Will His Love Survive The Turbulent Times-MG Ended

arpitaji thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
It is a different story on our Maaneet. Hope you guys like it.
Please click like button and give loads of comments.
Please continue to shower your love on my writings it is what keeps me going
Thank you payalPari for helping with the title dear 😊
Will His Love Survive The Turbulent Times
Character Sketch and Concept

Maan's Parents

Mr. Khurana: A cool dad who totally adores his child Maan but loves Geet even more who is his best friend Mr. Handa's only daughter. Mr. Khurana is a very successful business man owning KC.

Mrs. Khurana: Loves both Maan and Geet and wants Geet to be her bahu.

Geet's Parents

Mr. Handa: A very strict person, fully orthodox. He loves his daughter but values his tradition even more. Does not approve of Geet's friendship with boys except Maan as he is his best friend's son and he fully trusts him.

Mrs. Handa: Loves both Maan and Geet equally or maybe Maan more. Her secret desire is to marry both of them.

Maan and Geet, are of same age 18 years, are childhood friends and even neighbors. The Handas ad Khuranas even go for vacations together which made Maan and Geet the best of friends but Maan secretly loves Geet though she is completely unaware of this fact. He wishes to propose her but when she also starts reciprocating his feelings but destiny had some other cruel and nasty plans of its own. Will his love be able to survive the turbulent times, will he be able to save her soul or will they lose their all.

Edited by arpitaji - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arpitaji thumbnail

Part 10 - see below

Epilogue

Please My other works @ Arpi's Maaneet world

Edited by arpitaji - 11 years ago
meettu thumbnail
waiitng

and congrats for the new thread
arpitaji thumbnail

Originally posted by: uteem

waiitng

and congrats for the new thread

10 mins dear 😊
kkiddoo thumbnail

wow we r on 2nd thread wow dear me sooo happy i so wanted one more thread for this os of urs wow and u made it dear ...wowww way to go dear dear its time to
Edited by payalpari - 12 years ago
arpitaji thumbnail
Thank you all for your amazing support ,likes and lovely comments dears. 😊

This OS is really difficult to write, it is emotionally draining guys and I won't be able to complete it without your encouragement

Please click like button and give loads of comments.  If like button's not working do let me know dear

Please continue to shower your love on my writings it is what keeps me going

Dears your doubts will be cleared as we move along and i truly hope you will enjoy the journey of his love

This is the second last part guys (couldn't fit all the planned scenes in one part 😉)

Part 10 (Second Last Part)

Geet was trying her best to come out of her shell, she would herself take the initiative to go out on long drives and shopping along with Maan and under the limitless and unconditional love and care of Maan she was recovering much faster now. Rano, Simran and Raj were very happy to see her finally getting better and they too tried their best to keep their children happy, helping them in forgetting their nightmare, healing their mental and emotional scars.

Their holidays came to an end and it was time to join back college. Geet was a bit nervous and scared of having to move back to the hostel but she tried to hide her discomfort not wanting to hurt Maan any further. Geet had been really shaken when she had seen him break down like that in the cinema hall. But how could she ever hide anything from him. Before they left Maan cupped her face making her look into his eyes which just poured absolutely divine love on her.

Geet was completely lost in his eyes witnessing only pure love in them for her.

Maan (in pain seeing her suffer silently, comforting her): Gudiya, I will always be around you. You don't worry, I will never ever leave you alone come what may.

She nodded as if assuring him that she completely trusted him and hugged him to soothe him while feeling protected in his embrace.

Maan had become over protective about his Gudiya and didn't leave her alone even for a second in the campus and was with her all day long till it was time for her hostel to get locked. After that also he would call her or chat with her on the campus LAN till she slept. He would be the one to wake her up each morning via his good morning call and would be waiting outside her hostel longing for one glimpse of his angel. Geet felt at peace having her savior around her always and was now much more at ease and comfortable interacting with her friends. She was truly grateful to him for being there for her always at any cost.

One day it was raining very heavily outside and as usual at 10 in the night Maan called up Geet as he didn't find her online on the college network, in fact she had been away since half an hour and he was feeling really restless. But to his utter horror her mobile was switched off. Maan felt the ground collapse under his feet and his heart stopped beating. He somehow got a grip on himself and rushed out of his hostel in the white T-shirt and black tracks he was wearing. He didn't care one bit that it was pouring heavily and just rushed towards Geet's hostel. It was around three km distance and he ran so fast that he covered the distance within five minutes. He reached below her hostel panting hard and completely drenched trying to figure out a way to reach her room.

It was then that he saw a tree on the outer wall and he climbed on it using it to leap over the spiked part of the wall. But as he was jumping over the barbed wire he hurt his leg and it started bleeding but he kept on with his mission and jumped down falling hard. He had now entered the hostel campus, but he didn't even once think about the consequences. If he got caught, he would be rusticated from college but when it came to his Gudiya did he even think about himself.

Geet had once pointed to her room window when they were walking to her hostel so he tried to find a way to reach up there. He saw a pipe nearby and started climbing, it was extremely dangerous as the pipe had become very slippery owing to the heavy down pour but he somehow kept on climbing in spite of his slipping grip. With great difficulty he managed to climb the pipe and somehow held on to her balcony railing, hanging down from it.

Then he saw his Gudiya, his Jaan sitting in her room totally engrossed in the computer project she was making. She was making cute faces depicting her various moods first angry, then suddenly jumping with joy, then totally frustrated depending on how her work was coming along all the time working on her lappie. Maan was completely lost in her and her cute antics. Oh… she looked so adorable, she was truly his Gudiya, so cute, so pure, so innocent and he just kept on staring at her totally oblivious to his surroundings. He jerked out of his dreaming session as his hand almost slipped from the railing and he was on the verge of falling.

