Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjaani07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: arjuhi4

loved ur writing skill...loved the concept...do write more...thanks for pm dear...

Thank you, appreciate it a lotπŸ€—
YPNHK_kiFANno.1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
So just finished reading all of it! This is such a brilliant piece of writing. I like how you've delved deep into his inner thoughts and how he's fighting with his demons, wanting believe her, not trusting her, it's a game of back n forth. I also like how it's not a sudden a-ha moment of oh no i was wrong! But a very gradual understanding of, perhaps I was wrong. He still doesn't believe she is innocent completely, even when he's clearly heard the fear in her voice. 

I hope in the show as well it's a gradual understanding of how he was wrong, seems more natural! πŸ‘
zaniax thumbnail

Tht was amazinggg..u descibed Arnav's feelings soo well.

Brilliant piece of writingπŸ‘
crazy44 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
arnavs emotions were just brilliant here!
i loveD how he made shyam sPeechlesS with the payal thng :P
please continue, you kind of leFt us hangIng . i want to see arnav finding the truTh and smacking that creepwa ;)
amazing OS!
loveD it :)
SK1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hei...asma...πŸ€—
haven't talk to u in ages...hw r u...??? what an update ya...superb...no words to say... well-done my girl...keep rocking...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
shena07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
loved it dear and thanks for the pm...update soon pls..u got me hooked😊
anjaani07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: YPNHK_kiFANno.1

So just finished reading all of it! This is such a brilliant piece of writing. I like how you've delved deep into his inner thoughts and how he's fighting with his demons, wanting believe her, not trusting her, it's a game of back n forth. I also like how it's not a sudden a-ha moment of oh no i was wrong! But a very gradual understanding of, perhaps I was wrong. He still doesn't believe she is innocent completely, even when he's clearly heard the fear in her voice. 

I hope in the show as well it's a gradual understanding of how he was wrong, seems more natural! πŸ‘

Hey, thanks! Yep you got it, that's kinda what I was trying to put across - unless he sees it with his eyes or unless the truth is spelled out for him by Khushi he's not just one day going to realise he was wrong in an instant, it should be a gradual shift to make him start to question himself.

Well that's what I thought anyway! Glad you enjoyed reading my writing and thanks for commenting, appreciate it😊
anjaani07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SK1991

hei...asma...πŸ€—
haven't talk to u in ages...hw r u...??? what an update ya...superb...no words to say... well-done my girl...keep rocking...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Hiya SK! I'm good thanks, how're u? Yep it's been ages, hope ue well, thanks for reading and so glad u enjoyed itπŸ€—
monisham thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Amazing !!!! Loved it πŸ˜Š

smitar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Waiting eagerly for the next part!

Beautiful!