Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arun-deeps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
I'm very very very thankful to you Radhike, for posting such b'ful snaps frm Starbharat!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ You really deserve lots of hugs and appreciation for keeping the thread alive! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
 I'm so sorry but I was busy preparing for my exams that are probably to be help on Aug/Sept...But thank you for posting the pics,
and a BIG BIG THANK YOU for the Krishna-Draupadi finger cut scene, that I asked forπŸ˜ƒ 
Also, the vintage pics are very beautiful! I'll try to post some pics frm RSR soonπŸ˜ƒ
wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: arun-deeps

I'm very very very thankful to you Radhike, for posting such b'ful snaps frm Starbharat!πŸ‘ You really deserve lots of hugs and appreciation for keeping the thread alive! πŸ‘
 I'm so sorry but I was busy preparing for my exams that are probably to be help on Aug/Sept...But thank you for posting the pics,
and a BIG BIG THANK YOU for the Krishna-Draupadi finger cut scene, that I asked forπŸ˜ƒ 
Also, the vintage pics are very beautiful! I'll try to post some pics frm RSR soonπŸ˜ƒ

Thank You Di !!! Many Many Best Of Luck For Your Exams !!!! πŸ€—
arun-deeps thumbnail
Hello all!
Just wanted to share one rare pic. Guys, you all are aware about the RAMAYAN FEVER, this is among one of d pic, which ppl bought to their homes and started worshiping, here you can see Arun Deepika and Sunil as Ram Siya and LakshmanπŸ˜†
arun-deeps thumbnail
Hey frnds!!
Sharing some more pics, sponsored by Colgate! When Ramayan was shown on Sony Tv!

This pic is new...means these scenes are not in the Ramayan, but these were snapped during the shoot of Ramayan!!

Frm Ayodhya Kand
wayward thumbnail
@Gunudi :-

Aww, Such Sweet Pics, Just Love Them !!!!
wayward thumbnail
Di, I'll Upload The Scene You Wanted A Few Days Later. Now I Urjently Need To Clear My PC, Before Those Pics Come In...πŸ˜†
wayward thumbnail
Starbharat

The Part Right After Vastraharan - Draupadi Curses Everyone--Shri Krishna Again Does His Iconic "Swayam Vichaar Keejiye"--Draupadi Storms Out Of The Sabhagriha--She Meets Subhadra On The Way But Shoves Her and Locks Herself In A Room--Even Bheem Is Unable To Open The Door--Krishna Come Shouts At The Pandavas And Goes To Console Draupadi.

Continued...

wayward thumbnail
Continued...

Continued...

wayward thumbnail
Continued...

Continued...

wayward thumbnail