Maan chuckled at himself, how he was hanging for his dear life, getting completely drenched and yet only admiring his Gudiya. He jumped up and got inside the balcony.

Maan (didn't want to startle Geet and hence called out to her softly): Geet…

But she was completely engrossed in her project and didn't respond. Not knowing how to gain her attention Maan knocked on the balcony door. Geet was shocked to hear a knock from the balcony door and jerked up frightened. But as soon as she realized it was Maan she calmed down a bit but then she burst at him in anger.

Geet (opening the balcony door and literally dragging in Maan who was dripping from head to toe scolding him): Have you lost your mind? What were you even thinking venturing out in this weather? Look at yourself you are completely drenched, it is raining cats and dogs outside.

She suddenly realized he was inside girls hostel and she screamed rushing to lock her room door in case someone barged in. Maan was completely lost in his Gudiya following her each move.

Geet (screaming at him all red in anger): Have you gone nuts Maan, this is girl's hostel. You can be rusticated if someone found out you entered the premises of the hostel (when she still didn't hear any reply from him, she held his shoulders and shook him up) What were you thinking? (Maan was totally engrossed in his Gudiya, he was ecstatic to have his angry bubbly Geet back. Oh… how much he loved it when she scolded him like she owned him. Here Geet felt him all wet and rushed to get a towel from her cupboard. Geet wrapped his head in the towel and shook him vigorously trying to dry his hair up, finally jerking him out of his dream land) Have you gone completely mad, Maan. Don't just stand here like a statue, damn it. I am asking you something, answer me back.

Maan (holding her hands before she literally ripped his head off in an attempt to dry him up): Shh… relax Gudiya… calm down… take in deep breathes.

Geet very innocently followed his advice actually taking in long deep breathes when he chuckled at how cutely she was following and how adorable she looked that he pulled her cheeks while she wacked him for making a complete fool of her.

Geet (in total angry form): Maaannn…..

And he ran around the room trying to dodge his angry Gudiya who was throwing all kinds of stuff at him, pen, pencil, pillow, towel whatever she could lay her hands on. They kept running around until Geet finally stopped all tired and out of breathe. Maan went to his Gudiya giggling looking at her condition.

Geet: Now at least tell me Maan what happened, why did you rush here?

Maan simply took her mobile lying on the bed and put it for charging switching it on. It was then she realized that she wasn't on LAN as she was busy in her project and even her cell was switched off. She couldn't even imagine what he must have undergone at that time just not able to contact her.

Her eyes brimmed with tears as to how much he loved and cared for her that he ran in that horrible weather and not caring on bit of the consequences of getting caught, he risked his reputation, his carrier, his life, everything in order to reach out to her, to ensure her safety.

She was over whelmed with emotion and hugged him tight, truly grateful to him for being there always for her. She could never thank God enough for gifting her with Maan who truly and absolutely lived only for her.

Maan (gently rubbed her back, understanding how guilty she must be feeling): Nahi Gudiya, don't worry, it's not your fault and see I am perfectly fine.

All became quiet outside, the thunderstorm ended as if it was depicting the peace Maan and Geet felt cocooned in each other's embrace. They remained like that till eternity feeling each other's heart beats.

After ages Maan reluctantly broke the hug to take a look at his Gudiya, to see if she was feeling better now. Geet was feeling relaxed now though she was also completely wet by now but little did she care.

Geet: Maan you should leave now it is really risky anyone can come and you should change into dry clothes as soon as possible else you would catch cold.

Maan nodded over whelmed at how much his Gudiya cared for him.

Maan: You also change, see I made you wet as well (he said sheepishly and she smiled. Hayee… Maan was completely lost in his Gudiya's angelic smile)

With a very heavy heart Maan left from there while Geet kept on looking at him, praying for his safety as he climbed those deadly barbed wires and spikes. He waved to her as he crossed the hostel premises and she too waved back as he left for his hostel.

But obviously he had caught a deadly cold as he woke up the next morning and was sneezing continuously and his nose was all red. He tried to not sneeze during the good morning call but Geet could clearly see through all his weird and absurd excuses for his hoarse voice and ordered him to reach the sick room of their campus. While she made Kadha for him in her hostel mess and went there.

She very affectionately took care of him whole day long while was completely lost in his Gudiya's immense concern for him. He was much better as the day ended all thanks to Geet's infinite efforts. 

Maan was truly hopeful he would be able to get his old Gudiya back and that one day she would be able to reciprocate his love with same vigor.

As the days passed by their friendship kept on getting stronger while Maan kept on falling more and more in love with his Gudiya. While Geet was trying desperately to suppress her feelings, her love for him, not wanting to ruin his life any further though her care, concern and longing for him gave it all away.

To Be Continued... Last Part
Please press the like button and let me know how you find it.
Eagerly Awaiting...
kkiddoo thumbnail

me so loving this os of yours love the way they cares for each other but dear how geet didn't saw maan's leg which were hurt but i love the way she scolded him like she owned him and he was sooo lost in her not at all listening to her scolding i just wonder what if geet have caught him staring at her not at all listening to her she would have killed him with her angry glares geet taking care of maan hayeee haww she thinks she is not worthy of him hopes maan makes her understand that it doesn't matters to her and how much he loves her and makes her confess her feeling for him and he to confess just waiting for them to confess their love me waiting eagerly for u r next update update soon dear 
Edited by payalpari - 12 years ago
meettu thumbnail
heyyy loved it

finally geet is back

loved deir true friendship

deir care...love...bilkul mast

epilogue bi dena 
freya123 thumbnail
awesome  part
beautiful