Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
The CID anthem at the beginning was just wow. It was amazing. It was stupendous.

As for the officers...well, it was okay. AB was like always AB. Vivek had a substantial role. Daya sir was in almost every scene, but his dialogues were way OTT. Abhi sir was painfully missing except for two or three scenes. We got to see the sweet side of ACP sir after so long. The forensic scenes were okay, but too much concentration on Tiji.

As for the case...the case was pretty standard. There were a lot of points that were confusing or that didn't deserve the attention that they got, but I guess that's okay. There were some points when it was okay I guess.

The camera direction was pretty okay, but at points it was really bad. Mainly at the point when Vivek and Sachin were chasing Raghu. That was really bad camera direction.
..Roopal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
well the episode was a okay one for me...the story was quite ok and the narration too...but the camera work was🀒...it was so irritating and so worse...i really didn't liked it at all...direction was quite good...the pace was quite fast...and the performances were amazing...daya sir was nice but today  he and abhi sir swapped their roles as today daya sir was limited to bureau and lab and abhi sir was doing the outdoor investigation...acp sir was great today and i loved that guy i don't remember his name who called out acp sir about the murder...he was really nice and i loved the thing shown today that thief too have some values...i loved the ending of the epi in the hospital...and wow vivek's expression was so cute when he just realised that the nurse is not nurse actuallyπŸ˜›...freddy sir was nice today and purvi was good...and i loved that rocky's dialogue to acp sir " ma kasam saab aapka bahaut bada fan hoon"🀣...

loved the anthem😍 it was so so so so amazing😍
best part of today it was😍😍
gosh i wanted the epi to end with it again😍😍
superb one with superb selection of scenes and the song was so ossamπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
congo shongo cidπŸ₯³
astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
The overall  case was good... Either my brain has stopped thinking or may be there were no loopholes in the case... just a few silly dialogs which could actually be called small time loopholes...like... Rocky tells the name of al the CID cops...but he doesn't recognize Daya sir πŸ˜•!!!!

There were few twists and turns in the case..creating the suspense... the team was searching for the dead body and the murderer .. going lead to lead...I would say.. it was a nice simple storyπŸ‘

Role wise - I would say...
ACP sir was superb as usual⭐️
Sachin did a good job. πŸ‘
Abhi sir might be busy shooting tomorrows case...
Vivek  got a quiet good screen space...πŸ˜ƒ
Freddy got one or two words to say... 😑
Purvi got some space to stand in front of the camera... 😊
Nikhil... was seen once or twice.. standing behind silently
Kaajal was missing
T was back.. and for a change.. ACP sir and Daya sir were appreciating T. Is ACP sir's anger patented only to show up when Abhi sir is appreciating TπŸ˜• and anyways that dialog was also forced in... What does it mean Tarika ji ne kaam seekh liya.. She has been a Forensic doc by profession and its been more than an year we are seeing this... and they are still struck at "seekh liya" πŸ˜•

I had no issues with any of the above roles... The only issue I had was with Daya sir's role...  the slapping scenes... and the childish dialogs...I know FW considers him as children's super hero ..that doesnt mean they give so much prominence to  those slapping scenes and silly dialogs... 😑 They are zabardasthi adding such scenes... even if the case doesn't call for it πŸ˜• For the first time I got irritated even when the Greek God was there on the screen... I enjoyed Sachin;s work more than Daya sir;s
DemonStar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Average to slightly-above-average episode. Alright... retrospection in order!

Pros -

* Not really a part of the episode I guess, but the opening 15 years' celebration music video was pretty freakin' cool! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ˜ƒ The editing was a bit jarring at times but the scene selection, though from recent episodes, was pretty neat and the unused portions from the Aakhri Chunauti trailer blended in remarkably well. Decent song and accompanying arrangements as well. Props to the fellas who put this one together! πŸ‘πŸΌ

* Not a particularly remarkable story, but it was acceptable I guess. The investigation was much too straightforward but the inspection of the crime scene and connected places was okay-ish, and Nandu sir's direction was decent for most of the part. The highlights of the episode for me were definitely the disguise scene at the bar (the drug dealer's sudden change of manners after being busted was hilarious πŸ˜† ), the couple of brief chase sequences by Daya sir and Vivek, and the final scene of the team with Ballu.

