. Mohnish Behl is such an amazing actor and i don't think this show will be able to survive without him. The only sensible option would be to wait for him or pair her up with Rohan. Brining a new lead is quite an inappropriate option.😕

nature_lover thumbnail
Dr. Ashutosh = MB Sir

MB Sir = Dr. Ashutosh

So no any other option

wait for MB Sir

OR

End the show
KaranKittu4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Agreed Maria! I rather see NiHan then a new Ashu. Maybe they can show Ashutosh to hv a plane crash as he is out and is nvr found and Nidhi gets forced to marry Rohan and then they show a 6 month- 1 yr leap soon Nidhi joins a hospital and finds Ashu again as he is still alive and she finds her True Love again. Till then Mohnish can recover. In the end Ashni r together n doesn't defeat purpose of the show. Sorry just thinking. Lolz.Edited by KaranKittu4eva - 12 years ago