RoyalLEO_Krrish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Heya SBians!!🤗

Today is 26th February.  It's our lovely, innocent, adorable, talented main lead Sriti's birthday! I here welcome everyone to join me for the celebrations and wish her happy birthday!

btw I thank you whole heartedly to "Manipadma" for telling me about Sriti's birthday!😃

Small present from me:

Edited by Krrish87_sweet - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

snowflake. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Happy Birthday 🥳Edited by _Aanchal_ - 12 years ago
Mili27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Many happy returns of the day !

I first saw Sriti in the Disney Show, Dhoom Machao Dhoom, and really liked. Saw her again in Imagine's Jyoti (  I liked the show for its simplicity and honesty) and loved her performance as a person with multiple personality disorder. Somehow, limelight and publicity had always eluded this talented actor. Now with SB, I hope she does get to enjoy the fame and the accolades that she truly deserves. God bless her.
Manipadma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
😃❤️ Many many happy returns of the day dear jahnuuu ❤️ 😃

sriti was cute in Dhoom Machao Dhoom nd she looked beautiful in Shaurya aur Suhani...but I noticed her in Jyoti as 'Sudha'..she was brilient as Sudha n Devika 👏 I didn't watch Raktsambhandha regularly bt thr also sriti done a grt job as a blind girl ...

nd now when I 1st saw the promo of SB I was like '' Oh god why she always get tragic role lol '' ...but..but...now I got my answer ...'' she get selected cozz no one could ever portrait Jahnvi as perfectly as sriti .. ❤️

At first I was watching this show for its unique story line ..slowly i began to like complex charecter of viraj...n now I don't know when I started to feel the pain ,the misery nd suffring of jahnvi ...her inocence ( simply loved the scene whr she brought a valentines card for her hubby n was hiding it...she was looking sho cute thr ❤️ ) her beauty n even her dumbness lol appealed me to love jahnvi (all credit goes to SRITI) SRITI portraited each n every expression so well ...jahnvi pe gussa bhi aata hai aur uski chinta bhi hoti hai ...as her Dadi said - '' Pata nahi iss ladki ka kya honga...Gaay hai gaay (cow) ...'' lol

Viraj ne ek baar kaha tha -' Viraj Dobriyal ko Jahnvi se achhi wife koi nahi mil sakti thi'' n now I'm saying - '' Saubhagyavati Bhav ko SRITI se achhi Jahnvi koi Nahi mil sakti '' 😃

❤️ ❤️ ❤️ We Love U SRITI JHA ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

Thanxx krish 4 this beautiful thread 😃

Edited by Manipadma - 12 years ago
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Wish her a very Happy Birthday and Many happy returns of the day 🥳
-Cskluv- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Happy birthday sriti  love you forever  you are one of finest actress of this era :D love u
Edited by yami_nivrenfan - 12 years ago
nehasharma0007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Wishing Sriti a ver happy birthday...god bless her😊...she is a great actress indeed😊

Rukmini13 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
A very very Happy B'day dear sriti...virja forever❤️
SunShine_A thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Many Many Happy Returns Of The Day
Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Many Many Happy Returns of da Day Sriti..🥳🥳🥳