ZKSP WU-26/02/12-Savitri's 6000 rupees lost

Princyz_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Savitri n hiral goes to savitri's brothers shop where he asks her to pay the bill.Savitri looks for her purse n gets to know that its not there n she have lost it.savtri looks for her purse everywhere but fails. She tells there were 6000 rupees. hiral gets shocked n savtri is very frightened...she tells what will happen if janak finds out abt this. once satya lost 50 rupees n he punished satya all day...so what will he do for 6000 rupees. savitri again goes to find it.hiral cries n thinks abt what punishment will janak give.

nandu comes from his friends house n is very happy. Hans sees him n says to himself that nandu went to his friends house in stead of savtri's disagreement now what will happen to him if savitri finds out abt it.

savitri n hiral r crying sitting under a tree.nandu comes there n asks the reason of their situation. savitri n hiral tells him everything. Hiral cries telling abt what will happen when janak will know abt it. nandu holds hiral's hand n says nothing will happen. savitri moves nandu's hand n says him to find a solution. nandu finds a solution n tells them to tell janak that money is stolen. But hiral asks how n savitri scolds her n tells she have to do it. A unwanted customer calls nandu n nandu lies to him that he driving the car n cuts the call. Nandu tells hiral that this is how she have to tell lie. Hiral is confused.

PRECAP: Savitri n hiral cries to janak telling that the money is stolen. hans tells to janak that the thief should b arrested so he should call the police.janak calls to police station. Savitri n hiral r scared.

Again sorry for late update. Actually y'day night i missed the 1st part.so i was waiting for the repeat telecast but it's no.😡 They r ignoring it very very much this days.😡😡I even tried for video but there is some problem in the video.So sorry if i missed anything on the 1st part. Plz tell me if i have missed.I'll edit this. 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
thanks a lot, i missed it too on tv :(