* ACP sir was the star here. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ β­οΈ I truly love the scenes which feature ACP sir reproaching young would-be criminals and help them turn over a new leaf, and this time with Ballu, though brief, was no exception. He also led the investigation wonderfully in much of the episode and was portrayed decently enough in the forensic scenes as well. So a thumbs-up from me on this. πŸ‘πŸΌ Daya sir's disguise (rather, semi-disguise) scene with the drug peddler in the bar was entertaining and I liked how he first baited in the dude and then presented the nasty surprise. πŸ˜† (Wonder why the guy doesn't recognize him when he knows all their names, though?) The dialogues were rather poor but his chase scenes, apprehension of the culprits/suspects and motivational support to the kid at the end were delightful to watch nevertheless.

* It was nice to see Vivek get a more active role in the proceedings of the investigation! His brief hospital scene was cool and he was impressive in supporting the seniors and checking up on the bad guys, in whatever scene he was in. πŸ‘πŸΌ Sachin was okay in his part, and Purvi did very well in every scene she got to participate actively in, most notably the aforementioned bar scene. πŸ˜ƒ Okay, I gotta say it... she was looking darn beautiful in that one. πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ The guy playing Ballu's role was alright too.

* Ending the episode on a positive note always gets a +1 from me, so there, even though it felt sorta cheesy. The background music seemed slightly better than usual in some portions as well.

Cons -

* Abhi sir was vastly absent from the episode. Me not likes! πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

* The pacing seemed kinda off today - the opening was fast (maybe a bit too much), and while the subsequent investigative scenes were decent the middle portion dragged a bit. And just when it picked up, the culprits seemed to get caught a bit too quickly. Ah well.

* The forensic scenes were okay-ish without any pointless arguments or clashes, but they were kinda dull and uninteresting at the same time as well. The overall investigation was a bit too simplistic and mundane, without any particularly trying points or anything. The dialogue department needs some good makeover as well, too much cheese and OTTness.

* What's up with that revolving camera in normal discussion scenes (the lawyer's room in this case)? This is a pretty annoying and distracting element I hope they do away with in the forthcoming episodes. The shaky cam during the chase scenes is a bit off as well... I dunno if it's inspired by Paul Greengrass or something, but it's pretty raw.

It had its share of problems, but had some decent moments as well. Most notably the new anthem! 😊 Now let's have the rest of the episode live up to that! 

Edited by DemonStar - 12 years ago
Minionite thumbnail
Astonish I hated Daya sir's dialogues. They were OTT. I mean they sounded so ugh. I don't think even a child could like those.
..Roopal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: khota_sikka_sri

Astonish I hated Daya sir's dialogues. They were OTT. I mean they sounded so ugh. I don't think even a child could like those.

so true
fw are ruining daya sir and he is always given such dialogues😑

visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Am on mobile so a brief comment- I felt that the forensic lab comment was written for A and since Adi sir was not there Daya was made to say it in a 'toned down' manner. I wish they had not included it. 😡
gayatri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
very nce as usal..
n abhi vanshingis not good 
viivek had a sustain role 2 play
daya  wa gd as usaual...
n the anthem whooo so sweet n enjoyed it a lot😊

tht was blushing..😳😳😳
rukhsar.crazy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
well i liked the case..i enjoyed watching it
the promo was simply awesome...i was speechless...in the after noon i had seen SBB segment on CID veerta awards..i was so happy with that only and this anthem also came...
the ballu character waala actor was very nice
ACP sir was the hero of the case
though the bar scene was a little OTT i enjoyed it...daya sir and purvi looking good and the ''ACP saab mai aapka bahut bada fan hu'' dialouge was so funny
vivek got a good screen space.he was present in the entire episode
the most special part of the case was sachin  is performing very good these days...when the trio are not around he is a perfect leader...
his interpretation that manu did not suicide but was murdered was so well explained...
that biigest drop of the case was abhi sir was not there..perhaps he was preparing for veerta awards
all in all a good episode...
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I'll be late in posting the update ... need some time to finish work and then post 😊